2 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

3 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag šŸŒƒ

COMMENTS

TV horror moms we're glad aren't ours

Need another reason to thank your mom? Thank her for not being like these bad mamas...

Do any of you still watch Drake and Josh? Mrs. Parker(Drake's Mom) kinda freaks me out.

by kenziebieber7 on 5/9/2012 7:08:10 PM

I agree with a few people on Amy Duncan! Just you know how she is self centered and how they just 'happen' to have a baby! That would make me mad if my mom was having another baby I'm the oldest in its a pain in the butt being the older sister!! It had it pros and it has it's cons(more cons it seems)
Also ms Benson is pretty badSmile

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 5/9/2012 1:12:29 PM

Mrs. Benson always scares me!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:21:38 AM

Amy Duncan. Nuff said

by Lilylunapotter13 on 5/9/2012 11:00:15 AM

i think another bad mom would be amy duncan from good luck charlie...she is too self-centered!

by gldiva98 on 5/9/2012 10:42:11 AM

You should add my mom to this list

by reesesgal16 on 5/9/2012 8:18:49 AM

Mrs. Benson, Mrs. Ross and Mrs. Vega<3 Lol, they crack me up! Especially Mrs. Benson! But I am glad they aren't my mother (:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 5/9/2012 7:52:24 AM

sams mom from icarly. Her mom is NEVER there

by aweaver13 on 5/9/2012 7:45:50 AM

I LOVE '' Make It Or Break It''. But it's totally tragic how they ended with the last video, Truth Be Told or something like that. Kaylie and Jordan were getting chased by a police car -kind of!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/9/2012 7:21:54 AM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new gamesā€”and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.