4 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

5 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

6 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice

COMMENTS

California girl avocado toast

Feelin’ green? Freshen up your lunch pick with amazingly good for you avocado…

Yummmm......that recipe sounds soooo good! i can't wait to make itSmile

by diggy02 on 7/22/2012 7:49:53 PM

Try california basil and mediterranean majoran on top! It tastes sooooo good!

by Thespianstar on 5/29/2012 12:25:08 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:51:12 PM

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ATTENTION <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Do you love One direction? Is your greatest ambition in life to marry each and everyone of them? Than you are a directioner and therefore you should join my brand new club, One directioners unite! where we shall discuss our love for the band ^^ Only one position left. See you there!

by kayla9 on 5/10/2012 10:11:35 PM

MODMODMOD! Please help... I'm 12
I'm super athletic (lacrosse,dance& tennis) and I'm going a bunch of places this summer. My period comes about every 16 maybe days and is pretty light. I'm probably going to start when I'm in California. I'm super scar4ed of tampons but I think theyd be sooooooo much easier. Most of my friends dont have their period so its awkward to not go to the pool and such...Shuold I use tampons? I'm afraaid my flow is too light that it will be hard to insert and take out! PLEASE HELP! thanks in advance

Hey girlie,

Tampons are nothing to be scared of! I know they seem kinda freaky at first, but I use them now and can't BELIEVE I ever used pads for so long. Pads made me feel dirty and bulky, but tampons actually make me forget I have my period sometimes! Like anything else, they take practice. Since it's light, use the lightest absorbency (usually called Light tampons) and leave it in for about 6 hours. If it leaks, you know you should change it more often. If not, you'll get the "most" out of your tampon while also making sure it's easier to take out. (When a tampon isn't dry, it's way easier to take it out. But DON'T leave it in longer than 8 hours!) Give it a try and don't forget to check out our tampon guides. I promise, practice makes perfect! If you stick with it, you'll end up loving them!

Lauren C.

by kammiemay on 5/10/2012 4:05:42 PM

For anyone who doesn't know when they say fan they mean spread the avocados out like a fan.

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/10/2012 3:56:06 PM

Yum, Yum, Yum, I LOVE AVOCADOS!!!

by colorqueen101 on 5/10/2012 8:09:24 AM