1 HOURS AGO How to spot a true frenemy: http://t.co/apoJQwHCkS pic.twitter.com/e4J3WWZrVI

2 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: Watch @MaddieandTae rock an acoustic performance of #YourSideOfTown here: http://t.co/Z9kdlvCPd2 pic.twitter.com/U1V6uQrp0u

2 HOURS AGO So you went on a date last night...is today too soon to text? Find out here: http://t.co/GZP5peFuXo pic.twitter.com/Z5uWF2PDbe

COMMENTS

Celebs can't get enough of hair chalk, and neither can we!

The latest DIY hair trend for commitment-phobes to take the red carpet by storm. Will you rock this look?

Definitely Nicki Minaj! She went all out, but pulled it off perfectly Smile The color looks great on her too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/28/2012 5:25:12 PM

Nicki. She totally pulled it off.

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:56:33 PM

I'll never be able to find a store where I can buy this awesome stuff. I'd use regular dye, but my hair's too dark. Believe me. I tried it once for spirit day, and it barely showed up.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:47:35 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by opptop on 7/18/2012 10:06:15 PM

i think the celeb with the blue hair chalk looked really cool. it like went from light to dark

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2012 6:51:57 PM

Aweomse! I chalked my hair extension and wear it, it looks amazing! BTW, I get my chalk from haircolorchalks.com!

by lydialee on 6/25/2012 10:14:24 PM

where do i get hair chalk?? i really want to try it...also will it damage your hair? is there any safe and good hair chalk out there? thank you!

by peaceluvpenguins03 on 6/13/2012 5:09:57 PM

I would try this...but how long does it take to wash out?

Hey girl,

I think it washes out the first time you wash your hair afterward!

Meghan D.

by LCV554 on 5/19/2012 11:55:08 AM

Can you just use sidewalk chalk?

by tootles111 on 5/18/2012 4:01:22 AM

I like Lauren Conrad's look best.

by supersingershannon on 5/15/2012 4:45:04 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.