13 HOURS AGO Sneak peek of our next issue since we're hanging with @BeaMiller 2nite! Say hi to our Oct/Nov cover star 😻✌🏾#GLbeaepic.twitter.com/1LOyEfr6cKcK

14 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: We talked w/ @KelseaBallerini about music, locker decs & the best BTS advice: http://t.co/TPi8LzeB2Z pic.twitter.com/pJm8WeQkUi

20 HOURS AGO RT @barbizonmodels: Calling all #barbizonmodeling grads! @girlslifemag and #barbizon are searching for #rolemodel alumni… https://t.co/LBqULDj5fy

COMMENTS

TV horror moms we're glad aren't ours

Need another reason to thank your mom? Thank her for not being like these bad mamas...

LOL XD Smile

by red716 on 6/2/2012 10:52:39 AM

omg Mrs. Benson is soo annoying! ughhh sooo glad i dont hav a mom like that Tong

by stylecrazy503 on 5/13/2012 12:40:53 AM

Mrs. Benson from iCarly is so scary! She totally freakes me out! Tong

by mschultz8 on 5/10/2012 11:13:47 PM

hi! There's this guy that I kinda like and I'm pretty sure he likes me but I don't know how to tell.... he tells me random things (like about his moms car, his guitar, his lunch, etc. ) but he his friends with a few girls...... How do I tell if he likes me as a friend or "like likes" me? Thanks!!!!! Laughing

Hey babe,

Try flirting a little with him! Compliment him, playfully tease him, find an excuse to touch him (hug him goodbye, playfully swat at him if he makes a funny joke, grab his hand to jokingly dance if a fun song comes on, etc.), and see how he responds. If he seems into it and flirts back, that's a great sign! <3
Lauren C.

by eemmais on 5/10/2012 8:21:09 PM

Mrs. Benson

by Milkdog64 on 5/10/2012 8:08:24 PM

Ima say Amy Duncan. Now that's the worst mom ever. But at the end she comes around Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/10/2012 6:56:56 PM

I think Mrs.Bensons is the worst! Where the heck is Freddy's dad any way? and she is sssoooo embarrasing,annoying,and why can't she just LEAVE FREDDY ALONE. Freddy is sexy and hott and does not need to be taken care of! UGGGHHH she is just sssoooo annoying!

by cupcakeangle98 on 5/10/2012 5:01:46 PM

Ok, I personally think the character Amy Duncan is a bad mom, in the end she cares about all her kids!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/9/2012 11:48:29 PM

I think Amy Duncan and Mrs. Benson are neck-in-neck in the worst moms. Amy Duncan is self-centered and chooses her home where she has memories in over the baby that needs care and love in a not-so-cramped home. Mrs.Benson is an over-protective police mom who just needs to give her son some space. I wonder where her husband is, exactly?

by transform2314 on 5/9/2012 8:01:06 PM

For mothers day I got my mom a pedicure to a nice salon that she luvs!! I cant wait to give it to her!! Smile

by mandapanda12.9 on 5/9/2012 7:27:55 PM