19 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

21 MINUTES AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

29 MINUTES AGO @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍:http://t.co/woPxeGf6r77#hairspoo

COMMENTS

Why are guys so hot and cold?

I’ll be talking to one of my guy friends about his GF, and he’ll tell me how much he likes her, how cool she is, blah blah...

hey girls it's tht time of the year again where the school year changes and so do we. come join my club '8th grade' and get advice on back to school shopping and getting ready for the drama and everything else 8th grade....plz click on my profile and click on the one that says 8th grade (positions like vp and secretary are open)

by _karen_ on 8/2/2013 7:29:27 PM

Mod Mod Mod

How do you send Bill and Dave a question? Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

You can submit your
questions at this link—just choose Bill and Dave from the dropdown menu!

Meghan D.

by hermionegirl12 on 8/1/2013 8:27:40 PM

So me and my ex are talking again. It's been so long since we talked (since we broke up) and I'm starting to like him again. He texts me every day when he wakes up and we talk all day until we go to sleep. I think he might like me too he flirts sometimes. I missed talking to him because when we dated the first time i just don't think i was ready, i was going through a lot of stuff. I think this time can be much better and i let him know how much better I am now then i used to be. How do i tell him how i feel without it being awkward? I don't know if he likes me for sure again and I can't stop thinking about him! Do you think this can work out? Thanks Mod!

Hey chica! If you've got feelings for him, then go for it! Flirt with him back a little, and see how he responds.  If he's texting you as often as you say, chances are he's missing you, too! xoxo

Kate G.

by samileigh13 on 8/1/2013 1:31:23 PM

So I messaged this boy on facebook & we started talking & he said how found me attractive & well we've only been talking for two weeks & I've never met him in person yet & I messaged him way too much & it's been two days & I think I scared him off, he's ignoring me, if I back off and don't talk to him for a couple days will message me back, please help, will he ever respond, I don't know what I should do???

Hey girl! This is always a toughie, but try focusing on guys
who live closer to you- they’re always a lot less dramatic, and easier to read!

Melissa T.

by JustinDrewBieberLover on 8/1/2013 1:24:00 PM

Hey all! If you're interested in this article you might be interested in my club (Legit Boy Advice). We're almost reaching 200 members and it would be great if you could join! If you want more information, check out the club description! Thank you so much. c:

by Chloe<3 on 7/30/2013 6:59:27 PM

Hey girls! Please become a fan of my advice queen page and get great advice on fashion, hair, beauty, pets, self esteem, and just daily life problems! Become a fan today!

by Ralinia on 7/30/2013 11:44:45 AM

I created 2 custom officers for my club RIP Hachiko but when I checked back I just saw President VP Treasurer and Secretary can someone please help? thanks so much

Hey girl,

Check out this GL Club FAQ page:  http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx?cp=all

If you still have trouble, email Brittany@girlslife.com.

xo

Caroline C.

by redvelvetluv on 7/30/2013 10:50:16 AM

Need advice on boys, friends, high school, family, or just a nerd to talk to about your fandoms? Become a fan of my advice queen page or just ask me a question, I'd be happy to answer or just talk!

by 1cindercinder3 on 7/30/2013 9:04:31 AM

A few days ago I read an article about ADD. Well, I have a friend I've known for 2 years, and I think she has ADD. Sometimes she confides in me that she thinks there is something wrong with her, and I usually tell her she's normal, but if it really bothers her, talk to a doctor (I don't think she has). Should I bring up the article? I know I'm not a doctor or anything. Would I be helping her or hurting her?
Thanks!!

Hey girl,

Bringing up the article could get a little awkward. You don't want to upset her. If she's having trouble concentrating at school or gets easily distracted, its up to her to talk to her parents, teachers and doctor. Don't worry about a thing- her fam will have it totally under control.

xo

Caroline C.

by genieinabottle on 7/29/2013 3:04:54 PM

MOD MOD
So.. In my last school year, one of my teachers and I became close. So this summer my sister and I have been going to her house to play games. She has a son, who I can tell definitely likes me. He will touch my hair, sit by me, if i get up he will follow me. Then one day he got my number and he texts me everyday!! I don't want to text him! And him and his mom are coming to my house to swim this week and its too much for me! I don't like him at all, so it's creepy. Last night he asked me if him and I could go to six flags together! BTW he is a junior and I'll only be a freshman! Please help me because I don't like him at all! I don't know what to do because I can't just stop going over to my teachers house. And I can't tell them to not come over to swim! Please help me!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! ♥

Hey girl,

Going to an amusement  park sounds so fun- and you don't want to miss out on a fun day just because you're worried the guy might have feelings for you that you don't share. As long as his mom/your teacher is around, he probably won't act too forward. If you don't want to text him, then don't respond to his texts, or just say "I'm sorry, I can't talk right now." But be sure to be nice to the guy! And don't feel obligated to hang out with him when you don't want to. Talking to your mom is a good idea- then she'll be on your side and understand why hanging out with your teacher and her family makes you feel a little uncomfortable.

xo

Caroline C.

by bananakate33 on 7/29/2013 2:44:23 PM

Mod mod mod
So I want to approach the guy I like, but I don't want to come off too strong. He's shy, and I'm shy, so we don't talk to each other in person. Only text, and it's driving me crazy. I was thinking of "losing" my bracelet, and asking him if he's seen it. The last time I lost something, he helped me look for it without me asking for his help. Or, should I bump into him and say sorry? The thing is, I'm terrible at acting things out, and my cheeks get all red, my heart starts pounding, and I get sweaty when I'm near him. How do I break that habit? Anything else I should know about shy guys? Thanks GL!!! Smile

Hey girl,

Faking a scenario or pretending to bump into him isn't the smoothest move. If you just want to strike up a conversation in person, then do just that!

Here's  GL guide to flirting:

And 6 Tips to Chat Up Your Shy Guy:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/11/30/6-tips-to-chat-up-your-shy-guy.aspx?cp=all

Hope these articles help!

xo

Caroline C.

by Isabellec on 7/29/2013 1:48:36 PM

Don't know what to wear for back to school? Have trouble talking to your crush? Just want some fun? Join the club "Guide To A Fabulous YOU!"

by Ralinia on 7/29/2013 12:17:11 PM

Lol'd at the "Arrrgh, if I have to see that Harry Style dude’s face one more time!" It doesn't only drive guys mad! But I don't nessicarily agree with Dave. Male insight isn't always useful, unfortunately.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 7/29/2013 12:15:51 PM

I am in love with my BGF and he knows I like him, not that I love him. A couple weeks ago he told me he liked me and broke up with his girlfriend for me. He said he really liked me, but then at my party, he was just about to hold my hand and then suddenly he just got up and sat somewhere else. I asked him about it and he told me that being best friends to becoming something more is something he's not ready for. So he asked out this other girl the next day. Then she dumped him and I was there for him and he asked out ANOTHER girl the next day. He told my friend that this girl was the real deal and he was in love with her. He just keeps hurting me and I can't bear it anymore. HELP!!

Hey! You have to move on from this guy. I know it's hard, but just try to concentrate on other things for a while, like your friends or an activity you love. It's tough now but every day your life will bring you something new to learn about or help with or share with someone, and when you make the most of your days, the hurt will go away even sooner than you think. I hope this helps girl! Smile

Helen S.

by iheartboyz815 on 4/6/2013 2:53:34 PM

HEY! HARRY STYLE'S FACE IS BEAUTIFUL! HOW DARE YOUUUUUUUU

by aikostar12 on 6/7/2012 7:52:02 PM

Hey kitkatgurl44, if you have his number text him. You could say "hey wassup if you still wanna come to my game it's on Tuesday! Hope I see u" hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
Dear Mod,
Ok so all my (girl and guy)friends have a boyfriend or girlfriend. Except my crush. Hes practically the same way. I'm getting really depressed because I'm alone. My friends have "Movie Nights", were the first saturday of every month they go to the movies with their bf or gf in a big group. I feel really alone because I can't go to Movie Nights because I don't have a bf. My crush knows that I like him (he knew before I could even tell him!).
A couple of issues ago, your magazine posted an article about the secret signs a guys is into you. He shows almost all of the clues! He uses my name a lot and pairs off with me, and we talk about every thing(etc..)! When I told him he never said if he likes me back or not. I NEED HELP!
Also, a few weeks ago he said he was going to come to my championship softball game at my school. He told me to tell him when it was a few days before! Well its on Tuesday. How do i tell him!
Please Help! (:
~KitKatGurl44 Lynae P.

by Kitkatgurl44 on 5/12/2012 2:36:45 PM

Mods Mods Mods
okay, so... i have a bit of a problem... im in 8th grade and my bf is in 7th. well the 8th grade dance is coming up and we were talking about it and he said he had to go to his school's 8th grade graduation... as i was talking to my best friend about it the 2 kids (both 8th graders as well) that like me have both asked me to the dance... the thing is i like them both... and i worry that if i goof off or whatever with them, someone will tell my bf about it and it will start some kind of argument and i don't want that happening (my boyfriend is really protective and possessive when it comes to me but i'm perfectly fine with that) i just don't want to mess with our relationship. what should i do?
thanks for reading all this (sorry its so long),
thanks again,
kellie

Hey Kellie,

I think you should talk to your BF about this first! Say something like, "Hey, so you know that dance I invited you to? Since you can't go, would you mind if I went with one of my guy friends so I still have a date? I'd go with him JUST as friends, nothing more! But I still wanted to check with you first to make sure you wouldn't feel weird about it." That way, you're being totally honest about it before it even happens - no risk of any "secrets" getting back to him because you've already put it all out in the open Smile
Lauren C.

by klbugg97 on 5/10/2012 7:27:49 PM

I recently started going out with this guy, and it turns out he's asked out one of my friends a while back. When she turned him down he told her "its cool, i guess i wanted to be single for the summer anyway" He's going out of town for the summer and I kind of feel like he's going to cheat during the summer. What should I do?

Hey girlie,

Since you're dating him, it's ok to have a convo about what you both expect from the relationship. Be playful or laid-back about it, but ask him straight out - "So, we're exclusive right? Like we'll be with each other this summer, not anyone else?" It's ok to clarify because he's technically your BF, so make sure he knows how you feel. Then you just gotta trust him and try not to stress about it. If he DOES cheat, you weren't meant to be together anyway - so try not to freak out! Instead, enjoy the time you have with him, trust him the best you can, and know that you were totally honest and straight-forward - that's what matters <3

Lauren C.

by atisa7 on 5/10/2012 1:10:14 PM

"You're hot and your cold, you're yes and you're no, you're in an you're out, you're up and you're down...."
Hehehehe Katy Perry

by LittleRockstar on 5/9/2012 5:11:18 PM

UM EXCUSE ME DAVE HIS NAME IS HARRY STYLES

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 5/8/2012 10:47:06 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
So I like this guy. And he likes me too. Should i ask him out before i lose him even if I don't want to date?

Hey babe,

If you don't want to date then there's no reason to force it!
Jordan S.

by stars2010 on 5/7/2012 8:41:53 PM

Well, unless your the girl he's breaking up with, why do you care? Sorry, I just wouldn't. Unless said girl is your friend or something.

by paxetcaritas101 on 5/7/2012 8:33:54 PM

Based on my reaction to reading just the title of this, you can tell I'm just oh-so-mature and serious. What was that reaction, you ask? "He's on his period." I'm just too cool. Seriously,though, what is wrong with me? LOL

by paxetcaritas101 on 5/7/2012 8:32:37 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Hide this again hehe
Hidden!

Girls can have the same dreams, they can have dreams that would elicit that type of reaction.  However, the actual "emission" part doesn't happen.  Just on the general basis that our anatomy is different. Jordan S.

by futurewriter16 on 5/7/2012 8:14:25 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Hey so I have liked this guy for 2 or so years now. We didn't talk much last year but now we talk everyday or so. We are back to being friends now and I love that! I am really good at figuring out who people like right off the back but he has sent me really mixed messages. Like friday he didn't really talk much but today he couldn't stop looking at me or smiling. So I wish I could tell if he liked me or not. I don't wanna ask him out though cause I don't wanna kill our friendship! Please give me some advice!!

Hey girl,

You should try to test the waters, and see if he might be feeling the same way about you.  Up the flirting and up the closeness, then based off his reaction (Does he flirt back?  Does he up his own flirting and become more forward? Does he act strangely or seem like he's not into it?) you should be able to figure out where he stands.

What is one accessory you can’t leave home without?

YOU