8 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

11 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

12 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Score a bikini bod--fast! Chat live with a celeb trainer on FB

Click here to download your exclusive invitation...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:37:53 PM

MODMODMOD
do u no y u hav these chats on fb twitter etc. but not GL.com???? u can make a club chat cuz alot o ppl dont hav any except 4 gl.com... can u ask them 2 make modifications 2 da site so ppl can chat?

Hey YayaYuiki, that’s a really good idea. Thanx for the suggestion girly!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 5/5/2012 1:50:43 PM

me neither. thats a down side

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 5/5/2012 1:46:09 AM

I don't have Facebook either ):

by mermaidrainbow049 on 5/4/2012 9:38:00 PM

Me either bunniac13 ! I'm only 10. Ugh! Wy cant ur have these chats on GL??

by Gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 9:29:04 PM