2 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

3 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

4 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

COMMENTS

The hottest neon shoes under $50

Kicks so bright you'll need a pair of sunnies.

I like the second and fifth ones, because I can . . . you know, WALK in them. . . .

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:25:49 PM

Who doesn't love lemon lime!!!??? It will be perfect for my new look book, Silly Citrus Splash!!!!

by promqueen105 on 5/21/2012 10:12:36 AM

Orange Heel: Cute but when would you ever wear it in the summer? The beach? Bike-riding? Although totally 80's...LOVE!
Lemon Lime Twist: Cute and Neon but the toes look a little...pointed! :p
Crazy Kicks: Yadda yadda. Seen them before. Wear something more original?!
Candy Stripes: Beautiful colors! Still...HEELS? If they were flip-flops, flats, or maybe a little shorter wedge I would buy it for sure! Smile
Flip Switch: Cute! Very simple, beachy, and their flat!!! Laughing haha

by BabyDahl13 on 5/16/2012 5:51:08 PM

omg loveee the last one <3

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:32:51 PM

I have a pair of shoes from Journeys that I LOVE. They are so colorful and people are always like "Hey, I like your shoes." Even people I dont know compliment them and Im just like, "Thanks?" They were originally like $75 but on sale and only cost $20! Smile And they dont even get that dirty!

by sinkinginblack on 5/9/2012 8:15:26 PM

Woooaaahhh.... Who stole the 80's? Smile

by bright_lights111 on 5/8/2012 9:01:49 PM

I WANT THOSE ORANGE HEELS!!!!!!!!! omg Smile

by unicornninja on 5/8/2012 8:25:43 PM

I like all of those shoes execpt the orange ones. that screams ugly! i would pay that but some of those are really expensive.

by glsisters on 5/8/2012 7:52:20 PM