8 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

9 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

10 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

The hottest neon shoes under $50

Kicks so bright you'll need a pair of sunnies.

I like the second and fifth ones, because I can . . . you know, WALK in them. . . .

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:25:49 PM

Who doesn't love lemon lime!!!??? It will be perfect for my new look book, Silly Citrus Splash!!!!

by promqueen105 on 5/21/2012 10:12:36 AM

Orange Heel: Cute but when would you ever wear it in the summer? The beach? Bike-riding? Although totally 80's...LOVE!
Lemon Lime Twist: Cute and Neon but the toes look a little...pointed! :p
Crazy Kicks: Yadda yadda. Seen them before. Wear something more original?!
Candy Stripes: Beautiful colors! Still...HEELS? If they were flip-flops, flats, or maybe a little shorter wedge I would buy it for sure! Smile
Flip Switch: Cute! Very simple, beachy, and their flat!!! Laughing haha

by BabyDahl13 on 5/16/2012 5:51:08 PM

omg loveee the last one <3

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:32:51 PM

I have a pair of shoes from Journeys that I LOVE. They are so colorful and people are always like "Hey, I like your shoes." Even people I dont know compliment them and Im just like, "Thanks?" They were originally like $75 but on sale and only cost $20! Smile And they dont even get that dirty!

by sinkinginblack on 5/9/2012 8:15:26 PM

Woooaaahhh.... Who stole the 80's? Smile

by bright_lights111 on 5/8/2012 9:01:49 PM

I WANT THOSE ORANGE HEELS!!!!!!!!! omg Smile

by unicornninja on 5/8/2012 8:25:43 PM

I like all of those shoes execpt the orange ones. that screams ugly! i would pay that but some of those are really expensive.

by glsisters on 5/8/2012 7:52:20 PM

I like the fourth heels

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 5/8/2012 7:49:37 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 6:36:35 PM

Hit a growth spurt over the summer and found that all your dresses are suddenly mini? Pair them with textured leggings to make them autumn-worthy.
Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

Want to totally fab up your life this fall? CLICK HERE for your chance to win the best in beauty, books and more!

What's *your* star quality?l

CLICK HERE to discover your star power...and snag a sneak peek at a sparkling new series!