11 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

13 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Crushing on my bestie's BF

I can't stop thinking about him. What's wrong with me?

*****CALLING ALL HOT CHELLE RAE FANS*****

DO you like or LOVE the pop rock band Hot Chelle Rae? Then join The Official HCR Fan Club!!! In this club, we talk about HCR all the way and you can give your opinions on the band's albums, songs, and even the members. Tong Laughing Join if you're a fan!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/10/2012 11:00:04 AM

Okay, so there's the big dance coming up in about a month and guys have already started asking girls. The prob isn't I'm afraid I won't get asked (though it does worry me) its the fact that my kinda 'bf' might ask me, but the dance is right before the last day of school where I plan to breakup with him (I don't have feelings, I'm shy, and he's going to another rival high school). What if he asks me? What should I say?
Please help!

Hey girl!

Eek-dances can be way stressful! It sounds like this guy is your boyfriend, so he is probably going to ask you (who can blame him?!). You should make your feelings clear now to avoid confusion later on. Try saying, "I think it's best we break up for the summer, but why not enjoy one last dance together?". That way you'll both be on the same page. Or if that sounds too complicated, why not go to the dance solo? You can jam out with whomever you want and not worry about being tied down.

Have a blast!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by emmyie11 on 5/10/2012 6:10:39 AM

I have had my period for a few months. anyway sometimes i have a feeling it has leaked out of my pad and onto my pants, sometimes it really has. How do I prevent it? and i do change it pretty regularly, but at school I just leave it in unless i have an extremely bad feeling. whats up? and can i reduce discharge when I'm not on it?

You need to change it regularly at school too. Its important to prevent leaks. And no theres no way to reduce discharge. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by way2qt4u on 5/9/2012 10:42:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok. My BFF are getting along but she said that when she went to the park she saw josh Mauricio Ryan (bf) and another girl named Maddie I never heard of a Maddie. Ryan told my BFF that him and Maddie hang out when ryan is alone .BFF says that " she is kinda pretty but not as pretty as me" her words not mine. BFF said that Maddie is a girly girl and she also said that Maddie said that she would be a loyal and grateful girlfriend. I found this out 10 minutes ago and I'm still crying
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown this hurts so bad and my BFF said that he might be replacing me with maddie

I would talk to your boyfriend about it. He'll be able to clear up this issue. Plus its always important to be honest about your feelings with your BF. But dont overreact! Just because he was seen with some girl doesn't mean he's dumping you. Just relax and then ask your BF. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by misstomboy1 on 5/9/2012 10:01:56 PM

i dont know if you already got this, but sometimes my comments don't show up so im submitting it again, sry. theres this guy i really really like. we always talk and he makes me happy and he says i make him happy. we talk about making summer plans and i love being around him and im so comfortable around him. but he has a girlfriend, hes a grade younger, and we wouldnt go to the same high school anyways. i could care less about all of that. i really care about him and want to see what it would be like if he was mine for once, instead of someone elses. what am i supposed to do? hang on through summer? then give up? thanks a ton Smile

Well he has a girlfriend. So hes off limits. I know you car for him. But imagine if he was your boyfriend and another girl came around and tried to steal him. Wouldnt you be angry and hurt? Dont do that to his gf. You two can be friends. But dont do anything to hurt his relationship. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bunnehz on 5/9/2012 9:48:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this guy I've had a crush on since the beginning of the school year. I'm really shy and have yet to get the guts up to talk to him. I was finally gonna talk to him after practice yesterday but got caught up in something else. One of my best friends came over after everything last night and i let her use my laptop to get on Facebook and before i knew it she had sent him a message telling him i like him with her account. Its bin eating at me ever since. He hasn't messaged me and he didn't say a word to me at school today about it. What should i do?

That doesnt sound like a good situation. Her telling him out of the blue was probably weird for him. So if i were you I would completely ignore the situation and pretend it didn't happen. In time things will blow over and it wont matter. If you make it a big deal things could get way more awkward. If you act casual and normal everything will be fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 5/9/2012 9:18:30 PM

MOD MODMOD MOD
I hate my BFF's friend" I don't know why but we never get along. I don't feel comfortable around her and can't try to get along with her and it is tearing me and my BFF apart
What should I do?????

Hey girl, try and have a heart to heart with your BFF. Tell her how you feel. Then maybe later on you can talk to the friend and let her know how to you feel. Just continue being yourself, that's all you can do! Hang out with your BFF without this other girl so you can still maintain a good relationship with you BFF.

lauren r.

by misstomboy1 on 5/9/2012 8:15:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, I've had a crush on this guy for like a year, and I thought he liked me too, but now like a week ago he asked out my friend! I still like him, but my friend doesn't know because I never told her... should I tell her or is that a bad idea. I'd never try to like steal him from her or anything btw!!

Hey girl, I think if you want to you should tell her. Have a heart to heart, she's your friend. If you're comfortable, open up to her.

lauren r.

by LittleRockstar on 5/9/2012 5:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, I'm 14, and I've never gotten my period. I've had discharge for about two years..
I'm a bit under weight, ( About 85-90 LBS.) , and I was wondering,
What will happen if it never comes?
Thanks..

Hey gal!

Don't worry-most girls get their first period between the ages of 11 and 14. Many of my girlfriends didn't get theirs until they reached 15. When going to puberty, it's important to remember that everyone is different. Girls who are a underweight tend to get theirs a little later, which may be why you're still waiting for yours. If you're still worried or have any questions about your body talk to a parent, trusted adult, or even your doc.

Marisa D.  Marisa D.

by sawlly_cool on 5/9/2012 12:09:35 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:17:06 AM