AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Who to believe: Your crush or his friends?

His friends say he digs ya, but he's standoffish. Here's how to figure out if your eye candy likes ya back...

Thank you Lauren C!

You're welcome, lovely! <3
Lauren C.

by Icecreamluver on 5/13/2012 12:37:47 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
For the past two years I have this feeling that I just don't deserve anybody or anything because of the mistakes I've made in the past. Sometimes I refuse to like a guy because I feel like I'm not worthy of him and many times I find myself wondering why my friends are my friends and I wonder what they see in me. I wonder the same about my family even though I know they love me.

Hey girlie,

This isn't easy, but you really need to coach yourself each day to put the past behind you. It's healthy to feel guilty when something bad happens or you've made a bad choice, but over time you need to learn a lesson from that bad experience and put it behind you so you can enjoy the present! That's how I always try to put yucky feelings behind me: I think about what I can learn from it and what things I can change so it doesn't happen again. Then, I focus on the things I'm good at: my talents, the personality traits I like, my hobbies, and most importantly the people around me. Don't question why your friends/family love you - THEY DO! And that's the important thing. That's what tells you you're doing ok and you ARE worth it - because they love you, they love being around you, and they support you no matter what. You have great qualities and are an amazing person. Never forget it! <3
Lauren C.

by Icecreamluver on 5/12/2012 11:42:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! I am going to my older sisters wedding in another state. I was wondering if there were any styles and colthes i could bring or take with me on the trip!!! thanks....

Hey girlie,

When I'm going to another state, I always make sure I check out the weather forecast for that state before I pack! That way, you know what to expect. It's always safe to pack a sundress (one that's appropriate - with straps!), plus a neutral colored cardigan to put on top if it's chilly or if you want to be a little more covered up. You could always ask your older sis if she has any recommendations too! Smile
Lauren C.

by amileofroses on 5/12/2012 11:15:57 PM

Want to lose weight or just tone up for summer? Join my club get thin NOW! It gives you great advice, tips, workouts, recipies, and motivation to look fab and be healthy! What are you waiting for? Join NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 10:28:07 PM

I like this guy that ive been friends with but he has a girlfriend. Sometimes it feels like hes flirting with me by blocking my path in band(playfully). Do i tell him? What do i do? Please help

Hey babe,

If this guy had a girlfriend, you should really avoid liking him in general.  I know it can be hard, but in the end, the whole thing is up to no good.  He may just be a flirt.

If you really care about him, then I would stick around as a friend so that you two will be extra close by the time he and his girlfriend are over.
Jordan S.

by luvmonkey1313 on 5/12/2012 8:37:57 PM

Would u trust your BF's friends? My BF he friends r saying that he is cheating and that they are free. I think that if u hear things form your BF's friends then u need to have a talk with your BF about communicating to eachother.

by samo11 on 5/12/2012 8:20:29 PM

Ok so I like this guy. And I didn't no if he liked me so i rote him a note asking if he liked me or not. He told me he did. I know for a fact that he does like me for sure because I've talked to his friend about it before also. Anyway, I recently found out that he has a gf in the grade below us. So thats why hes not doing anything about the fact that he likes me. But it bothers me that he says he likes me and he has a gf! I don't know what to do... Cuz I really do like him but I don't think i should because what if i was his gf and he was telling another girl that he liked her? But he could just be confused I guess.... HELP ME!!! I don't know what to do...

Hey babe,

I don't think you should really get involved.  Let him know that you might not always be around and if he might want to be with you he should do something soon, especially with summer coming around.

But as far as his girlfriend goes, just stay out of their relationship.  It would probably just cause unnecessary stress on your part.

It could be that he likes you both and doesn't know what to do.  If you say what I mentioned, then it should nudge him more toward making a decision so you can both move on and deal.
Jordan S.

by ell08 on 5/12/2012 8:00:31 PM

So me and my boyfriend went to our 8th grade formal last night, and we've been going out for a little over a month. Well, we were slow dancing, and there were so many moments when I felt like he wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss him too. I mean, he kept looking at my lips, and at one point he leaned in while looking into my eyes, and I was thinking "OMG, it's gonna happen", and then I got so nervous and I looked away and kinda scooted back! Now I completely regret it! I texted him later and asked if he wanted to kiss me and he said he did. He told me not to worry, that another time will come, but I don't think it will. I can't think of another time when we will be alone! Please help!

Hey babe,

Why wouldn't another one come?  I'm sure there will be one.  There's always opportunites, just be sure not to worry about it too much or you'll miss them.

If you weren't comfortable the other night, then that just means you weren't ready yet.  You will be next time and it'll be so much better.
Jordan S.

by crazydreamer16 on 5/12/2012 7:24:24 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!
Ok so I am a little fat not like 50 lbs overweight but maybe like 10. I am trying to lose some weight. But it seems like no guys like me and I'm thinking it's cause I'm not very thin. Where do you find a guy who will accept me for me and not my body. Also I am trying to lose weight to be healthy for me, not to get a guy or anything!

Hey babe,

All boys will initially see outer appearance first. After all, how can they not?  You don't look at a person and automatically see their personality.  I really doubt that the reason is because you're overweight.  Truth is that at this age, most guys aren't very outright about when they have a crush on a girl.  It's very likely that some boys are interested in you but are just nervous.  If you want to help them out, you have to allow them to get to know you.  Start to befriend them and talk to them more so they can not only get to know you better, but possibly feel more comfortable as well.

As long as it's for yourself, then you should definitely pursue being healthier.

Take a look around here for some workouts:

Jordan S.

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 6:28:15 PM

Hey claudsoda, we have some great articles on flirting. Click the links below to read them.

I really like this guy so i was wondering what are some ways to flirt without making it waaayy too obvious? Also what are some ways I can get to talk to him more in school since we only have 2 classes together? Also (last question i promise Laughing) how can i flirt over texting and start and keep a conversation without seeming clingy or too attached? Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 5/12/2012 4:18:58 PM