11 HOURS AGO Those nights when the 🌞 and 🌘 are out at the same time >>

11 HOURS AGO This American runner just broke a crazy record: http://t.co/LQPWbSD1zq pic.twitter.com/pdB6RglReZ

12 HOURS AGO #TooCuteAlert! Check out these 6 little finds you never knew you needed: http://t.co/RtQmausff9 pic.twitter.com/Q80jTumgau

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Shay vs. Chelsea

We wanna know: Who rocked white the best?

definately Chelsea she's so pretty.

by dottie5 on 5/6/2012 2:14:45 PM

Chealsea all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whos with me Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/6/2012 1:39:37 PM

Shay's is waaaaaaay better! Chelsea's looks so awkward and unflattering and the bright pink heels are just way too random!

by swimminchica on 5/6/2012 1:34:52 PM

I like Chelsea's modern look, but Shay's dress is my favorite. It looks like something I could wear!

by ceahorse on 5/6/2012 1:34:26 PM

Shay rocks it! Chlelsea always has an awkward look on her face and she poses strangely. Shay is beautiful and awesome on PLL.

by pinkmustang on 5/6/2012 1:26:43 PM

Chelsea! It's more my edgy/glam style, just saying Tong

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/6/2012 1:15:02 PM

Shay! It looked more sophistacted!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/6/2012 12:31:58 AM

I luv Chelsea's! its cool and she adds punch with her pink heels! shay's look is a little boring

by beaglelover65 on 5/6/2012 12:25:46 AM

I think Shay is the sure fire winner! I definitely think that Shay's shoes are much better than Chelsea's since hers are so hot pink and overly bold. Shay has a cute golden clutch which makes a perfect addition to the white dress. Also Chelsea's dress isn't very flattering on her.

by lilyyum on 5/6/2012 12:23:55 AM

I think they're both super cute, but Chelsea's looks a little awkward. Shay's got my vote!

by haileymonkey11 on 5/6/2012 12:22:35 AM

What's your go-to hair 'do for school?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.