2 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

3 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

4 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

COMMENTS

5 things we'll miss most about Make It Or Break It

The drama-filled show might be ending, but we'll never forget these amazing scenes...

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Are they going to show the Olympics in Make It Or Break It or did they TOTALLY end after the Olympic Trials.

Hey Girly!

Sadly, the series finale aired on Monday. They only showed up to the Olympic trials, so we'll never know what happened at the Olympics Frown

Marisa D.

by Sarah510 on 5/16/2012 6:38:36 AM

This show is awesome!!! Watching re runs right now!!!

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 11:33:28 AM

Well, actually Kaylie Cruz is rich and very nice and beautiful and talented. But she's an exception.

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 11:08:27 AM

Kelly Parker ( In season 2) is such a horrible person. Like, when she acts like Kaylie's friend and then she finds her journal which says Kaylie is anorexic and she turns it in to the NGO.

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 10:34:40 AM

I can really relate to Kaylie. I'm a Junior Elite International World Champion, just like her and I am recovering from an eating disorder, right before Junior Olympic Championships.

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 10:07:20 AM

I am spending the weekend watching ALL of the Make It Or Break It episodes. Season 1 to season 2 to season 3. I'm on '' To Thine Itself To Be True''.

by Sarah510 on 5/13/2012 9:49:44 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:07:06 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I did gymnastics. Then I quit due to a serious injury ( In fact, I almost paralyzed myself!!!) I've been wondering if I should come back. But I DON'T know! To add to the stress, the program I was doing when I left is now traveling to nation wide competitions. It's a great team and provides a Junior Olympic Team. How do I know if I should go back? And if so, how should I tell my parents?

Hey girl,

If gymnastics is something you love and want to keep doing, it's worth discussing with your parents! They'll likely have a lot to say on both accounts, so try to be calm with them and listen to their reasoning when you make your decision. It may also help to sit down with your coach and discuss your options. Good luck!

Meghan D.

by Sarah510 on 5/11/2012 9:30:07 PM

I really liked this show because of Kaylee's struggles, struggles I share myself with my own eating disorder.

by peacelovejesus on 5/11/2012 7:50:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
Do any of you know if Nastia Liukin is competeting in the 2012 London Olympics??? Nastia Liukin is my BIGGEST role model ever, besides my mom!!!

Hey Girl!

Yep-Nastia Liukin is going for it! In a few weeks, there will be Olympic trials. If she makes it past those, she'll officially be a 2012 Olympian. After dominating in Beijing, Liukin took three years off. But she's been training hard, so lets keep our fingers crossed!

Marisa D. Marisa D.