2 HOURS AGO If you're gonna do a wrap skirt, you gotta do it like @KendallJenner 😍http://t.co/ipSLE09sPdd

5 HOURS AGO She's 15, and she makes like 500 grand a year. #GirlBoss? We think, yes: http://t.co/3O53ArKsyY

6 HOURS AGO Oh gosh— your bad breath could be saying something about your health: http://t.co/sELq8h2klo

COMMENTS

Fash face off: Shay vs. Chelsea

We wanna know: Who rocked white the best?

definately Chelsea she's so pretty.

by dottie5 on 5/6/2012 2:14:45 PM

Chealsea all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whos with me Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/6/2012 1:39:37 PM

Shay's is waaaaaaay better! Chelsea's looks so awkward and unflattering and the bright pink heels are just way too random!

by swimminchica on 5/6/2012 1:34:52 PM

I like Chelsea's modern look, but Shay's dress is my favorite. It looks like something I could wear!

by ceahorse on 5/6/2012 1:34:26 PM

Shay rocks it! Chlelsea always has an awkward look on her face and she poses strangely. Shay is beautiful and awesome on PLL.

by pinkmustang on 5/6/2012 1:26:43 PM

Chelsea! It's more my edgy/glam style, just saying Tong

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/6/2012 1:15:02 PM

Shay! It looked more sophistacted!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/6/2012 12:31:58 AM

I luv Chelsea's! its cool and she adds punch with her pink heels! shay's look is a little boring

by beaglelover65 on 5/6/2012 12:25:46 AM

I think Shay is the sure fire winner! I definitely think that Shay's shoes are much better than Chelsea's since hers are so hot pink and overly bold. Shay has a cute golden clutch which makes a perfect addition to the white dress. Also Chelsea's dress isn't very flattering on her.

by lilyyum on 5/6/2012 12:23:55 AM

I think they're both super cute, but Chelsea's looks a little awkward. Shay's got my vote!

by haileymonkey11 on 5/6/2012 12:22:35 AM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Don't miss this special excerpt from the new Ruby Redfort book!

Ruby's backand this time, the mystery is bigger than ever. CLICK HERE to read a *free* excerpt from Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!