AN HOUR AGO Wanna make team captain this year? Here's how: http://t.co/87JKx4sd94

13 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

16 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

COMMENTS

Does "being one of the guys" freak out your crush?

Think having girl friends can't get you a BF? Guess again...

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so I've liked this guy for sone time and I think he likes me he is always super nice to me and flirts and also smiles at me when ever we pass in the hall even when he is with his friends he will smile at me but he is a lot smaller than me and my friends say that's a problem but there's this other guy that I like he is really nice and I sit next to him in a lot of my classes he helps me in things and didn't mind that we had to share a book he gave me hug once and another time said he loved me but then said in a friend way really quick after that he doesn't mind being close to me and loves to make me laugh he sometimes touches me hand or arm So do both like me and which guy should I go for or should I just wait till one asks me out?

Hey! Just wait it out, I mean feel free to ask one of them out if you want to, but sometimes it's easier to wait for them to come to you Smile

Helen S.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 5/4/2012 4:06:33 PM

Guy friends are the closest friends I have, but having girlfriends with me when were hanging out makes my bf feel better and less intimidated by all the other guys and just me.

by T&J's gal on 5/4/2012 4:04:23 PM

MOD!
I was walking with my friends and they were excluding me from the convo and then they turned to me and said we're talking about you by the way not to make this awkward. then she said who do you like and I said no one bc at the moment I dont like anyone, and then my other friend said well someone likes you! but she wouldn't tell me who!!!! What should I do?! I wanna know but I don't think shes sposed to tell me!

Hey! If your friends know, you will soon enough. If the person didn't want you to find out they wouldn't have told anyone ;)

Helen S.

by honeycakes on 5/4/2012 3:50:59 PM

Hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 3:13:49 PM

MOD!!!
About a month ago, a guy seemed like he liked me (hugs, holding hands, etc.), but then ignored me the next week (he asked if I wanted to kiss him (DURING school) and then he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies Sunday (which was Easter.) I kind of made excuses (I was NERVOUS!) and that next week he ignored me. I found him last Friday after school and small-talked with him. He came up to me Tuesday and hugged me and we talked some more. We then sat next to each other that night at an awards ceremony and I did not really know what to say. I cannot tell if he likes me or not, but I still want to be friends with him. I have been debating whether or not to text him/what would I text to him about. Any suggestions? Thanks!

hey! It sounds like he likes you to me Smile chat about anything, movies, sports school whatever you're both interested in Smile

Helen S.

by Bridgge2010 on 5/4/2012 1:50:59 PM

If a guy feels intimatided step it up and ask him out or just let it go, if I guy is to intimatided by me to ask me out It sounds like someone I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with.

Hello, Now if you don't like reading about people advertising their advice pages and clubs, don't read forward though you probably will anyway because your curious.

I have an advice queen page called rainyseattlegirl whether you need help on your next english paper or need inspiration for a novel I'm here to help. I have straights A's in english have written two novels and have won school writing contests.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/4/2012 1:42:39 PM