3 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

4 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

4 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: Learn the secrets to perfect skin care with @girlslifemag right here! http://t.co/GtREVj2dan

COMMENTS

Why are guys so hot and cold?

I’ll be talking to one of my guy friends about his GF, and he’ll tell me how much he likes her, how cool she is, blah blah...

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/2/2013 7:29:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod

How do you send Bill and Dave a question? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

You can submit your
questions at this link—just choose Bill and Dave from the dropdown menu!

Meghan D.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/1/2013 8:27:40 PM

So me and my ex are talking again. It's been so long since we talked (since we broke up) and I'm starting to like him again. He texts me every day when he wakes up and we talk all day until we go to sleep. I think he might like me too he flirts sometimes. I missed talking to him because when we dated the first time i just don't think i was ready, i was going through a lot of stuff. I think this time can be much better and i let him know how much better I am now then i used to be. How do i tell him how i feel without it being awkward? I don't know if he likes me for sure again and I can't stop thinking about him! Do you think this can work out? Thanks Mod!

Hey chica! If you've got feelings for him, then go for it! Flirt with him back a little, and see how he responds.  If he's texting you as often as you say, chances are he's missing you, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by samileigh13 on 8/1/2013 1:31:23 PM

So I messaged this boy on facebook & we started talking & he said how found me attractive & well we've only been talking for two weeks & I've never met him in person yet & I messaged him way too much & it's been two days & I think I scared him off, he's ignoring me, if I back off and don't talk to him for a couple days will message me back, please help, will he ever respond, I don't know what I should do???

Hey girl! This is always a toughie, but try focusing on guys
who live closer to you- they’re always a lot less dramatic, and easier to read!

Melissa T.

by JustinDrewBieberLover on 8/1/2013 1:24:00 PM

Hey all! If you're interested in this article you might be interested in my club (Legit Boy Advice). We're almost reaching 200 members and it would be great if you could join! If you want more information, check out the club description! Thank you so much. c:

by Chloe<3 on 7/30/2013 6:59:27 PM

Hey girls! Please become a fan of my advice queen page and get great advice on fashion, hair, beauty, pets, self esteem, and just daily life problems! Become a fan today!

by Ralinia on 7/30/2013 11:44:45 AM

I created 2 custom officers for my club RIP Hachiko but when I checked back I just saw President VP Treasurer and Secretary can someone please help? thanks so much

Hey girl,

Check out this GL Club FAQ page:  http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx?cp=all

If you still have trouble, email Brittany@girlslife.com.

xo

Caroline C.

by redvelvetluv on 7/30/2013 10:50:16 AM

Need advice on boys, friends, high school, family, or just a nerd to talk to about your fandoms? Become a fan of my advice queen page or just ask me a question, I'd be happy to answer or just talk!

by 1cindercinder3 on 7/30/2013 9:04:31 AM

A few days ago I read an article about ADD. Well, I have a friend I've known for 2 years, and I think she has ADD. Sometimes she confides in me that she thinks there is something wrong with her, and I usually tell her she's normal, but if it really bothers her, talk to a doctor (I don't think she has). Should I bring up the article? I know I'm not a doctor or anything. Would I be helping her or hurting her?
Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Bringing up the article could get a little awkward. You don't want to upset her. If she's having trouble concentrating at school or gets easily distracted, its up to her to talk to her parents, teachers and doctor. Don't worry about a thing- her fam will have it totally under control.

xo

Caroline C.

by genieinabottle on 7/29/2013 3:04:54 PM

MOD MOD
So.. In my last school year, one of my teachers and I became close. So this summer my sister and I have been going to her house to play games. She has a son, who I can tell definitely likes me. He will touch my hair, sit by me, if i get up he will follow me. Then one day he got my number and he texts me everyday!! I don't want to text him! And him and his mom are coming to my house to swim this week and its too much for me! I don't like him at all, so it's creepy. Last night he asked me if him and I could go to six flags together! BTW he is a junior and I'll only be a freshman! Please help me because I don't like him at all! I don't know what to do because I can't just stop going over to my teachers house. And I can't tell them to not come over to swim! Please help me!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! ♥

Hey girl,

Going to an amusement  park sounds so fun- and you don't want to miss out on a fun day just because you're worried the guy might have feelings for you that you don't share. As long as his mom/your teacher is around, he probably won't act too forward. If you don't want to text him, then don't respond to his texts, or just say "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now." But be sure to be nice to the guy! And don't feel obligated to hang out with him when you don't want to. Talking to your mom is a good idea- then she'll be on your side and understand why hanging out with your teacher and her family makes you feel a little uncomfortable.

xo