AN HOUR AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

2 HOURS AGO Is online dating NBD? http://t.co/8zbDRzPccm

3 HOURS AGO Onesies just got fancy: http://t.co/Ufd8iLPxcQ

COMMENTS

Who to believe: Your crush or his friends?

His friends say he digs ya, but he's standoffish. Here's how to figure out if your eye candy likes ya back...

Hey JeniferHelp, flirting is easy, you can do it!! Here are some great links for flirting tips. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD I like this boy named Zachary in my class. He's best friend is my BGF, anyway he told me that he likes me. I'm not sure if Zachary likes me or not. I mean we both are shy and don't talk much in class. And we have the SAME BIRTHDAY! (its tomorrow, May 13) But how are someways I can flirt but not over do it. I need to learn how to flirt!! And also what are someways to TRY and figure out if he likes me back Frown/Smile thanks! Lynae P.

by JeniferHelp on 5/12/2012 3:11:28 PM

Hey animelvr1245, mhmm that is strange. Boys can get really weird sometime. I would just wait and see if he comes back to you. Don't message or talk to him, because it seems like hes going through something right now. Give it a few more days. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
So, I have a crush on this guy, who is also a good friend of mine. Lately, he's been avoiding being alone with me in chat and in real life. I'm not sure why, and it's really frustrating. What have I done that's making him act in such a way? Lynae P.

by animelvr1245 on 5/12/2012 2:56:23 PM

Hey dramasistah23, I know boys can be really confusing. From what you're telling me I think he likes you, he could just be waiting for you to make the first move. Keep flirting and see how he responds. And no worries about not being from the same crowd, opposites attract all the time. He didn't let the fact that you were from different groups stop him from talking to you the first time. Go get em girl. Xoxo

MODMODMOD
There's this boy that I really like. Most of my friends have had boyfriends, I haven't. He's funny, confident, crazy smart, but he's also super cocky. He's also the most popular boy in my grade. We sat next to eachother for a few weeks in History, talked everday, and he's hugged me twice. He also told me that he missed sitting next to me a few times and talks to me pretty regularly. I'm not crazy popular, I'm more with the artsy crowd, and all his friends that are girls so aren't like me, they're the "OMYGOSH LOOK AT ME" wear a ton of makeup type. I know I'm pretty, but he's been sending me mixed signals and I don't know if he like likes me or note, or if he just wants a friend, or if he just likes getting a girl to fall for him. One of my friends says she thinks he likes me, another says he just acts like he does because... he's him. What do I do? I want him to be my boyfriend, but we have none of the same friends and I can't een tell if he likes me or not. Thanks! Lynae P.

by dramasistah23 on 5/12/2012 1:22:37 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:01:06 PM

MOD

Hey girl,

I think they are safe, but it will probably be difficult to get one without your parents knowing. Talk to your mom or a trusted older female to get her opinion!

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:37:56 AM

MOD
Oh, she wouldn't have a problem that I told him...I'm just scared that he would have been grossed out!

Hey girl,

Something that put her in the hospital isn't gross because it's part of being a girl, and it sounds like he respected that.

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:24:51 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay, my male friend is also my crush, and we're close. And recently, a girl who I used to be best friends with (but drifted from) and used to be close with him, was in the hospital with ruptured ovarian cysts. When I heard about that, I felt so bad for her, and felt like he needed to know. So I asked him if he knew what happened to her, and he said no, and I told him. He was mature about it and didnt say ewww (this was by text) but I feel like I did something bad because it was such a personal issue...(it seemed like everyone else at their school would know about it eventually, anyway) but still...did I do something bad? im so scared!

Hey girl,

It depends on why you told him, but you've already told him, so it doesn't matter now! The best thing to do is to make her a get-well card and tell her that you told him, just so she knows! Next time, you should ask the person first since they might not want everyone to know!

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:14:34 AM

I only see my crush at church and we're always talking and joking during class. So this Thursday on bible study, he brought one of his friends and he acted like a total jerk to me! What should I do?

Hey girl,

He might have wanted to seem cool around his friends so he wouldn't seem nervous about you, but that doesn't excuse his behavior if he was mean! Next time you hang out, let him know you're not okay with how he acted. He'll probably apologize and maybe even confess to liking you!

Meghan D.

by krazykaratechick on 5/12/2012 10:36:15 AM

Great Advice!
~*~
♥!!!HARRY, LOUIS, NIALL, ZAYN, LIAM!!!♥
Did that just catch your eye? You must be a Directioner.
Want the latest 1D news and gossip? Join the Club One Direction Infection, where you can share your favorite song, band member, and just talk all about One Direction!
THE INFECTION HAS BEGUN!