2 HOURS AGO Get so-pretty Homecoming hair without the salon!: http://t.co/fRGFJyeRem

3 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

4 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

COMMENTS

Score a bikini bod--fast! Chat live with a celeb trainer on FB

Click here to download your exclusive invitation...

You say score a bikini bod likes its an accomplishment. By putting one body type over another dosent help people's self esteem. You make other post about having self esteem and I find this post quite hypocritical.

by jid8 on 5/29/2012 6:17:30 PM

Any workouts to lose the 'flabs'on thighs and lower leg?

Hey girly!

Way to be proactive about getting fit! Here is a great exercise that will help tone your inner thighs-http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/10/Love-your-legs-with-one-ace-move.aspx. For the best results, do it three times a week. As for your lower legs, I've found the best exercise for that is running. A quick jog a few times a week is sure to define those calf muscles to perfection. If you're not a jogger, a scenic bike ride will do the same!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by LilyBS123 on 5/8/2012 11:43:19 AM

*****CALLING ALL WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you enjoy watching wrestling? Do you think it's pretty awesome? Then join Wrestling Divas Only!!! In this club we talk all about wrestling. We talk about the weekly events and you can tell your opinion on the events, situations, matches and more! Who said only guys like wrestling? Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 11:14:51 AM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!!!!
Ok so I want to lose some pounds so I was wondering do you need more cardio or more strength training each week? Also I want to run but is a 30 minute walk still good because running is hard! And i was hoping to do a couple weeks of walking then go up to running. Thanks!

Hey girlie,

It's best to have a balance of the two.  Strength training can occasionally up your metabolism for a few hours after you work out, depending on if you use weights or not.  If you have strength training twice a week and cardio twice a week, for example, then the two will feed off each other and should set your bod in a better mode for calorie burning.

As far as walking vs. running, do what feels right for your body.  It sounds to me like you would feel best working up from a walk/speed walk, to a jog, to a run.
Jordan S.

by bubbles3956 on 5/7/2012 5:21:25 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 7:06:15 AM

Hey! do yo uknow of any drinks that will boost your metabalosm? thanks!
<3Sunny

Hey Sunny,

You should try putting ice cubes into drinks like water or low-sugar juice. Since your body has to use energy to warm the ice/drink up, cooler drinks actually cause your metabolism to kick things into high gear!
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 5/6/2012 12:41:44 AM

MODMODMOD:
I'm 5" 4' and I weigh 132, but this still bothers me. I want to be around a 125. Or at least look like I have a more toned stomach. *I've been getting some **uncomfortable** jelly rolls lately when I bend down ONLY.*
I've started a new routine to go for a run in the morning (I also went for a bike ride) But I cant do that every morning. Is there any good ways that I can accomplish what I want? Like workouts. And how to stay away from my chocolate craving? I'm too afraid to mention this to my mom.. I don't want her to think that I want to starve myself or anything similar. Help???

Hey babe,

I think it's actually a good idea to talk to your mom about it.  But, instead of phrasing it as losing weight, let her know that you just want to eat healthier and were wondering if there were any way for her to help you out.

As far as your chocolate craving goes, you can still snack on some as long as it's in moderation.  Or even better, switch to dark chocolate, which is actually quite good for your bod.

You don't have to restrict that activity to the morning, you can do it in the afternoon, evening, or the morning.  Whenever possible! And if none of those work, you can do some strength training for a night (this is actually ideal for toning your stomach.)

Take a look here for the strength training ideas:

Jordan S.

by cloverr on 5/5/2012 6:49:41 PM

Mod mod mod mod!
I plan on doing strength training also. It's just for the 3-4 days a week I am doing cardio I could use some other types of exercise besides running and biking! Please answer!!!!

Hey babe,

You could try going swimming, roller skating, hill sprints, any kind of sport, etc.
Jordan S.

by bubbles3956 on 5/5/2012 6:30:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod
Mod mod
I can't do a pushup. Or...anything else that involves upper body strength. Except for climbing trees. I love that. But my arms are still thick and flabby like Harper off of Wizards of Waverly Place. Can you PLEASE give me some suggestions on like,exercises or something to make my arms skinnier??? And also what can I do about cellulite(speed wrong probably) on the back and sides of my thighs???? Thanks.

Hey babe,

Unfortunately as far as your legs go you can't spot reduce, aka you can't lose weight in specifically one area.  You have to work your entire body, or do cardio to lose any "flab."  Cellulite will start to fade away once you build muscle there.

You can't do a push-up or things of the sort because you haven't built up the strength to begin with.  Honestly, that's really the best way to firm up your arms.  Start off small and just doing a few push-ups, but mostly focus on proper form.  Then you can work up from there and get stronger and e able to do more and more.

Good luck!
Jordan S.

by sweetautumnsunshine on 5/5/2012 5:44:25 PM

Mod mod mod!
So I plan on losing weight I just don't know any more cardio excercises besides running and biking. I plan on running but I want some more exercises to do. I can't swim because I rarely go to a pool and biking is fun but what else is there?

Hey babe,

Cardio isn't the only thing that can get your heart rate up, you can work out in your house as well if you needed to.  Take a look through here:

Jordan S.