Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

6 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

7 HOURS AGO Yup, someone got suspended for trying to lose a basketball game on purpose: http://t.co/4sVOQLuwc9

COMMENTS

Score a bikini bod--fast! Chat live with a celeb trainer on FB

Click here to download your exclusive invitation...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Custom positions are open. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/5/2012 2:37:53 PM

MODMODMOD
do u no y u hav these chats on fb twitter etc. but not GL.com???? u can make a club chat cuz alot o ppl dont hav any except 4 gl.com... can u ask them 2 make modifications 2 da site so ppl can chat?

Hey YayaYuiki, that’s a really good idea. Thanx for the suggestion girly!! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 5/5/2012 1:50:43 PM

me neither. thats a down side

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 5/5/2012 1:46:09 AM

I don't have Facebook either ):

by mermaidrainbow049 on 5/4/2012 9:38:00 PM

Me either bunniac13 ! I'm only 10. Ugh! Wy cant ur have these chats on GL??

by Gabbyw123 on 5/4/2012 9:29:04 PM

I dont have facebook though! I'm not allowed to Frown

by bunniac13 on 5/4/2012 7:29:49 PM

Multi-task and improve your flexibility by stretching on the floor while doing your homework reading.

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!