6 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

9 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

10 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Blast these mom-approved tunes

Don't worry -- they're tunes you'll totes dig, too. Promise!

My mom and I like to listen to "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas together! Lol.

by supersingershannon on 5/22/2012 5:00:36 PM

@wakeboardchick i do its just thats ike all they ever write about and yea i undersatnd that you do i mean i have my grandmothers to worry about but its like almost all they post

by jojo79556 on 5/13/2012 3:10:53 AM

A real good song that I heard lately was why you asking all them questions? Or Antione Dodson on YouTube but your moms might not like that

by Sheriell on 5/13/2012 1:25:07 AM

Hey natbee99, you could make her a country music cd. Just get a blank cd and download some of her fave songs on it. You could also make her a mothers day card or some jewelery, even drawing a picture of the beach would be a great gift. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

my mom likes beachy stuff and country music and creative homemade stuff....any cheap last minute ideas for what i could get her for mothers day Lynae P.

by natbe99 on 5/12/2012 3:44:49 PM

So I just started a club and already have a new member. My club is a advice club and I was wondering how I see if they posted questions do that I can reply. Thx so much
~CottonCandyCutie

Hey girl,

When we approve their questions, it will pop up on your club and then you can respond to that user!

Meghan D.

by CottonCandyCutie on 5/11/2012 11:08:44 PM

What about some good songs like really hannah montana i like lemonade mouth but not that much but i do like daughters but really get some good songs.

by glsisters on 5/11/2012 10:53:42 PM

yeah I agree with kayln89 on the Hannah Montana thing and Lemonade Mouth wasn't the best.... :/ Not saying I hate it, but I just dislike it A LOT. Smile Sorry to get the girls angry of who actually do like Lemonade Mouth. Only one of the actresses in the movie I liked, but I forgot her name.. She was on Wizards of Waverly Place as Stevie, right?
*ATTENTION BAKERS*
Love baking? So do I! Haha, I love to bake so join my club Cupcakes 101. I'm now back to posting recipes after my long break (sorry!) and I swear to not do it ever again! I made this club because 1. I really love baking and 2. I noticed other baking clubs have died out... so thus came Cupcakes 101. Smile Our VP has left the club (darn) so tell me on my profile (once you've joined the club) if you want the position. Another one is also up for grabs just check out the club and tell me if you want it. Enough with that, JOIN CUPCAKES 101!

by purplenurple88 on 5/11/2012 10:32:34 PM

Hi so i was looking for something to get my mom for mothers day and i already got her some barbeque tools but i want to get her something more sentimental and i was thinking since i have an ipod touch and an ipod nano i could give her an ipod nano with some songs on it like these songs is that a good idea?

Hey girl,

I think that would be a sweet gesture she'd appreciate! If you don't want to give her your ipod, you could also make her a cd so she can listen to it in the car. I made my mom some cds years and years ago that she still loves Smile

Meghan D.

by 12allie on 5/11/2012 9:53:11 PM

Dang @kalyn98! Everyone has their opinion but yours was stated kinda in a rude way. Some girls like Lemonade Mouth. This magazine doesnt revolve around just preteens and teens. 7 yr olds read it too

by (:Directioner:) on 5/11/2012 8:20:33 PM

@jojo79556 I'm so sorry. My grandmother passed away just a week after I was born and my mom sometimes writes mother's day notes to her in heaven. No matter what you do, enjoy your day.

by Glitterheart16 on 5/11/2012 7:29:20 PM