7 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

8 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

9 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

The hottest neon shoes under $50

Kicks so bright you'll need a pair of sunnies.

I like the second and fifth ones, because I can . . . you know, WALK in them. . . .

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:25:49 PM

Who doesn't love lemon lime!!!??? It will be perfect for my new look book, Silly Citrus Splash!!!!

by promqueen105 on 5/21/2012 10:12:36 AM

Orange Heel: Cute but when would you ever wear it in the summer? The beach? Bike-riding? Although totally 80's...LOVE!
Lemon Lime Twist: Cute and Neon but the toes look a little...pointed! :p
Crazy Kicks: Yadda yadda. Seen them before. Wear something more original?!
Candy Stripes: Beautiful colors! Still...HEELS? If they were flip-flops, flats, or maybe a little shorter wedge I would buy it for sure! Smile
Flip Switch: Cute! Very simple, beachy, and their flat!!! Laughing haha

by BabyDahl13 on 5/16/2012 5:51:08 PM

omg loveee the last one <3

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:32:51 PM

I have a pair of shoes from Journeys that I LOVE. They are so colorful and people are always like "Hey, I like your shoes." Even people I dont know compliment them and Im just like, "Thanks?" They were originally like $75 but on sale and only cost $20! Smile And they dont even get that dirty!

by sinkinginblack on 5/9/2012 8:15:26 PM

Woooaaahhh.... Who stole the 80's? Smile

by bright_lights111 on 5/8/2012 9:01:49 PM

I WANT THOSE ORANGE HEELS!!!!!!!!! omg Smile

by unicornninja on 5/8/2012 8:25:43 PM

I like all of those shoes execpt the orange ones. that screams ugly! i would pay that but some of those are really expensive.

by glsisters on 5/8/2012 7:52:20 PM

I like the fourth heels

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 5/8/2012 7:49:37 PM

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 6:36:35 PM

Do you enjoy watching wrestling? Do you think it's pretty awesome? Then join Wrestling Divas Only!!! In this club we talk all about wrestling. We talk about the weekly events and you can tell your opinion on the events, situations, matches and more! Who said only guys like wrestling? Join Wrestling Divas Only!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 5/8/2012 6:34:48 PM

LUV them!!!!!! i have the last ones at home. they r sooo comfortable Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/8/2012 6:10:36 PM

love the first one!

by j4zm09 on 5/8/2012 6:02:18 PM

love the flip flops but most of these shoes aren't even neon get your facts right GL!

by opptop on 5/8/2012 5:29:27 PM

Love them!!! Smile

by TntGymnast on 5/8/2012 5:29:07 PM

LOVE the neon flats! Classy,bold and chic! Whats not to love

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/8/2012 5:09:38 PM

Chill out! Try to limit the hot irons you use on your hair, because it can create frizzy, brittle strands. Let your hair dry naturally once in a while.
You're in homeroom and your friend asks you what you got for question three on your homework. You realize that you didn't even do it.
What do you do?!

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?