10 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

12 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

12 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Crushing on my bestie's BF

I can't stop thinking about him. What's wrong with me?

My problem soo relates to this article! Well my younger sister did a 2 week sailing camp this year and it was the last day recently. I have a couple of friends who did the same camp. My friend who did it told me she liked this certain guy and thought he liked her back. She has gone out with like 5 people before and has liked a ton of guys. I have gone out with 0 and have liked a decent amount of guys. (Relationships never last in my school) Anyway he was leaving and my other friend went up to him a told him that my friend liked him. The friend who likes the kid turned bright red and she told me she was about to pass out. He left and he came back 4 her! He said "By (Friends name)" in a really sweet way. I like him now! NO OTHER GUY I KNOW WOULD DO THAT! She said she never wants to see him again. She has liked so many people before. I would NEVER steal someone away from her though. I have never got that good feeling about a guy before. One of my other friend said he would like me better.

by bridget.murphy134 on 8/11/2012 3:39:01 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Ok, so i've been crushing on my best friends boyfriend, and i haven't told anyone because i didn't want her to find out. I don't know what i should do! My friend says he likes me because he is always looking over at me and talking to me more than his girlfriend. She says we would be a great couple together, and his gf was saying to me that she needs to date someone taller that her, which he is not!!!!!! Help, I don't know what to do!!!!!!!!

Hey babe, I know it's hard, but ya just gotta keep your hands off. Even if your bestie breaks up with this guy, you shouldn't go out with him. Your best friend is more important than any guy, and even if she said she was over him one day, chances are she'd still get super jealous if you dated him. So skip the drama and find a new guy.
Carrie R.

by LaxLover12 on 6/20/2012 2:46:18 PM

Hey pianist915, mhmm I'm not sure. Maybe he's changed since he has come back from his new school. Forget this guy, if he wants to be rude who needs him? You can do so much better girl! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
im in 7th grade and theres this guy and ive been in school with him forever and he left for a year to go somewhere else becuase he got excepted into a really good school and then one day last year he came back for a day to see my school because he ws coming back and i realized i missed him. ALOT. so its been like 2 years since ive talked to him and i sit behind him in class now and i said hi and he just completely ignored me, as usual, What gives?!?!? Lynae P.

by pianist915 on 5/19/2012 3:28:26 PM

Can someone help? i have a boyfriend and tomorrow it will be our 9month!!! the other day he got kinda mad at me because I'm too much of a flirt. all my friends agree with my flirty problem. i can't help it though! it alwas makes sad and angry what do i do?!

by kayscout on 5/13/2012 9:47:32 PM

Hey misstomboy101, I'm sure it's not to late to get back wiith him. If he really loves you he'll jump at the chance to date you again. So call him up, apologize and see where he wants to take things. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dumped my boyfriend but while I was leaving afteri dumped him he said that he loved me! What should I do? I am mad at him cause he said 20/100 he likes my friend but I still like him!!
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!! Lynae P.

by misstomboy1 on 5/12/2012 3:58:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My bf Ryan is being meanto me but my guy friend is on his. Side It all started when I went to the park with a one month anniversary present for Ryan 1month then I asked him would you date Maddie? Ps me and Maddie are friends now! He said 20 percent chance when you move to California. I got really mad i talked to Maddie that he said that then Maddie said she likes Ryan a little bit............this was after I gave him the present... Then he made a joke...... " I should buy Miranda a plane ticket for a break up present!!!!!! Thats so rude.. Then josh my guy friend said for the 20 percent chance thing that it was the right thing to say because he was honest... I can see his point but it is still mean! I cant break up with hi because it will make me miss him more! What should I do????

Hey girlie,

If you're feeling disrespected and unhappy in the relationship, the right thing to do IS to breakup - even if you'll miss him at first. You have to think about this carefully and decide if you'll be able to put this behind you so you can enjoy the time you have with him, or if you aren't going to be able to trust him after this. (And really, if you had to ask him that in the first place, did you really trust him before?) This also teaches you a good lesson - don't ask questions if you aren't prepared to hear the honest answer. It's great to have an honest relationship, but sometimes you don't need to know EVERYTHING. From now on, just try to enjoy the happiness in your relationships and don't go digging for things that will make you unhappy <3
Lauren C.

by misstomboy1 on 5/10/2012 10:04:15 PM

Do you need advice or help? Fashion tips? No matter how personal, I don't care! Join Advice Now! Even if you just wanna talk!

by Taylorbb77 on 5/10/2012 3:26:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
My close friend has a huge crush on the most popular and funniest boy in the whole grade. He is like the only boy she sees. I She SO badly wants to go to the dance with him. She sent me over to him one day while he was playing basketball with a couple of his friends at recess to "butter him up" and he said he didn't like her. She sent someone else over next, which, of course, didn't work. Then she went over and asked him herself and she told me he said, "Umm(he said the Umm...part sarcastically)...no". Was it because he was with his friends, or he just doesn't like her? She is an outgoing person, but she gets really shy around him. I don't want to see her misrable. She absolutely won't give up on him, and no matter how hard I try, won't pay attention to any other boy. How can I be a good friend and help?

Hey girlie,

It's impossible to tell if he is telling the truth or he's being influenced by his friends, but unfortunately if he hasn't sent any other signals, your friend should probably trust that he's telling the truth here and try to move on. I know it's not easy, but there ARE other guys out there - and timing is everything. She'll find someone who likes her back at the same time, and then it'll be magical! But it'll only mean more heartache if she keeps going after a guy who isn't into her. Try getting involved in a new club/sport with her, branching out to meet more people, and showing her how awesome she is by enjoying your time with her. She'll snap out of it when she's ready - being a good, supportive friend is the best thing to do right now<3

Lauren C.

by Taylorbb77 on 5/10/2012 3:24:51 PM

You are kind of asking for trouble, because I have been there. In the end your bff will find out and dislike you, but we all have attractions and sometimes there is nothing you can do about them but just act on them. Hope it all works out for you.

by luckykel on 5/10/2012 3:24:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have a really big problem! I am head over heals with my BFF's brother! he is super nice to me and we have alot in common. whenever I'm at her house he always talks to me and listens to our convo's so he can join in sometimes. like just last night when his parents went shopping my BFF, him and I were sitting in the car waiting and we talked for like an hour. but I've heard from my other friends that he's always really annoying and mean to them. or he just ignores them. does him being nice to me mean he likes me? neither of us are allowed to date but it would still be nice if he liked me. oh and fyi my BFF doesn't know I like him. HELP!

Hey girlie,

Being nice to you is DEFINITELY a sign of something - at the very least, he enjoys being around you! Since you can't date right now it's kinda tough to take things to the next level, but you should enjoy your chemistry for now. Chat with him, flirt with him, and see where things go!

Lauren C.

by kaitlin177 on 5/10/2012 1:43:38 PM

*****CALLING ALL HOT CHELLE RAE FANS*****

DO you like or LOVE the pop rock band Hot Chelle Rae? Then join The Official HCR Fan Club!!! In this club, we talk about HCR all the way and you can give your opinions on the band's albums, songs, and even the members. Tong Laughing Join if you're a fan!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/10/2012 11:00:04 AM

Okay, so there's the big dance coming up in about a month and guys have already started asking girls. The prob isn't I'm afraid I won't get asked (though it does worry me) its the fact that my kinda 'bf' might ask me, but the dance is right before the last day of school where I plan to breakup with him (I don't have feelings, I'm shy, and he's going to another rival high school). What if he asks me? What should I say?
Please help!

Hey girl!

Eek-dances can be way stressful! It sounds like this guy is your boyfriend, so he is probably going to ask you (who can blame him?!). You should make your feelings clear now to avoid confusion later on. Try saying, "I think it's best we break up for the summer, but why not enjoy one last dance together?". That way you'll both be on the same page. Or if that sounds too complicated, why not go to the dance solo? You can jam out with whomever you want and not worry about being tied down.

Have a blast!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by emmyie11 on 5/10/2012 6:10:39 AM

I have had my period for a few months. anyway sometimes i have a feeling it has leaked out of my pad and onto my pants, sometimes it really has. How do I prevent it? and i do change it pretty regularly, but at school I just leave it in unless i have an extremely bad feeling. whats up? and can i reduce discharge when I'm not on it?

You need to change it regularly at school too. Its important to prevent leaks. And no theres no way to reduce discharge. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by way2qt4u on 5/9/2012 10:42:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok. My BFF are getting along but she said that when she went to the park she saw josh Mauricio Ryan (bf) and another girl named Maddie I never heard of a Maddie. Ryan told my BFF that him and Maddie hang out when ryan is alone .BFF says that " she is kinda pretty but not as pretty as me" her words not mine. BFF said that Maddie is a girly girl and she also said that Maddie said that she would be a loyal and grateful girlfriend. I found this out 10 minutes ago and I'm still crying
Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown this hurts so bad and my BFF said that he might be replacing me with maddie

I would talk to your boyfriend about it. He'll be able to clear up this issue. Plus its always important to be honest about your feelings with your BF. But dont overreact! Just because he was seen with some girl doesn't mean he's dumping you. Just relax and then ask your BF. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by misstomboy1 on 5/9/2012 10:01:56 PM

i dont know if you already got this, but sometimes my comments don't show up so im submitting it again, sry. theres this guy i really really like. we always talk and he makes me happy and he says i make him happy. we talk about making summer plans and i love being around him and im so comfortable around him. but he has a girlfriend, hes a grade younger, and we wouldnt go to the same high school anyways. i could care less about all of that. i really care about him and want to see what it would be like if he was mine for once, instead of someone elses. what am i supposed to do? hang on through summer? then give up? thanks a ton Smile

Well he has a girlfriend. So hes off limits. I know you car for him. But imagine if he was your boyfriend and another girl came around and tried to steal him. Wouldnt you be angry and hurt? Dont do that to his gf. You two can be friends. But dont do anything to hurt his relationship. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by bunnehz on 5/9/2012 9:48:01 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this guy I've had a crush on since the beginning of the school year. I'm really shy and have yet to get the guts up to talk to him. I was finally gonna talk to him after practice yesterday but got caught up in something else. One of my best friends came over after everything last night and i let her use my laptop to get on Facebook and before i knew it she had sent him a message telling him i like him with her account. Its bin eating at me ever since. He hasn't messaged me and he didn't say a word to me at school today about it. What should i do?

That doesnt sound like a good situation. Her telling him out of the blue was probably weird for him. So if i were you I would completely ignore the situation and pretend it didn't happen. In time things will blow over and it wont matter. If you make it a big deal things could get way more awkward. If you act casual and normal everything will be fine Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by tye-dyegirl105 on 5/9/2012 9:18:30 PM

MOD MODMOD MOD
I hate my BFF's friend" I don't know why but we never get along. I don't feel comfortable around her and can't try to get along with her and it is tearing me and my BFF apart
What should I do?????

Hey girl, try and have a heart to heart with your BFF. Tell her how you feel. Then maybe later on you can talk to the friend and let her know how to you feel. Just continue being yourself, that's all you can do! Hang out with your BFF without this other girl so you can still maintain a good relationship with you BFF.

lauren r.

by misstomboy1 on 5/9/2012 8:15:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, I've had a crush on this guy for like a year, and I thought he liked me too, but now like a week ago he asked out my friend! I still like him, but my friend doesn't know because I never told her... should I tell her or is that a bad idea. I'd never try to like steal him from her or anything btw!!

Hey girl, I think if you want to you should tell her. Have a heart to heart, she's your friend. If you're comfortable, open up to her.

lauren r.

by LittleRockstar on 5/9/2012 5:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So, I'm 14, and I've never gotten my period. I've had discharge for about two years..
I'm a bit under weight, ( About 85-90 LBS.) , and I was wondering,
What will happen if it never comes?
Thanks..

Hey gal!

Don't worry-most girls get their first period between the ages of 11 and 14. Many of my girlfriends didn't get theirs until they reached 15. When going to puberty, it's important to remember that everyone is different. Girls who are a underweight tend to get theirs a little later, which may be why you're still waiting for yours. If you're still worried or have any questions about your body talk to a parent, trusted adult, or even your doc.

Marisa D.  Marisa D.

by sawlly_cool on 5/9/2012 12:09:35 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:17:06 AM