2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

The British are coming! Rock an English tea party look

Here are a few across the pond inspired items to help your inner royal princess shine through.

Do you enjoy watching wrestling? Do you think it's pretty awesome? Then join Wrestling Divas Only!!! In this club we talk all about wrestling. We talk about the weekly events and you can tell your opinion on the events, situations, matches and more! Who said only guys like wrestling? Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 11:13:08 AM

I would love to sip tea with harry! lol Tong

by usmcbratknc on 5/8/2012 1:57:03 AM

I <3 England!!!

by spazzygirI on 5/7/2012 9:04:47 PM

i have earrings like that!!! I got it from forever 21 for just $1.50!!!! its a different shade of pink but really similar! why would you pay an extra 9.50 for something almost the same and cheaper?

by stars2010 on 5/7/2012 8:44:37 PM

That top is the cutest.

by naiko3638 on 5/7/2012 7:39:19 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! it's called DIY Green.

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:24:37 PM

haha!! i came here thinkin i would see all this stuff about one direction cause ya know, there british. btw i LUV htat jack union top but the shoes are..just.. wow. i mean really?

by red716 on 5/7/2012 7:00:23 PM

OPPS! Meant Tomlinsonette not Tomlinsinette in that last one!!! Darn this keyboard!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/7/2012 6:07:56 PM

OHH!! I love that top, dress, and bracelet!!!!
Speaking of the British people!! Who here loves 1D?? I know I do!! Well I'm currently VP of two of the most amaZAYN One Direction clubs!! One Direction Infection!!! and One Direction Infection one has exclaimaiton points the other doesn't got it!! So go to my profile page and check them out!! Join just one or if you LOVE 1D like I do join both!!
Tomlinsinette Signing off,

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/7/2012 6:07:14 PM

Love the earrings and dress! The flats seem as if they would look weird on your feet though haha.

by gigglez77 on 5/7/2012 5:20:51 PM

Rock patterned boot socks with your knee-high boots. Wear ‘em with a skirt to let them shine!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?