10 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

13 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

14 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Beach Blanket Book Club 2012

Welcome to GL's biggest-ever Beach Blanket Book Club! We've got 44 fab books and we're giving them away every day in June. Plus, one book-lovin'...

I LOVE THE TIGER'S CURSE SAGA SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally finished the last book and it was so ....sad and yet so happy.. i love kishan but i love ren too.. i cried so hard at the ending cuz this book made me feel something and it was just so sad.. :'( i also heard that this is gonna be a movie in 2015. #team ren #team kishan

by islandgirl23 on 1/8/2013 12:45:19 AM

by islandgirl23 on 1/8/2013 12:44:15 AM

cool books but maybe you should add Sarah dessen books!! I think people would love those as much as I do! Smile

by Valerie Claire on 7/8/2012 3:31:35 PM

where is the win today box?

by poisonapplespoisonworms on 6/22/2012 4:11:28 PM

These all look soooo good!!!!! I desperatley want to win!!!!

by lize36 on 6/21/2012 3:29:31 PM

mod mod mod
are aall the books from the grand prize in here too?

Hey girl,

The grand prize books are separate and only go to the grand prize winners, that's why it's a grand prize! Smile

Meghan D.

by allemoomoo on 6/15/2012 8:34:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD.
Are the grand prize books in here too?

Hey girl,

I think the grand prize winners are separate and those books are only for the grand prize winner!

Meghan D.

by allemoomoo on 6/15/2012 5:06:40 PM

I'm reading Tiger's Curse right now!!!! It's pretty good!

by shellstheturtle on 5/29/2012 2:58:38 PM

these sound great in all but it's not really the summer book list i'd put together! join my book recommendation/review club and i'll put my summer book recommendations up there! -----haha that sounded like a dorky info commercial! Smile

by ckemp on 5/28/2012 11:40:19 AM

This sounds awesome! I can't wait to enter!

If you're looking for any good books to read that have a specific genre, or simply any good book, join my Book Recommendation Club.

by olivia192000 on 5/28/2012 4:18:12 AM