1 HOURS AGO Oh no! Some of our fav couples split this week! Find out who: http://t.co/9VE5tNEShu

5 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

6 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

COMMENTS

Celebs can't get enough of hair chalk, and neither can we!

The latest DIY hair trend for commitment-phobes to take the red carpet by storm. Will you rock this look?

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:45:40 PM

i never really liked hair feathers but i really like this hair chalk thing and i like hair tinsel!

by opptop on 5/14/2012 7:37:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am NOT looking forward to summer. At all. it seems like school is better because i get to hang out with my friends (especially guys...hehe) alot more! I dont really get to hang out with guys outside of school because my mom always makes a big deal about it. Also, summer is just....BORING!!!!!!! I always miss all my friends, i HATE the beach, and i just have nothing to do! Idk what im gonna do this summer besides wait for school to start! Frown HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

Why don't you try to get involved in something you would enjoy, preferably with a bunch of other people?  Take up a summer job, that way you can be making money instead of feeling like you're doing nothing.  Go to a summer camp, or even try to be a counselor at one.  Participate in a church group, a sports camp, a babysitting job, etc.

Or you could also try to make some goals for yourself to have done over summer.
Jordan S.

by paramoregurl on 5/14/2012 3:47:57 PM

Do you have to go out and buy actual hair chalk?or would this work with just regular chalk at the art store?

by smkleinc1 on 5/14/2012 3:19:49 PM

You can also use any normal chalk that is used for drawing,even sidewalk chalk!!!!!(TRIED AND TESTED!)

by LilyBS123 on 5/14/2012 11:05:16 AM

I can't believe I spent 40 bucks on a pink hair streak (it didn't stay in) , I could have used this!

by fashionfreak101 on 5/13/2012 11:25:59 AM

So would the hair chalk work on dark hair? I have black hair and I was wondering if it would even show up. And also, where can you buy hair chalk (not online)? Thanks Smile

Yes! Hair chalk sits on top of your hair - it doesn't dye it like hair dyes. So it'll come up the same on dark hair as it does on blonde hair Smile I can't find any stores that will 100% carry hair chalk, but I'd probably try a makeup store like Ulta or Sephora, one of those "edgy" boutiques that sell extreme hair dye colors, or ask your local salon Smile
Lauren C.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 5/13/2012 10:18:28 AM

Omg, Lauren Conrad looks sooooo awesome with the hair chalk!! She def beats the others.

by stylecrazy503 on 5/13/2012 12:29:02 AM

I'm 12 and have started my period, my mom said she's gonna show me how to use a tampon in a cup and now I'm nervous ( I don't think she knows I know how to use one) !! What do I do?

Hey girlie,

Give it a chance! That's another option for controlling your period, just like tampons or pads. If it's not for you after you try it, that's ok. Be honest with mom and you can work together to figure out the solution that works best for ya. (And be honest with her about your nerves, too! She can help you calm down.) But it's always smart to keep an open mind and give everything a chance! Smile
Lauren C.

by quinn1218 on 5/12/2012 10:44:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to have a icon that says 'Keep Calm and Pray On'? Would that be offensive? I don't want to offense. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

I don't see a problem with that Smile As long as there isn't any cursing, any lewd/offensive images, or personal photos of yourself/your friends.. it should be just fine! Thanks for checking with us!
Lauren C.