6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Who to believe: Your crush or his friends?

His friends say he digs ya, but he's standoffish. Here's how to figure out if your eye candy likes ya back...

MOD MOD
Ok. So I've had a major crush on this guy in my grade for awhile. The problem is we almost never speak to each other, despite the fact that we have 6 out of 9 classes together. However, I occasionally catch him looking at me, then averting eye contact when he notices that I caught him (and vice versa- sometimes I'm the one staring Smile ). Another thing is that we are both extremely into similar topics (i.e. hockey, seemingly the only fans in the entire school)- so much so that friends who don't even know I like him say that we would make the prefect couple. So, first of all, do you think I have a chance, and he is slightly interested? And second, will he catch on the people think we should be a couple?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

I think your best bet is just to talk to him! You can't base a relationship on facts - it has to be about feelings. The next time you have a class, strike up a convo (before or after class) about one of the things you have in common. It'll be easy peasy after that, since you will see him so often. Once you actually talk with him, you'll know if the rumors are true and if you would make a good couple.
Kelly G.

by MartialArtsGirl on 6/15/2012 12:58:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
There's this guy that I ALOT! Right now we're just friends. He's funny but he gets a bad attitude every once in a while. Anyway, we go to the same martial arts school. I can't tell if these are flirts or just being friendly;
1. Gave me facts that I already know, like the fact the sky is blue and that I'm a female.
2. When we were about to go against each other he said "Let's spend our last couple minutes in harmony."
3. He also has talked about love and stuff like that.
Those are just some examples he's done a lot more... Is he flirting?

Hey, girl! Sounds like this guy might be sweet on you, but it's always hard to tell when you already like him and are hangin' on his every word. If he's going out of his way to talk to you and is making jokes, that's probably a pretty good sign, if you're thinking about being more than friends. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by jazzyrae on 6/6/2012 12:50:48 PM

I just wanted to let you gals know about the new club, Chat Sat! Come check it out and join!

by Crissi on 6/1/2012 10:09:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My bf and i love each other and im gonna move soon and i told him that we r going to come up to Maine every summer and spring. Then he started crying and saying that he would miss me and i told him i was gonna miss him more. Im moving June 22 and just a couple hours ago we had our first kiss it was awesome but i dont wanna move now we skype each other. i have summer school for 6 weeks of math and i dont think it will be that bad but a soon im done summer skool my rents r picking me up and then we r going to the airport and i wont be able to kiss my bf goodbye should i ask my rent and my bf's rent if he could be there when r getting ready to get on the plane? and do you think he will cheat on me with another girl? HELP I NEED ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely ask them that! Thats a great idea. As for being worried about the cheating, if he loves you he wont cheat. Dont worry about something like that. Just focus on keeping your relationship strong despite the distance and youll be great. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mlshay on 5/30/2012 6:49:37 PM

I need guy help. During the school year, i had a crush my one of my guy friends. But he never really noticed me, i mean we talk from time to time, but he never showed interest. We're only in the sixth grade, and it's not like i'm looking for a BF. I just want to feel something.
Can ya'll help, thanks in advance.

Hey Girl!

If you're friends with him that's great! Don't try to make it more, if it's meant to be it will happen. And don't worry about feeling something--the time will come when it's right for you, don't push it to make it happen!

SarahO.

by izzyzing65 on 5/29/2012 12:17:50 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok, so my crush likes to tease me a lot, but he calls me annoying and says no one likes me but smiles when he says it. All my friends think he likes me, but I notice when he is around other girls he acts different. Do you think he likes me?

Hey babe,

I think it depends on HOW he teases you, calls you annoying, says no one likes you, etc. Is he joking around? Being playful? Does it seem flirty to you? Or is it more harsh or cold? Does he seem interested in your likes/dislikes? Does he start convos with you or watch you from across the room? I think asking yourself these questions is the best idea - it can help you figure out how he feels! <3
Lauren C.

by megagirrl on 5/24/2012 6:50:28 PM

MOD
MOD
MOD
So this has to do with my last question about my first kiss. Do I tell my mom? If so how?

Hey girl,

It is up to you whether you want to share that info with your mom, though I'm sure she'd love if you included her! Tell her you have something exciting to tell her, and she'll be interested!

Meghan D.

by ljbdaisy on 5/19/2012 10:59:50 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!! (thanks for the fashion advice btw Smilebut should i wear shorts or a skirt?) omg ok so one of my BFFs has a HUGE crush on this guy, and shes liked him for over 2 years and they are REALLY good friends and they talk all the time about everything, they r on the same bus, and they have so much in common. i think they would be SO cute together and MANY times ppl have asked them if they r going out. there are only one problem: recently her crush asked out a girl a grade younger than him and he barely knows her at all. apparently he and his gf like each other. her crush talks to her about his gf all the time and is like completely clueless that she likes him. him and his gf will probably break up soon cuz lots of middle school relationships dont last very long but what should she do about this???? she rlly likes him and was wicked sad when she found out that he asked that girl out. shes such a sweet girl and i feel wicked bad that she has to go through this sorry this is so long

hey! She should just wait it out, like you said it'll probably end soon and she doesn't want to be a home wrecker ;)

Helen S.

by swimminchica on 5/18/2012 6:28:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! im going to kiss concert tomorrow! what should i wear????

Hey! lots of black and white Smile

Helen S.

by swimminchica on 5/18/2012 6:07:05 PM

Mod mOd moD!!! so i joke around a lot and i tried to get my crush to go to the elementary school once we got off the bus so i could tell him i like him. We're friends but not like best friends or anything and we poke fun at each other all of the time. I guess he thought i was kidding, or maybe not, he's really hard to understand sometimes, so he scremed no at me and told me to go away. i don't know if it's because he was around his friends, or if he really meant it. now my friends are messing around with me and calling me a reject. This is where the whole jokester thing comes in. I was really mad and told them to stop nicely and then they wouldn't so i got mad and yelled at them. I din't walk away, i just sat there the rest of the lunch period and didn't talk to them again. i hate not talking to my friends and my crush who barely says hi to me since it happend. But im really mad. What should i do?

Hey Girly!

Ah! I'm sorry for all the unnecessary drama. I agree-it sounds like he was embarrassed because his friends were around. However, this doesn't answer the "does he like you" question. Embrace the fact that your feelings are out, don't cringe at it. Now he knows. If he likes you, he'll definitely make a move. If not, shrug it off. Everyone has a crush on someone. As for your friends, I'm sorry they're poking fun at you. Tell them how you feel and that you didn't think the situation was very funny.  They probably didn't realize they were making the situation worse. The good thing about petty drama? Everyone forgets about it in a week!

Marisa D.