11 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

11 HOURS AGO RT @kaylamarie0822: My take on @rydelR5 manicure from the @girlslifemag shoot! In love with the color combo! �#GLRydell#blueandgoldd http:/pic.twitter.com/xTemZnx0cC

11 HOURS AGO #TrendAlert! Tortoise shell highlights just became EVERYTHING: http://t.co/FdRbZEPqiY

COMMENTS

Celebs can't get enough of hair chalk, and neither can we!

The latest DIY hair trend for commitment-phobes to take the red carpet by storm. Will you rock this look?

Definitely Nicki Minaj! She went all out, but pulled it off perfectly Smile The color looks great on her too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/28/2012 5:25:12 PM

Nicki. She totally pulled it off.

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:56:33 PM

I'll never be able to find a store where I can buy this awesome stuff. I'd use regular dye, but my hair's too dark. Believe me. I tried it once for spirit day, and it barely showed up.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:47:35 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by opptop on 7/18/2012 10:06:15 PM

i think the celeb with the blue hair chalk looked really cool. it like went from light to dark

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2012 6:51:57 PM

Aweomse! I chalked my hair extension and wear it, it looks amazing! BTW, I get my chalk from haircolorchalks.com!

by lydialee on 6/25/2012 10:14:24 PM

where do i get hair chalk?? i really want to try it...also will it damage your hair? is there any safe and good hair chalk out there? thank you!

by peaceluvpenguins03 on 6/13/2012 5:09:57 PM

I would try this...but how long does it take to wash out?

Hey girl,

I think it washes out the first time you wash your hair afterward!

Meghan D.

by LCV554 on 5/19/2012 11:55:08 AM

Can you just use sidewalk chalk?

by tootles111 on 5/18/2012 4:01:22 AM

I like Lauren Conrad's look best.

by supersingershannon on 5/15/2012 4:45:04 PM

In the mood for a personal style change? Try experimenting with mix 'n' match florals or bright colorblocking.

How much effort do you put into your everyday school wear?

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.