Bridget M.

is modding

22 MINUTES AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

3 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

4 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

Celebs can't get enough of hair chalk, and neither can we!

The latest DIY hair trend for commitment-phobes to take the red carpet by storm. Will you rock this look?

Definitely Nicki Minaj! She went all out, but pulled it off perfectly Smile The color looks great on her too!

by YouCanCallMeCat on 9/28/2012 5:25:12 PM

Nicki. She totally pulled it off.

by kjm62 on 8/21/2012 2:56:33 PM

I'll never be able to find a store where I can buy this awesome stuff. I'd use regular dye, but my hair's too dark. Believe me. I tried it once for spirit day, and it barely showed up.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 6:47:35 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by opptop on 7/18/2012 10:06:15 PM

i think the celeb with the blue hair chalk looked really cool. it like went from light to dark

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2012 6:51:57 PM

Aweomse! I chalked my hair extension and wear it, it looks amazing! BTW, I get my chalk from haircolorchalks.com!

by lydialee on 6/25/2012 10:14:24 PM

where do i get hair chalk?? i really want to try it...also will it damage your hair? is there any safe and good hair chalk out there? thank you!

by peaceluvpenguins03 on 6/13/2012 5:09:57 PM

I would try this...but how long does it take to wash out?

Hey girl,

I think it washes out the first time you wash your hair afterward!

Meghan D.

by LCV554 on 5/19/2012 11:55:08 AM

Can you just use sidewalk chalk?

by tootles111 on 5/18/2012 4:01:22 AM

I like Lauren Conrad's look best.

by supersingershannon on 5/15/2012 4:45:04 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:45:40 PM

i never really liked hair feathers but i really like this hair chalk thing and i like hair tinsel!

by opptop on 5/14/2012 7:37:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am NOT looking forward to summer. At all. it seems like school is better because i get to hang out with my friends (especially guys...hehe) alot more! I dont really get to hang out with guys outside of school because my mom always makes a big deal about it. Also, summer is just....BORING!!!!!!! I always miss all my friends, i HATE the beach, and i just have nothing to do! Idk what im gonna do this summer besides wait for school to start! Frown HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

Why don't you try to get involved in something you would enjoy, preferably with a bunch of other people?  Take up a summer job, that way you can be making money instead of feeling like you're doing nothing.  Go to a summer camp, or even try to be a counselor at one.  Participate in a church group, a sports camp, a babysitting job, etc.

Or you could also try to make some goals for yourself to have done over summer.
Jordan S.

by paramoregurl on 5/14/2012 3:47:57 PM

Do you have to go out and buy actual hair chalk?or would this work with just regular chalk at the art store?

by smkleinc1 on 5/14/2012 3:19:49 PM

You can also use any normal chalk that is used for drawing,even sidewalk chalk!!!!!(TRIED AND TESTED!)

by LilyBS123 on 5/14/2012 11:05:16 AM

I can't believe I spent 40 bucks on a pink hair streak (it didn't stay in) , I could have used this!

by fashionfreak101 on 5/13/2012 11:25:59 AM

So would the hair chalk work on dark hair? I have black hair and I was wondering if it would even show up. And also, where can you buy hair chalk (not online)? Thanks Smile

Yes! Hair chalk sits on top of your hair - it doesn't dye it like hair dyes. So it'll come up the same on dark hair as it does on blonde hair Smile I can't find any stores that will 100% carry hair chalk, but I'd probably try a makeup store like Ulta or Sephora, one of those "edgy" boutiques that sell extreme hair dye colors, or ask your local salon Smile
Lauren C.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 5/13/2012 10:18:28 AM

Omg, Lauren Conrad looks sooooo awesome with the hair chalk!! She def beats the others.

by stylecrazy503 on 5/13/2012 12:29:02 AM

I'm 12 and have started my period, my mom said she's gonna show me how to use a tampon in a cup and now I'm nervous ( I don't think she knows I know how to use one) !! What do I do?

Hey girlie,

Give it a chance! That's another option for controlling your period, just like tampons or pads. If it's not for you after you try it, that's ok. Be honest with mom and you can work together to figure out the solution that works best for ya. (And be honest with her about your nerves, too! She can help you calm down.) But it's always smart to keep an open mind and give everything a chance! Smile
Lauren C.

by quinn1218 on 5/12/2012 10:44:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was just wondering if it would be okay for me to have a icon that says 'Keep Calm and Pray On'? Would that be offensive? I don't want to offense. Thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

I don't see a problem with that Smile As long as there isn't any cursing, any lewd/offensive images, or personal photos of yourself/your friends.. it should be just fine! Thanks for checking with us!
Lauren C.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/12/2012 10:44:10 PM

Would that look good with brown hair?

Hey girlie,

I haven't used the hair chalk on dark hair yet, but I don't see why it wouldn't work or look good! It sits on the hair and doesn't dye it, so it should work exactly the same as it does on blonde hair Smile
Lauren C.

by 12allie on 5/12/2012 10:43:53 PM

Hey you! Yes you, sitting on your computer again? Well you want to be losing weight or toning up then should be looking at my club "get thin NOW!" we will give you recipes, tips, and workouts to get you moving toward your goal of a fab bod!

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 10:32:54 PM

Mod!
So, I've tried doing trying to do the what's your summer love quiz several times. I have never been successful in getting my answers! Whenever I submit it it brings me back to the questions page and I try to resubmit it to go back to the exact same page. I'm not sure if it's just my wifi (I've tried it on multiple devices) or if something was messed up on the site. But I just wanted to let you know(:

Hey girlie,

Thanks for the heads up! Sooo weird, I'll pass this along to our web team and hopefully they can fix it when they're in the office Smile
Lauren C.

by Hershey on 5/12/2012 9:05:52 PM

That is dumb

by TeamAlice33 on 5/12/2012 7:10:38 PM

I heard about this from Teen Vogue, also. This sounds like something I would do to my hair, maybe in pink!

Plz check out my profile, I'm new here Smile

by Beautiful_Eyes on 5/12/2012 7:00:13 PM

Where can you get these things?! I want to do something cool with my hair for the summer when I'm not in school!

by HelenaPS on 5/12/2012 6:26:10 PM

Hey Random_Rainbow5, don't feel alone. Every girl goes through at least a short period of time where they don't get along with their mothers. This doesn't mean things will always be like this. Getting ready to go to college takes a lot of preparation, so maybe your mom is stressed out. Just give her space and time to cool off. Your sis is just probably really excited about this new chapter in her life, so try to understand where she's coming from. When I first went off to college, it was all I could think about so let your sister enjoy this. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

My mom and i aren't getting along much these few days. My sister is going to college and this year EVERYTHING is about her! She gets EVERYTHING she wants and shows off whenever friends are around! I feel invisible, left out, and unappreciated! Lynae P.

by Random_Rainbow5 on 5/12/2012 3:26:46 PM

Hey kiki424, search the back of the magazine for info on the dress. There should be a list of details on all the clothing featured. Let me know if you find it!! Xoxo

MOD MOD!!!!
I just got the June/July 2012 issue, the one with Lucy Hale on the cover. On page 7 were it had Karen's letter I saw a dress that was from the crew's confessions. And I absolutely fell in love with it!! Where can I get that dress? Lynae P.

by kiki424 on 5/12/2012 2:31:06 PM

omg i was so never into hair feathers! i hated those things! but i love the hair chalking! i dont think i will try it out on myself though lol maybe a friend first lol

by j4zm09 on 5/12/2012 2:13:40 PM

where do they sell these PLZ AWNSER ASAP!!!!!!I DONT WANT THIS TREND TO GO OUT!

by smileygirl555 on 5/12/2012 1:54:16 PM

Hey imblonde5678, you have to do what makes you happy. I know your family means no harm, but people will always have something to say about you. If you like dresses wear them. The more you show your family how irritated and annoyed at their teasing, the more they'll do it. So be cool and let their jokes roll off your shoulder. Hope this helps! Xoxo

So I always was kind of tomboyish, I never wore skirts or dresses but now I tried on some of my sis's dresses and I think they're really cute!
The problem is that if I start wearing them my whole family will never stop teasing me about it and telling me how last year I'd never wear a dress and blah blah blah... I'll never live it down! D: My sis will probably be like 'I'm so glad you've finally grown up!' and leave it like that but my parents, they'll keep looking at me like O____O / :>/ Laughing uhhh SO irritating!!!
It happens everytime I do something I swore I'd never do in my life...
Do you have any advice on how to take it ??? Lynae P.

by imblonde5678 on 5/12/2012 1:31:22 PM

I put my hair in a ponytail and chalk it or another up-do. Its fun to take a lot of different colors and do like a rainbow. But some of the girls at my school color each strand a different color and it looks really bad :/

by kenzi143 on 5/12/2012 1:12:30 PM

by kenzi143 on 5/12/2012 1:11:32 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:02:56 PM

I want hair chalk! It looks really cool! I think that it looks best on Lauren Condrad...the others are kind of overdoing it...

by emonkey4 on 5/12/2012 12:34:37 PM