4 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

7 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

8 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

DIY Mother's Day gift ideas we heart

5 crafty creations you can make in an afternoon. Love ya, Mom!

Do you know of any creative mother's day cards? While buying gifts, I forgot to get her one and I have some nice scrapbook paper to use. So I want it to be pretty but different. Thanks!

Hey babe,

Your mother will always prefer something that you've made from your heart as opposed to anything bought.  So why not make your own and make it special from you, just for her?
Jordan S.

by svds on 5/12/2012 7:38:42 PM

Hey megrace36, you could write a poem. In the poem let her know how much she is loved and how much you guys appreciate her even though you guys don't show it all the time. You could even type it in pretty cursive and print it out for her. Of you have an extra frame laying around put it in it. Hope this helps! Xoxo

what should I do for my mom. I got in a fight with her today, she has been really emotional recently. She is sad that this is her first mothers day since her and my dad seperated, and my brothers are putting in no effort, they aren't even here today. So how can I make her mother's day great Lynae P.

by megrace36 on 5/12/2012 4:25:53 PM

you dont have to have a lot of siblings im doing my aunts uncles grandparents great uncles/aunts my cousins every one close to her

by softballgal72 on 5/9/2012 12:33:40 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 11:19:16 AM

*****CALLING ALL WRESTLING DIVAS*****

Do you enjoy watching wrestling? Do you think it's pretty awesome? Then join Wrestling Divas Only!!! In this club we talk all about wrestling. We talk about the weekly events and you can tell your opinion on the events, situations, matches and more! Who said only guys like wrestling? Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 6:31:31 PM

You can do the flower thing without having a bunch of sibilings just put different photos...

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/8/2012 6:12:57 PM

Yes finally some good ideas on mothers day gifts! My grandmothers birthday is this thursday then friday is grandparents day, then sunday is mothers day! She has a whole package!! Smile

by Random_Rainbow5 on 5/8/2012 5:41:39 PM

love pinterest!! everyone join and follow me fjoas asod! btw not my real name

by opptop on 5/8/2012 5:33:02 PM

Awww!

by AlwaysDreamer on 5/8/2012 5:02:27 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/8/2012 4:22:47 PM