1 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

2 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

19 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

COMMENTS

TV horror moms we're glad aren't ours

Need another reason to thank your mom? Thank her for not being like these bad mamas...

Do any of you still watch Drake and Josh? Mrs. Parker(Drake's Mom) kinda freaks me out.

by kenziebieber7 on 5/9/2012 7:08:10 PM

I agree with a few people on Amy Duncan! Just you know how she is self centered and how they just 'happen' to have a baby! That would make me mad if my mom was having another baby I'm the oldest in its a pain in the butt being the older sister!! It had it pros and it has it's cons(more cons it seems)
Also ms Benson is pretty badSmile

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 5/9/2012 1:12:29 PM

Mrs. Benson always scares me!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:21:38 AM

Amy Duncan. Nuff said

by Lilylunapotter13 on 5/9/2012 11:00:15 AM

i think another bad mom would be amy duncan from good luck charlie...she is too self-centered!

by gldiva98 on 5/9/2012 10:42:11 AM

You should add my mom to this list

by reesesgal16 on 5/9/2012 8:18:49 AM

Mrs. Benson, Mrs. Ross and Mrs. Vega<3 Lol, they crack me up! Especially Mrs. Benson! But I am glad they aren't my mother (:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 5/9/2012 7:52:24 AM

sams mom from icarly. Her mom is NEVER there

by aweaver13 on 5/9/2012 7:45:50 AM

I LOVE '' Make It Or Break It''. But it's totally tragic how they ended with the last video, Truth Be Told or something like that. Kaylie and Jordan were getting chased by a police car -kind of!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/9/2012 7:21:54 AM