11 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

13 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

14 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

TV horror moms we're glad aren't ours

Need another reason to thank your mom? Thank her for not being like these bad mamas...

LOL XD Smile

by red716 on 6/2/2012 10:52:39 AM

omg Mrs. Benson is soo annoying! ughhh sooo glad i dont hav a mom like that Tong

by stylecrazy503 on 5/13/2012 12:40:53 AM

Mrs. Benson from iCarly is so scary! She totally freakes me out! Tong

by mschultz8 on 5/10/2012 11:13:47 PM

hi! There's this guy that I kinda like and I'm pretty sure he likes me but I don't know how to tell.... he tells me random things (like about his moms car, his guitar, his lunch, etc. ) but he his friends with a few girls...... How do I tell if he likes me as a friend or "like likes" me? Thanks!!!!! Laughing

Hey babe,

Try flirting a little with him! Compliment him, playfully tease him, find an excuse to touch him (hug him goodbye, playfully swat at him if he makes a funny joke, grab his hand to jokingly dance if a fun song comes on, etc.), and see how he responds. If he seems into it and flirts back, that's a great sign! <3
Lauren C.

by eemmais on 5/10/2012 8:21:09 PM

Mrs. Benson

by Milkdog64 on 5/10/2012 8:08:24 PM

Ima say Amy Duncan. Now that's the worst mom ever. But at the end she comes around Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/10/2012 6:56:56 PM

I think Mrs.Bensons is the worst! Where the heck is Freddy's dad any way? and she is sssoooo embarrasing,annoying,and why can't she just LEAVE FREDDY ALONE. Freddy is sexy and hott and does not need to be taken care of! UGGGHHH she is just sssoooo annoying!

by cupcakeangle98 on 5/10/2012 5:01:46 PM

Ok, I personally think the character Amy Duncan is a bad mom, in the end she cares about all her kids!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/9/2012 11:48:29 PM

I think Amy Duncan and Mrs. Benson are neck-in-neck in the worst moms. Amy Duncan is self-centered and chooses her home where she has memories in over the baby that needs care and love in a not-so-cramped home. Mrs.Benson is an over-protective police mom who just needs to give her son some space. I wonder where her husband is, exactly?

by transform2314 on 5/9/2012 8:01:06 PM

For mothers day I got my mom a pedicure to a nice salon that she luvs!! I cant wait to give it to her!! Smile

by mandapanda12.9 on 5/9/2012 7:27:55 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.