Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

13 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

16 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Why are guys so hot and cold?

I’ll be talking to one of my guy friends about his GF, and he’ll tell me how much he likes her, how cool she is, blah blah...

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! It's called DIY Green. See you there!!

by kpianoplayer on 5/7/2012 7:26:19 PM

this.is.stupid. not what they said cause what they said was totally true. that's the point. us girls fall in love with these stupid boys that change their minds and break our heartsFrown

by Alykat18 on 5/7/2012 7:00:30 PM

@BabyDahl - girls play guys all the time. It may not be YOU specifically. But I see it happen, especially in much older teenage girls.
And girls are just like guys in a lot of ways. We can't change that. Girls get bored with their BFs...so do guys. It's life. Deal with it. Smile

by fungirl123 on 5/7/2012 6:52:18 PM

im rly rly confused

by musikluvr17 on 5/7/2012 6:34:18 PM

Ok so there's this guy I like who I'm sort of friends with like we've hung out in a group before and stuff. Well on Friday we had a dance and he slow danced with me 2 times and our mutual friends told us to but he was smiling the entire time. And my friend went up to him and asked if he liked me and he said "I can't say," with a huge grin on his face. My friend gave me his number and I don't know if I should text him or not because I don't want to come off as awkward and creepy. Also, his friend likes me but I don't like him like that I like him as a friend. What should I do?

Hey babe,

If his friend likes you and you don't like him, then just leave things be.  If he continually tries to be with you/date you, then let him know that you don't like him that way because you are interested in somebody else as nicely as you possibly can.  Don't lead the poor boy on.

If he reacted that way when your friend asked, then it's likely that he might like you.

You should definitely feel free to text him.  Even if you didn't have crushes on each other, you're friends, and have every right to text each other and have conversations, it won't seem creepy.

Jordan S.

by peaceluvandhockey on 5/7/2012 6:32:20 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Long story short, I am in love with my best guy friend. He doesnt like me like that and i know it but we are still friends. Should I keep pining for him? I want him soo bad! I can't get over him! Ive liked him for over a year and a half...what do I do?

Hey chica,

Your best bet is to test the waters with him and see if there's any future for you two based on his reaction.  If he flirts back, and maybe even gets flirtier too, then you shoul definitely make a move.
Jordan S.

by futurewriter16 on 5/7/2012 6:15:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Next year I'm starting high school and I'm really worried! I only have, like, 3 good friends so in most of my current classes I'm alone. I really don't want that next year 'cause that's the reason why I hate school! Is there any way that I would be able to be, well, confident and happy next year in high school?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

The beauty of high school, or school in general, is that you have tons of chances to make new friends.  When you get seated next to somebody, you two end up talking all the time.  If you get grouped for projects, you'll get to know them.  There's so many different ways to meet them that it's really nothing to worry about.  Know that you're an absolutely amazing friend to have and try your best to talk to different people.

Even better is that there's no longer just the people from your middle school.  High school tends to be a mix of students that came from at least two middle schools.
Jordan S.

by emmyie11 on 5/7/2012 6:04:41 PM

I have a feeling like Dave not only has relationship problens but also has something against One Direction!!! Hey girls if you love 1D come join one of the two 1D clubs I'm VP of either One Direction Infection!!! or One Direction Infection the first one has exclaimation points the other doesn't!! We happen to talk 1D a lot as this is what the club is about!! So come join today!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/7/2012 6:02:21 PM

i think somebody is jealous over harry!

by asw14 on 5/7/2012 5:59:31 PM

Ok guys, I'm going to clear up a few issues. I don't think that Dave said it right. I think he meant that boyfriends like their girlfriends and they get bored, but not in the way you think. You don't like to spend everyday with the same person right? They don't want to have to spend every waking hour with you. And no, Dave does not have relationship problems!

For Bill, he didn't mean that our boyfriends are creeps, he meant people like Taylor Lautner and Harry Styles who ARE creeps.

Bill and Dave give awesome advice if you actually listen to what they say and don't think of the absolute WORST thing it could mean. Cut them some slack!

Your awesome advice queen,