AN HOUR AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

4 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

COMMENTS

Does "being one of the guys" freak out your crush?

Think having girl friends can't get you a BF? Guess again...

Mod Mod Mod
My crush is dating one of my best friends ever, but she's thinking about dumping him because she catches him staring at other girls (like myself) Whenever I talk to him, he always says something mean about my BFF behind her back. I feel so bad for both of them, but when she dumps him, should I ask him out or should I wait and see?

Hey girl,

Yikes! That's a toughie! It sounds like this boy might like you back but asking him out may cost you a friendship. If you really like him, talk to your friend to see if she minds. But honestly, he's likely to treat you the same way he treats her: do you really want a BF who slams you behind your back and gawks at all the other girls?

good luck!

simone s.

by savlove123 on 5/31/2012 2:55:29 PM

Mod
Me and my best friend like the same guy. In the 5th grade my friend liked this guy in the 4th -he is in a grade lower than us because of his birthday- and he liked her. A couple of days ago me and him reconnected on Facebook and I remembered how nice and sweet he was and still is. Now we are in 6th grade and he is in 5th. Next year me and him will be going to the same middle school. He told me the next time I was on we should chat. Help!

Hey Girl!

Talk to your friend and ask if she still likes him because she might not anymore. If she does, just stay friends with him. It's not worth losing a good friend over a guy. you don't need to stop talking to him though... and the three of you could become good friends, who knows?

SarahO.

by 1DLove513 on 5/29/2012 3:15:22 AM

I don't think i should freak out you're crush, I have always had guy friends and my BGF (also my crush) told me he liked me and now were together. so I think that it doesn't matter who you're friends are, it matters who YOU are.

by Raven.y on 5/22/2012 6:50:26 PM

Mod mod mod
I really like my best guy friend and his mean 8th grade girlfriend broke up with him he flirts with everybody expecially this mean "popular" girl. I am pretty much the only girl he respects. He knows I like him. But I think he sees me more as a friend because I am a wicked tomboy and the only girl who will dissect things in science I also work on a farm and fish and know how to hunt and gut/skin an animal I really like him but I know he likes the mean girl he still acts like he likes me because he usually will give me the time of day to at least say hi. He knows I don't get along with the mean girl and why and I've had some deep conversations with him. We used to sit next to him in ss and we would sometimes work together or help eachother and my friends sat on the floor infront of us and would say we make a cute couple. And he would put his arm around me and jokingly say "i Know"
What should I do????

Hey babe,

Are you sure he knows you like him?  He def seems like he's flirting with you.  Jokes only go so far before they show a little grain of truth.

I would start to flirt with him more and more and begin to tow the line between "friends" and "more."  Then gauge his reaction from there and figure out where he stands.
Jordan S.

by Farmer16 on 5/21/2012 8:29:36 PM

Mod
My BGF/crush has done stuff with his ex and current gf and I'm the only girl he respects my friends always say he's bad and I shouldn't like him but I talk to him alot and he does do some of the stuff people say he does but most of it is lies and for some reason I trust and believe him he knows I like him and we joke about "us" sometimes but probably the reason he won't date me is that I'm not sluty like his ex and current gf

Hey girl,

If he's not dating you because you're not slutty and you respect yourself, then he's not the guy you thought he was! If that's the case, you gotta move on because you should NEVER push yourself to do "stuff" you aren't ready for, just to please a guy. If he's just in it for the physical stuff, he's not the guy for you. But if he respects you and cares about you, he'll wait for you. It's smart not to trust someone's reputation and make your own judgments (which you're doing - and that's awesome), but remember that what you've heard might be true. Either way, it's always better to follow your heart and do what feels comfortable to you - not to pressure yourself into rushing into "doing stuff" just to please him. <3
Lauren C.

by Farmer16 on 5/13/2012 8:40:44 AM

Kinda makes sense that guys would be intimidated by that. They may think that your other guy friends might take away from time with him. But no matter, i'll just keep all my guy friends, thank you very much Smile

by jo_crox on 5/11/2012 6:41:01 PM

okay so I'm goi to warped tour this summer, YAY, lol, anyways I'm super excited to see Four Years Strong, one of my fav bands! This is my first time seeing them live and I'm kinda nervouse for their set cuz literally 99.9% of their fan base are guys! I'm pretty tough compaired to most girls my age, but I'm still kinda nervous cuz I know guys get really rowdy at concerts! Should I be okay surrounded by guys for FYS's whole set? Lol! Also, I'm kinda worried that the guys will freak out cuz there's a girl in the FYS crowd, will they think I'm like...intruding on their band? I know it's kinda dumb, but I'm not an expert on how guys think! Lol!

Hey babe,

No worries! I've been to tons of shows like FYS, and there's actually a lot of girls who are in their crowd too.  There's absolutely nothing to worry about.

Jordan S.

by selgomez1997 on 5/5/2012 8:30:57 PM

Help!! I have my first boyfriend and Ive had him for like 3 days and it feels really awkward and i kinda felt more comfortable when we were just friends... I'm also starting to like someone else and him a little bit less. What should I do? Should I break up with him? If I should, how should I do it without hurting him? Also if we should break up, is there maybe a way I can make him break up with me?

Hey girl,

Manipulating a boy into breaking up with you is always a terrible idea.  You end up hurting him, since he will find out, and it will likely upset him more than if you were just straight-up with him.

I would just tell him that you think you're better as friends.  If it's as awkward as you say, it's likely he's feeling the same way.

Make it clear that you do care about him, but just not in this way.
Jordan S.

by claudsoda on 5/5/2012 7:25:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Im friends with a guy who no one really likes (even boys say hes a big jerk)...but i like him and hes nice to me!! People are constantly calling him gay, a jerk, stupid, etc...idk if he knows about this but it REALLY bothers me and i try to stand up for him, but i dont really know what to say!!! Sooo the next time someone calls him those things, what shuld i say?!!!?!!!!?!! Thanks so much!!

Hey babe,

I know how tough this can be, and I think it's great that you're willing to stick up for him instead of just ignoring the situation.

Say that they don't know him, that there are a ton of false things people could say about them just based off impressions too.
Jordan S.

by Paramoregurl on 5/5/2012 7:10:29 PM

i think that kinda goes both ways. Anyone can be intimidating to ask out if they are constantly surrounded by a group of people, no matter what gender they are.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/4/2012 11:29:31 PM

WE just had a dance (just got home!) and my crush slow danced with me 2 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just had to say that cuz i am so freakin excited right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 5/4/2012 10:53:03 PM

Thanks Helen S. for your advise. I appreciate it. Smile I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one going through these awkward stages.

by Icecreamluver on 5/4/2012 9:44:03 PM

!!!!!!!!!!******MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!******
I had a SUPER embarassing moment today! I was staring at something right behind my crush, and his pant leg came down, showing his underwear, and it LOOKED like I had been staring at his "you know where" and I totally was NOT! Now everyone is teasin me bout it. I'm so embarassed. He thinks I am a sicko now!

hey! I'm so sorry, that is embarassing! But you know it's moments like those that make teenage years memorable ;)

Helen S.

by New_York_City on 5/4/2012 8:27:43 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
Ok first of all thanx for all the advice you guys have giving me. It's really helping me out. Smile
But I was just wondering, I know I don't look like a model and that I'm not the prettiest girl but do guys care how I look? Is there something wrong with me because no guy ever had a crush on me. Maybe it's because I hardly talk to any guys
because I'm shy. But is the reason why nobody likes me because I'm not hot?

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by Icecreamluver on 5/4/2012 8:23:53 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Ok so i like this guy 2 years older than me, i only see him 1ce a week and we domt even talk, but from what i hear/see he is a really great guy. How can i get him to notice me?

hey! You should introduce yourself to him, find out something you have in common, and start a conversation about it Smile

Helen S.

by massieb on 5/4/2012 7:28:10 PM

Most of my best friends are guys, too.

by Milkdog64 on 5/4/2012 7:22:17 PM

I have about half half guyfriends and girlfriends. Maybe a few more girlfriends than guyfriends.

by littlemissfashion on 5/4/2012 5:49:00 PM

I would never have a boy as a friend. Like, I'm nice to boys but I would never hang out with them...

by Sarah510 on 5/4/2012 5:19:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
UGH! Now everyone is saying my bf is a perv! I usually don't care what other people think but I might get a bad Rep for kissing him. Help pleas¡!!!!!!

Hey! well if your really do care, you should talk to your bf about this, and you'll feel better Smile

Helen S.

by chick987 on 5/4/2012 5:13:46 PM

so i like this guy in the year younger than me, and we have no classes. i dont know how to just go up to him and say something. i really want to, but i dont know what i would say.
- thanks

hey! just say hi and introduce yourself, see what happens Smile

Helen S.

by sh16 on 5/4/2012 5:01:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so I've liked this guy for sone time and I think he likes me he is always super nice to me and flirts and also smiles at me when ever we pass in the hall even when he is with his friends he will smile at me but he is a lot smaller than me and my friends say that's a problem but there's this other guy that I like he is really nice and I sit next to him in a lot of my classes he helps me in things and didn't mind that we had to share a book he gave me hug once and another time said he loved me but then said in a friend way really quick after that he doesn't mind being close to me and loves to make me laugh he sometimes touches me hand or arm So do both like me and which guy should I go for or should I just wait till one asks me out?

Hey! Just wait it out, I mean feel free to ask one of them out if you want to, but sometimes it's easier to wait for them to come to you Smile

Helen S.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 5/4/2012 4:06:33 PM

Guy friends are the closest friends I have, but having girlfriends with me when were hanging out makes my bf feel better and less intimidated by all the other guys and just me.

by T&J's gal on 5/4/2012 4:04:23 PM

MOD!
I was walking with my friends and they were excluding me from the convo and then they turned to me and said we're talking about you by the way not to make this awkward. then she said who do you like and I said no one bc at the moment I dont like anyone, and then my other friend said well someone likes you! but she wouldn't tell me who!!!! What should I do?! I wanna know but I don't think shes sposed to tell me!

Hey! If your friends know, you will soon enough. If the person didn't want you to find out they wouldn't have told anyone ;)

Helen S.

by honeycakes on 5/4/2012 3:50:59 PM

Hey girlies! please join my club, The Agency!!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!

by ostar21 on 5/4/2012 3:13:49 PM

MOD!!!
About a month ago, a guy seemed like he liked me (hugs, holding hands, etc.), but then ignored me the next week (he asked if I wanted to kiss him (DURING school) and then he asked me if I wanted to go to the movies Sunday (which was Easter.) I kind of made excuses (I was NERVOUS!) and that next week he ignored me. I found him last Friday after school and small-talked with him. He came up to me Tuesday and hugged me and we talked some more. We then sat next to each other that night at an awards ceremony and I did not really know what to say. I cannot tell if he likes me or not, but I still want to be friends with him. I have been debating whether or not to text him/what would I text to him about. Any suggestions? Thanks!

hey! It sounds like he likes you to me Smile chat about anything, movies, sports school whatever you're both interested in Smile

Helen S.

by Bridgge2010 on 5/4/2012 1:50:59 PM

If a guy feels intimatided step it up and ask him out or just let it go, if I guy is to intimatided by me to ask me out It sounds like someone I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with.

Hello, Now if you don't like reading about people advertising their advice pages and clubs, don't read forward though you probably will anyway because your curious.

I have an advice queen page called rainyseattlegirl whether you need help on your next english paper or need inspiration for a novel I'm here to help. I have straights A's in english have written two novels and have won school writing contests.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/4/2012 1:42:39 PM