1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

Does "being one of the guys" freak out your crush?

Think having girl friends can't get you a BF? Guess again...

WE just had a dance (just got home!) and my crush slow danced with me 2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just had to say that cuz i am so freakin excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 5/4/2012 10:53:03 PM

Thanks Helen S. for your advise. I appreciate it. Smile I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one going through these awkward stages.

by Icecreamluver on 5/4/2012 9:44:03 PM

!!!!!!!!!!******MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!******
I had a SUPER embarassing moment today! I was staring at something right behind my crush, and his pant leg came down, showing his underwear, and it LOOKED like I had been staring at his "you know where" and I totally was NOT! Now everyone is teasin me bout it. I'm so embarassed. He thinks I am a sicko now!

hey! I'm so sorry, that is embarassing! But you know it's moments like those that make teenage years memorable ;)

Helen S.

by New_York_City on 5/4/2012 8:27:43 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Ok first of all thanx for all the advice you guys have giving me. It's really helping me out. Smile
But I was just wondering, I know I don't look like a model and that I'm not the prettiest girl but do guys care how I look? Is there something wrong with me because no guy ever had a crush on me. Maybe it's because I hardly talk to any guys
because I'm shy. But is the reason why nobody likes me because I'm not hot?

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 5/4/2012 8:23:53 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Ok so i like this guy 2 years older than me, i only see him 1ce a week and we domt even talk, but from what i hear/see he is a really great guy. How can i get him to notice me?

hey! You should introduce yourself to him, find out something you have in common, and start a conversation about it Smile

Helen S.

by massieb on 5/4/2012 7:28:10 PM

Most of my best friends are guys, too.

by Milkdog64 on 5/4/2012 7:22:17 PM

I have about half half guyfriends and girlfriends. Maybe a few more girlfriends than guyfriends.

by littlemissfashion on 5/4/2012 5:49:00 PM

I would never have a boy as a friend. Like, I'm nice to boys but I would never hang out with them...

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 5:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
UGH! Now everyone is saying my bf is a perv! I usually don't care what other people think but I might get a bad Rep for kissing him. Help pleas¡!!!!!!

Hey! well if your really do care, you should talk to your bf about this, and you'll feel better Smile

Helen S.

by chick987 on 5/4/2012 5:13:46 PM

so i like this guy in the year younger than me, and we have no classes. i dont know how to just go up to him and say something. i really want to, but i dont know what i would say.
- thanks

hey! just say hi and introduce yourself, see what happens Smile

Helen S.