AN HOUR AGO Woops! @rydelR5 is signing #RydelRYL in Oklahoma City *AUG 1* at 11a at the 6100 N May Ave #barnesandnoble! http://t.co/JARbcyiJyT @BNBuzz

AN HOUR AGO First breakups can be tough: http://t.co/tiDbrjDO2l pic.twitter.com/J4Otw3pz12

2 HOURS AGO Word is that @justinbieber's new single #WhatDoYouMean is coming soon. Excited for new music from Biebs? Tell us using only emojis!

COMMENTS

7 ways to get active with Mom

…and gift ideas that’ll make her smile, guaranteed

I need help to lose belly fat that shouldnt be there Im not that big and Imalmost 14. I need help, what is a workout to help lose belly fat?

by armygirlnat101 on 5/21/2012 3:26:32 PM

MODMODMOD okay so my gr.8 grad is coming up and I really want to look nice so I just want to have skinner legs. Can you help me?

Hey girl,

Here are a couple leg workouts from our fitness channel, but we've got tons more where that came from! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/14/13-ways-to-tone-up-this-summer.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/10/Love-your-legs-with-one-ace-move.aspx

Meghan D.

by mojobelle98 on 5/19/2012 9:35:17 AM

MODMODMOD my comments arent posting!!!!

Hey girl,

When you post a comment, we have to answer and approve it before it goes live, but we're working to answer your questions as fast as we can!

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 5/12/2012 11:43:19 AM

MOD! whenever i do a partial sit up, there literally this BALL of fat on my stomach. on a side profile, my stomach reallllyyyy stick out! other than this im really skinny, it seems like all my food goes straight to my stomach! how do i get a flat stomach in a few weeks? (mayb around a month and a half or so)

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 5/12/2012 11:28:04 AM

I got my mom a homemade necklace that has little trinkets on it that I've collected through out the years that remind me of her. I tied it off with a sweet poem and I'm good to go!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/11/2012 9:57:50 PM

My friend has stretch marks around her hips adnd she's really embarrased about them. The thing is, her stretch marks are pinkish red. Is this a problem? I want to know if she needs to see a doctor.

by mwbear24 on 5/9/2012 8:40:46 PM

awesom!! my mom rocks at tennis and badminton

by Kstar101 on 5/9/2012 2:25:10 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:23:55 AM

Awesome ideas! Well it sucks that my mom JUST got knee surgery. :p

by Gabriella123 on 5/8/2012 7:31:34 PM

Sounds fun!!!!!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 5/8/2012 7:29:02 PM

Afraid you’ll munch too much at a family BBQ? Eat a healthy snack like a fruit cup before you leave to go to the get-together. That way, you won’t feel tempted to scarf down the appetizers.

Who’s your favorite real life Pretty Little Liars couple?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.