5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Why are guys so hot and cold?

I’ll be talking to one of my guy friends about his GF, and he’ll tell me how much he likes her, how cool she is, blah blah...

Please tell me I'm not the only one thinking that Dave is having relationship problems?

by Dani143 on 5/7/2012 4:34:42 PM

huh?that doesn't make since

by VNJ99 on 5/7/2012 4:12:49 PM

Yea Dave. Sure. It can be BORING being with the same girl! SERIOUSLY?! Did you ever think how that girl feels after he is in love with her one week and breaks up with her the next week?! Then after he breaks up with her and crushes her until he cries he is gonna hang with his guys and then few days later..."Oh I miss her!" Then he gets back together with her and does the same thing over again. NO GUYS DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE LIKE THAT! How many girls do you see like that?! I never see girls playing guys. Gosh. And Bill, who are you to say that girls like creeps. I mean your girlfriend likes you, does that make you a creep?

by BabyDahl13 on 5/7/2012 3:56:53 PM

...so when you get bored you just break up with her cause you need like a break? So how many breaks do you need? this is a total WTF moment

by Smasheroo on 5/7/2012 3:35:28 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/7/2012 3:22:23 PM

Hey girlies!!! Please join my club,The Agency!!!
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff!!

by ostar21 on 5/7/2012 3:16:10 PM