10 HOURS AGO What do your #dreams REALLY mean? http://t.co/XMS6NrVzoh

11 HOURS AGO #TrueLife: My cat just started eating my sandwich. 🙀 🙀 🙀

12 HOURS AGO It's SATURDAY! What are you girlies up to tonight? 🎉🎉🎉

COMMENTS

7 ways to get active with Mom

…and gift ideas that’ll make her smile, guaranteed

I need help to lose belly fat that shouldnt be there Im not that big and Imalmost 14. I need help, what is a workout to help lose belly fat?

by armygirlnat101 on 5/21/2012 3:26:32 PM

MODMODMOD okay so my gr.8 grad is coming up and I really want to look nice so I just want to have skinner legs. Can you help me?

Hey girl,

Here are a couple leg workouts from our fitness channel, but we've got tons more where that came from! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/14/13-ways-to-tone-up-this-summer.aspx http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/04/10/Love-your-legs-with-one-ace-move.aspx

Meghan D.

by mojobelle98 on 5/19/2012 9:35:17 AM

MODMODMOD my comments arent posting!!!!

Hey girl,

When you post a comment, we have to answer and approve it before it goes live, but we're working to answer your questions as fast as we can!

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 5/12/2012 11:43:19 AM

MOD! whenever i do a partial sit up, there literally this BALL of fat on my stomach. on a side profile, my stomach reallllyyyy stick out! other than this im really skinny, it seems like all my food goes straight to my stomach! how do i get a flat stomach in a few weeks? (mayb around a month and a half or so)

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by WhoAmI? on 5/12/2012 11:28:04 AM

I got my mom a homemade necklace that has little trinkets on it that I've collected through out the years that remind me of her. I tied it off with a sweet poem and I'm good to go!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/11/2012 9:57:50 PM

My friend has stretch marks around her hips adnd she's really embarrased about them. The thing is, her stretch marks are pinkish red. Is this a problem? I want to know if she needs to see a doctor.

by mwbear24 on 5/9/2012 8:40:46 PM

awesom!! my mom rocks at tennis and badminton

by Kstar101 on 5/9/2012 2:25:10 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:23:55 AM

Awesome ideas! Well it sucks that my mom JUST got knee surgery. :p

by Gabriella123 on 5/8/2012 7:31:34 PM

Sounds fun!!!!!!!

by I<3HungerGames1D! on 5/8/2012 7:29:02 PM

Want more energy in the a.m.? Hold plank pose and side plank pose for 60 secs each during your morning routine. It'll get the blood flowin'.

Now that it's getting warm, you're super excited to wear...

Diet soda can make you fat.

Score a bouquet of books with our Spectacular Spring Reads giveaway

Looking for some amazing new titles to start your spring off right? Check out our guide to the best books of the season and you could win!

CLICK HERE to enter.