9 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

12 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

13 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Celebs can't get enough of hair chalk, and neither can we!

The latest DIY hair trend for commitment-phobes to take the red carpet by storm. Will you rock this look?

Would that look good with brown hair?

Hey girlie,

I haven't used the hair chalk on dark hair yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work or look good! It sits on the hair and doesn't dye it, so it should work exactly the same as it does on blonde hair Smile
Lauren C.

by 12allie on 5/12/2012 10:43:53 PM

Hey you! Yes you, sitting on your computer again? Well you want to be losing weight or toning up then should be looking at my club "get thin NOW!" we will give you recipes, tips, and workouts to get you moving toward your goal of a fab bod!

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 10:32:54 PM

Mod!
So, I've tried doing trying to do the what's your summer love quiz several times. I have never been successful in getting my answers! Whenever I submit it it brings me back to the questions page and I try to resubmit it to go back to the exact same page. I'm not sure if it's just my wifi (I've tried it on multiple devices) or if something was messed up on the site. But I just wanted to let you know(:

Hey girlie,

Thanks for the heads up! Sooo weird, I'll pass this along to our web team and hopefully they can fix it when they're in the office Smile
Lauren C.

by Hershey on 5/12/2012 9:05:52 PM

That is dumb

by TeamAlice33 on 5/12/2012 7:10:38 PM

I heard about this from Teen Vogue, also. This sounds like something I would do to my hair, maybe in pink!

Plz check out my profile, I'm new here Smile

by Beautiful_Eyes on 5/12/2012 7:00:13 PM

Where can you get these things?! I want to do something cool with my hair for the summer when I'm not in school!

by HelenaPS on 5/12/2012 6:26:10 PM

Hey Random_Rainbow5, don't feel alone. Every girl goes through at least a short period of time where they don't get along with their mothers. This doesn't mean things will always be like this. Getting ready to go to college takes a lot of preparation, so maybe your mom is stressed out. Just give her space and time to cool off. Your sis is just probably really excited about this new chapter in her life, so try to understand where she's coming from. When I first went off to college, it was all I could think about so let your sister enjoy this. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

My mom and i aren't getting along much these few days. My sister is going to college and this year EVERYTHING is about her! She gets EVERYTHING she wants and shows off whenever friends are around! I feel invisible, left out, and unappreciated! Lynae P.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 5/12/2012 3:26:46 PM

Hey kiki424, search the back of the magazine for info on the dress. There should be a list of details on all the clothing featured. Let me know if you find it!! Xoxo

MOD MOD!!!!
I just got the June/July 2012 issue, the one with Lucy Hale on the cover. On page 7 were it had Karen's letter I saw a dress that was from the crew's confessions. And I absolutely fell in love with it!! Where can I get that dress? Lynae P.

by kiki424 on 5/12/2012 2:31:06 PM

omg i was so never into hair feathers! i hated those things! but i love the hair chalking! i dont think i will try it out on myself though lol maybe a friend first lol

by j4zm09 on 5/12/2012 2:13:40 PM

where do they sell these PLZ AWNSER ASAP!!!!!!I DONT WANT THIS TREND TO GO OUT!

by smileygirl555 on 5/12/2012 1:54:16 PM