9 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

10 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

11 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

COMMENTS

Karmin's saying "Hello" to the music world

The YouTube sensation is debuting their album tomorrow. Which song is our fave? Find out...

Cheerio... haha Smile

***HEY GIRLS!!
Do you have confusing guy problems? (I know I do!) Do you need more advice than your friends can give? (Uh, yes!) Then join Boy Probs 101 and we'll help you the best we can!
Your VP, Sammy Smile

by unicornninja on 5/8/2012 8:46:48 PM

LOVE Amy's shoes!!

by Bobalina on 5/7/2012 8:03:33 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! it's called DIY Green.

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:23:45 PM

They're really good. I luv their song Brokenhearted! and their adorable together..just sayin'. Tong

by Princess Keziyah on 5/7/2012 6:02:06 PM

MODMODMOD! PLEASE MOD!
Ok so I sent in a submission for Write For GL (The mag) about 3 months ago, and it says you should get a response within 3 months. Why is it that I haven't gotten a response? Thx so much Smile

Hey babe,

It might not have gone through.

Go here, then send us an email:

Jordan S.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 5/7/2012 5:46:42 PM

Do you always have a song stuck in your head? If so, join my club "Lyric a day" where song lyrics are posted everyday!

by Forever&Alwaysgrl on 5/7/2012 5:35:27 PM

I have heard it before and love it!

by fallsb-ball on 5/7/2012 5:31:30 PM

I love the song Brokenhearted!! So catchy. Smile Cheerio!

by LittleRockstar on 5/7/2012 5:25:03 PM

I haven't seen any of their YouTube videos. But I'm really pumped for Hello after hearing that song! It's really good.

by supersingershannon on 5/7/2012 3:57:40 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 3:23:42 PM