8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Who to believe: Your crush or his friends?

His friends say he digs ya, but he's standoffish. Here's how to figure out if your eye candy likes ya back...

MOD MOD
Ok. So I've had a major crush on this guy in my grade for awhile. The problem is we almost never speak to each other, despite the fact that we have 6 out of 9 classes together. However, I occasionally catch him looking at me, then averting eye contact when he notices that I caught him (and vice versa- sometimes I'm the one staring Smile ). Another thing is that we are both extremely into similar topics (i.e. hockey, seemingly the only fans in the entire school)- so much so that friends who don't even know I like him say that we would make the prefect couple. So, first of all, do you think I have a chance, and he is slightly interested? And second, will he catch on the people think we should be a couple?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

I think your best bet is just to talk to him! You can't base a relationship on facts - it has to be about feelings. The next time you have a class, strike up a convo (before or after class) about one of the things you have in common. It'll be easy peasy after that, since you will see him so often. Once you actually talk with him, you'll know if the rumors are true and if you would make a good couple.
Kelly G.

by MartialArtsGirl on 6/15/2012 12:58:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
There's this guy that I ALOT! Right now we're just friends. He's funny but he gets a bad attitude every once in a while. Anyway, we go to the same martial arts school. I can't tell if these are flirts or just being friendly;
1. Gave me facts that I already know, like the fact the sky is blue and that I'm a female.
2. When we were about to go against each other he said "Let's spend our last couple minutes in harmony."
3. He also has talked about love and stuff like that.
Those are just some examples he's done a lot more... Is he flirting?

Hey, girl! Sounds like this guy might be sweet on you, but it's always hard to tell when you already like him and are hangin' on his every word. If he's going out of his way to talk to you and is making jokes, that's probably a pretty good sign, if you're thinking about being more than friends. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by jazzyrae on 6/6/2012 12:50:48 PM

I just wanted to let you gals know about the new club, Chat Sat! Come check it out and join!

by Crissi on 6/1/2012 10:09:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My bf and i love each other and im gonna move soon and i told him that we r going to come up to Maine every summer and spring. Then he started crying and saying that he would miss me and i told him i was gonna miss him more. Im moving June 22 and just a couple hours ago we had our first kiss it was awesome but i dont wanna move now we skype each other. i have summer school for 6 weeks of math and i dont think it will be that bad but a soon im done summer skool my rents r picking me up and then we r going to the airport and i wont be able to kiss my bf goodbye should i ask my rent and my bf's rent if he could be there when r getting ready to get on the plane? and do you think he will cheat on me with another girl? HELP I NEED ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

I would definitely ask them that! Thats a great idea. As for being worried about the cheating, if he loves you he wont cheat. Dont worry about something like that. Just focus on keeping your relationship strong despite the distance and youll be great. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by mlshay on 5/30/2012 6:49:37 PM

I need guy help. During the school year, i had a crush my one of my guy friends. But he never really noticed me, i mean we talk from time to time, but he never showed interest. We're only in the sixth grade, and it's not like i'm looking for a BF. I just want to feel something.
Can ya'll help, thanks in advance.

Hey Girl!

If you're friends with him that's great! Don't try to make it more, if it's meant to be it will happen. And don't worry about feeling something--the time will come when it's right for you, don't push it to make it happen!

SarahO.

by izzyzing65 on 5/29/2012 12:17:50 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok, so my crush likes to tease me a lot, but he calls me annoying and says no one likes me but smiles when he says it. All my friends think he likes me, but I notice when he is around other girls he acts different. Do you think he likes me?

Hey babe,

I think it depends on HOW he teases you, calls you annoying, says no one likes you, etc. Is he joking around? Being playful? Does it seem flirty to you? Or is it more harsh or cold? Does he seem interested in your likes/dislikes? Does he start convos with you or watch you from across the room? I think asking yourself these questions is the best idea - it can help you figure out how he feels! <3
Lauren C.

by megagirrl on 5/24/2012 6:50:28 PM

MOD
MOD
MOD
So this has to do with my last question about my first kiss. Do I tell my mom? If so how?

Hey girl,

It is up to you whether you want to share that info with your mom, though I'm sure she'd love if you included her! Tell her you have something exciting to tell her, and she'll be interested!

Meghan D.

by ljbdaisy on 5/19/2012 10:59:50 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!! (thanks for the fashion advice btw Smilebut should i wear shorts or a skirt?) omg ok so one of my BFFs has a HUGE crush on this guy, and shes liked him for over 2 years and they are REALLY good friends and they talk all the time about everything, they r on the same bus, and they have so much in common. i think they would be SO cute together and MANY times ppl have asked them if they r going out. there are only one problem: recently her crush asked out a girl a grade younger than him and he barely knows her at all. apparently he and his gf like each other. her crush talks to her about his gf all the time and is like completely clueless that she likes him. him and his gf will probably break up soon cuz lots of middle school relationships dont last very long but what should she do about this???? she rlly likes him and was wicked sad when she found out that he asked that girl out. shes such a sweet girl and i feel wicked bad that she has to go through this sorry this is so long

hey! She should just wait it out, like you said it'll probably end soon and she doesn't want to be a home wrecker ;)

Helen S.

by swimminchica on 5/18/2012 6:28:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! im going to kiss concert tomorrow! what should i wear????

Hey! lots of black and white Smile

Helen S.

by swimminchica on 5/18/2012 6:07:05 PM

Mod mOd moD!!! so i joke around a lot and i tried to get my crush to go to the elementary school once we got off the bus so i could tell him i like him. We're friends but not like best friends or anything and we poke fun at each other all of the time. I guess he thought i was kidding, or maybe not, he's really hard to understand sometimes, so he scremed no at me and told me to go away. i don't know if it's because he was around his friends, or if he really meant it. now my friends are messing around with me and calling me a reject. This is where the whole jokester thing comes in. I was really mad and told them to stop nicely and then they wouldn't so i got mad and yelled at them. I din't walk away, i just sat there the rest of the lunch period and didn't talk to them again. i hate not talking to my friends and my crush who barely says hi to me since it happend. But im really mad. What should i do?

Hey Girly!

Ah! I'm sorry for all the unnecessary drama. I agree-it sounds like he was embarrassed because his friends were around. However, this doesn't answer the "does he like you" question. Embrace the fact that your feelings are out, don't cringe at it. Now he knows. If he likes you, he'll definitely make a move. If not, shrug it off. Everyone has a crush on someone. As for your friends, I'm sorry they're poking fun at you. Tell them how you feel and that you didn't think the situation was very funny.  They probably didn't realize they were making the situation worse. The good thing about petty drama? Everyone forgets about it in a week!

Marisa D.

by Monglo99 on 5/17/2012 2:19:02 PM

by ljbdaisy on 5/16/2012 2:45:38 PM

I wish someone would help me

by PoohBear:) on 5/14/2012 1:00:14 PM

MODMODMOD i need some advice! so theres this guy that i've had a crush on for a couple weeks. he's really funny and we laugh alot 2gether. we txt and IM each other ALOT. some ppl say that he likes me. i did confess about my crush a little to him, but other than that he doesnt know about anything. he seems pretty guarded down, i dont know how to get to him. HELP!

Hey Girl!

Sounds like you've had a fun couple weeks! That's great that you're talking so much. If you're itching to move your relationship forward, take your talks past IM and texting. Ask him if he's up for a movie on Friday night or if he wants to see the latest school play. Moves like that should get your point across. If he still seems oblivious then tell him how ya feel! Hopefully he feels the same, but if not, there are plenty of fish in the sea!

Marisa D.

by abigail11 on 5/14/2012 7:31:25 AM

I've liked my crush for a while now. Maybe about a year. But I have no idea if he likes me. Three of his friends said that he likes me but my crush just denies it. Then my best friend said he likes another girl. I believed it because I heard people say it around our grade. Then one of his friends told me to give my crush my number but I didn't because I was so embarrassed! I'm really confused right now and never bother to talk to him because he might not feel the same way I feel. What do I do?
Thanks!

by fizzydee12 on 5/13/2012 8:24:56 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD
I'm not bullied or anything, but guys tease me. Pretty much every guy that I'm friends with and talk to on a regular basis tease me (it's not just you're so blonde or something, it's stuff I can't even say on here). I don't know why either. I know they're just teasing and poking fun and it normally doesn't hurt my feelings, but sometimes I wonder if they mean what they say (normally I'll say something back or just laugh). Especially on one of those bad days, it really doesn't help. But if I'm chatting them or just having one-on-one time, they'll be kind and open. Or sometimes one will tease me and another one will stand up for me. Sometimes they'll even say something and then they'll stop, laugh, and say "sorry, now I'm just being a jerk". I don't get it. Why do almost all of my guy friends tease me so much? Is it normal for guys to tease girls so much? They're all good friends, this just doesn't make sense to me. Sorry it's confusing and thanks.

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal for guys to tease girls, and they do it for a lot of reasons - because they actually are crushing on the girl, because they tease/make fun of their guy friends and think it'll be the same with girls, because they don't know what to say, etc. But that doesn't mean it's ok or that it doesn't hurt sometimes! Next time they tease you and go too far, be firm and say, "Can you knock it off?" or "Very funny. Can you stop saying that, please?" If it doesn't stop, pull him aside one-on-one after school and tell him that you consider him an amazing friend, but that the teasing really isn't funny - it can bring you down and kinda hurts, even though you know they're just joking around. Ask him if he could stop. Definitely be honest with him about it - it might not feel like bullying, but it really is because it makes you feel bad. And it doesn't have to go on forever! <3
Lauren C.

by ♫RockOn64♫ on 5/13/2012 11:54:44 AM

MOD MOD MOD there is this girl who wants to be my friend, and she is pretty desperate. she's nice and all, but the problem is that she follows me around and it's so annoying! i want to hang out with my other friends, but then she pulls me aside to tell me a story of her life. i listen but i get so bored of her. how can i nicely tell her i want to hang out with my other friends too?

Hey girlie,

It's smart to listen and make some time for her - you don't have any reason to hurt her feelings, so it's nice of you to give her some of the attention she wants. But you don't have to let her walk all over you. If you feel like you've made enough time for her recently and want to spend time with your other friends, when she tries to pull you aside be firm and say something like, "I can't right now, I promised my other friends I'd hang out with them. I'll catch up with you later!" Same with following you around. If she's following you somewhere and she doesn't need to be there, ask her in a polite way to give you a moment alone. There's a line between being nice and being a pushover - being a little assertive and making sure you have enough time for yourself and your other friends isn't a crime! <3
Lauren C.

by PuppyCT on 5/13/2012 10:18:10 AM

MODMODMOD
There is this guy in the grade below me and he flirts with many girls and tells them he loves them and stuff. I kind of think he is cute. last night I was at a party he was at and i was introduced to him and he then said he loved me. And we were all wet from the pool water and we were cold so we all got next got a fire. The boy was sitting in a chair, scooted over and asked me to sit next to him. I sat next to him and after a few minutes then he told me I was cute, I told him thanks. I then took his hand and held it sort of as a flirting technique. he held my hand back. Later that night he asked me if he could kiss me I said, "sure, but I was scared". he asked why and I said because i have never had my first kiss. He then leaned over put his arm around me and gave me a kiss on the lips, I didn't kiss back instead I turned my head down, Later when it was dark he tried again this time i gave a little kiss back. How do you kiss someone and when do you know the moment is right?

Hey girlie,

Congrats on your first kiss! Smile I love this kissing guide, which breaks down all the things you'll need to know: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/01/11/kissing-guide.aspx?cp=all

As for the "right time" to kiss, it depends on your gut, the vibe you're getting from the guy, and if you feel comfy enough with the guy to do it at all! You just sort of feel it - and, if you don't feel anything holding you back (besides a little bit of nerves - that's normal), then it's probably the right time Smile
Lauren C.

by ljbdaisy on 5/13/2012 9:57:12 AM

Hey. My crush is shy, but I want him to open up to me so we can get to know each other better. But I am kind of nervous to talk to him. Do you have any advice on how I could start a conversation with him?

by helloiamapickle on 5/13/2012 9:01:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I have this problem where Im a little afraid of commitment. Like right now I'm okay with dating. But when this one guy asked me out I freaked out. I said no and felt sick for like two days. Is this normal?

Hey girlie,

It IS normal...but that doesn't mean it's healthy to continue on like this! Ask yourself why you're freaking out. What's so bad about dating someone? What is making you nervous about it? Is there something in your past that is making you put up a wall? Then, think about all the new experiences and fun times that could be had if you took a deep breath, smiled and said yes. Plus, check out this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/16/Im-scared-of-commitment.aspx I think it really helps to keep that little tidbit in mind: the chances are, a relationship NOW is not gonna end up in marriage. You'll still have lots of experiences with other guys in the future. So look at dating as a way to have fun right now! Go with the flow and don't pressure yourself into thinking long term Smile
Lauren C.

by Gabriella123 on 5/13/2012 7:44:24 AM

MOD
I feel so awkward right now because I just met this guy tonight at my friend's party, and he was really funny and he talked with me and my friends a lot, and so I got his number from my friend afterwards and texted him. I was texting him for awhile, and I should've seen the signs of him wanting to end the convo... but I didn't and kept texting. Then my friend told me he said before he hates it when someone texts him too much. Now I feel sooo awkward and like he doesn't like me at all or anything... idk what to do, really.

Hey girlie,

Argh, I know the feeling! You can't go back in time or erase any of the texts you sent though, so take a deep breath and put it behind you. Learn a lesson from tonight - if you ever text him in the future, keep it short and sweet. Read his signals and don't push it if he's sending vibes that he wants to end the convo. You're still getting to know him, so you wouldn't have known his "texting preferences" before! It's ok if you kept the convo going longer than it should've. As long as you try to avoid double texting, being pushy ("Heyyy why haven't you texted me back yet?!" is a no-no), or writing long novels each time you reply back, you're just being you. And that's ok!! Smile
Lauren C.

by squigglegiggle13 on 5/13/2012 1:56:15 AM

Thank you Lauren C!

You're welcome, lovely! <3
Lauren C.

by Icecreamluver on 5/13/2012 12:37:47 AM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
For the past two years I have this feeling that I just don't deserve anybody or anything because of the mistakes I've made in the past. Sometimes I refuse to like a guy because I feel like I'm not worthy of him and many times I find myself wondering why my friends are my friends and I wonder what they see in me. I wonder the same about my family even though I know they love me.

Hey girlie,

This isn't easy, but you really need to coach yourself each day to put the past behind you. It's healthy to feel guilty when something bad happens or you've made a bad choice, but over time you need to learn a lesson from that bad experience and put it behind you so you can enjoy the present! That's how I always try to put yucky feelings behind me: I think about what I can learn from it and what things I can change so it doesn't happen again. Then, I focus on the things I'm good at: my talents, the personality traits I like, my hobbies, and most importantly the people around me. Don't question why your friends/family love you - THEY DO! And that's the important thing. That's what tells you you're doing ok and you ARE worth it - because they love you, they love being around you, and they support you no matter what. You have great qualities and are an amazing person. Never forget it! <3
Lauren C.

by Icecreamluver on 5/12/2012 11:42:32 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!! I am going to my older sisters wedding in another state. I was wondering if there were any styles and colthes i could bring or take with me on the trip!!! thanks....

Hey girlie,

When I'm going to another state, I always make sure I check out the weather forecast for that state before I pack! That way, you know what to expect. It's always safe to pack a sundress (one that's appropriate - with straps!), plus a neutral colored cardigan to put on top if it's chilly or if you want to be a little more covered up. You could always ask your older sis if she has any recommendations too! Smile
Lauren C.

by amileofroses on 5/12/2012 11:15:57 PM

Want to lose weight or just tone up for summer? Join my club get thin NOW! It gives you great advice, tips, workouts, recipies, and motivation to look fab and be healthy! What are you waiting for? Join NOW!

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 10:28:07 PM

I like this guy that ive been friends with but he has a girlfriend. Sometimes it feels like hes flirting with me by blocking my path in band(playfully). Do i tell him? What do i do? Please help

Hey babe,

If this guy had a girlfriend, you should really avoid liking him in general.  I know it can be hard, but in the end, the whole thing is up to no good.  He may just be a flirt.

If you really care about him, then I would stick around as a friend so that you two will be extra close by the time he and his girlfriend are over.
Jordan S.

by luvmonkey1313 on 5/12/2012 8:37:57 PM

Would u trust your BF's friends? My BF he friends r saying that he is cheating and that they are free. I think that if u hear things form your BF's friends then u need to have a talk with your BF about communicating to eachother.

by samo11 on 5/12/2012 8:20:29 PM

Ok so I like this guy. And I didn't no if he liked me so i rote him a note asking if he liked me or not. He told me he did. I know for a fact that he does like me for sure because I've talked to his friend about it before also. Anyway, I recently found out that he has a gf in the grade below us. So thats why hes not doing anything about the fact that he likes me. But it bothers me that he says he likes me and he has a gf! I don't know what to do... Cuz I really do like him but I don't think i should because what if i was his gf and he was telling another girl that he liked her? But he could just be confused I guess.... HELP ME!!! I don't know what to do...

Hey babe,

I don't think you should really get involved.  Let him know that you might not always be around and if he might want to be with you he should do something soon, especially with summer coming around.

But as far as his girlfriend goes, just stay out of their relationship.  It would probably just cause unnecessary stress on your part.

It could be that he likes you both and doesn't know what to do.  If you say what I mentioned, then it should nudge him more toward making a decision so you can both move on and deal.
Jordan S.

by ell08 on 5/12/2012 8:00:31 PM

So me and my boyfriend went to our 8th grade formal last night, and we've been going out for a little over a month. Well, we were slow dancing, and there were so many moments when I felt like he wanted to kiss me, and I wanted to kiss him too. I mean, he kept looking at my lips, and at one point he leaned in while looking into my eyes, and I was thinking "OMG, it's gonna happen", and then I got so nervous and I looked away and kinda scooted back! Now I completely regret it! I texted him later and asked if he wanted to kiss me and he said he did. He told me not to worry, that another time will come, but I don't think it will. I can't think of another time when we will be alone! Please help!

Hey babe,

Why wouldn't another one come?  I'm sure there will be one.  There's always opportunites, just be sure not to worry about it too much or you'll miss them.

If you weren't comfortable the other night, then that just means you weren't ready yet.  You will be next time and it'll be so much better.
Jordan S.

by crazydreamer16 on 5/12/2012 7:24:24 PM

Mod mod mod mod!!!!
Ok so I am a little fat not like 50 lbs overweight but maybe like 10. I am trying to lose some weight. But it seems like no guys like me and I'm thinking it's cause I'm not very thin. Where do you find a guy who will accept me for me and not my body. Also I am trying to lose weight to be healthy for me, not to get a guy or anything!

Hey babe,

All boys will initially see outer appearance first. After all, how can they not?  You don't look at a person and automatically see their personality.  I really doubt that the reason is because you're overweight.  Truth is that at this age, most guys aren't very outright about when they have a crush on a girl.  It's very likely that some boys are interested in you but are just nervous.  If you want to help them out, you have to allow them to get to know you.  Start to befriend them and talk to them more so they can not only get to know you better, but possibly feel more comfortable as well.

As long as it's for yourself, then you should definitely pursue being healthier.

Take a look around here for some workouts:

Jordan S.

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 6:28:15 PM

Hey claudsoda, we have some great articles on flirting. Click the links below to read them.

I really like this guy so i was wondering what are some ways to flirt without making it waaayy too obvious? Also what are some ways I can get to talk to him more in school since we only have 2 classes together? Also (last question i promise Laughing) how can i flirt over texting and start and keep a conversation without seeming clingy or too attached? Lynae P.

by claudsoda on 5/12/2012 4:18:58 PM

Hey JeniferHelp, flirting is easy, you can do it!! Here are some great links for flirting tips. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD I like this boy named Zachary in my class. He's best friend is my BGF, anyway he told me that he likes me. I'm not sure if Zachary likes me or not. I mean we both are shy and don't talk much in class. And we have the SAME BIRTHDAY! (its tomorrow, May 13) But how are someways I can flirt but not over do it. I need to learn how to flirt!! And also what are someways to TRY and figure out if he likes me back Frown/Smile thanks! Lynae P.

by JeniferHelp on 5/12/2012 3:11:28 PM

Hey animelvr1245, mhmm that is strange. Boys can get really weird sometime. I would just wait and see if he comes back to you. Don't message or talk to him, because it seems like hes going through something right now. Give it a few more days. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD
So, I have a crush on this guy, who is also a good friend of mine. Lately, he's been avoiding being alone with me in chat and in real life. I'm not sure why, and it's really frustrating. What have I done that's making him act in such a way? Lynae P.

by animelvr1245 on 5/12/2012 2:56:23 PM

Hey dramasistah23, I know boys can be really confusing. From what you're telling me I think he likes you, he could just be waiting for you to make the first move. Keep flirting and see how he responds. And no worries about not being from the same crowd, opposites attract all the time. He didn't let the fact that you were from different groups stop him from talking to you the first time. Go get em girl. Xoxo

MODMODMOD
There's this boy that I really like. Most of my friends have had boyfriends, I haven't. He's funny, confident, crazy smart, but he's also super cocky. He's also the most popular boy in my grade. We sat next to eachother for a few weeks in History, talked everday, and he's hugged me twice. He also told me that he missed sitting next to me a few times and talks to me pretty regularly. I'm not crazy popular, I'm more with the artsy crowd, and all his friends that are girls so aren't like me, they're the "OMYGOSH LOOK AT ME" wear a ton of makeup type. I know I'm pretty, but he's been sending me mixed signals and I don't know if he like likes me or note, or if he just wants a friend, or if he just likes getting a girl to fall for him. One of my friends says she thinks he likes me, another says he just acts like he does because... he's him. What do I do? I want him to be my boyfriend, but we have none of the same friends and I can't een tell if he likes me or not. Thanks! Lynae P.

by dramasistah23 on 5/12/2012 1:22:37 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:01:06 PM

MOD

Hey girl,

I think they are safe, but it will probably be difficult to get one without your parents knowing. Talk to your mom or a trusted older female to get her opinion!

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:37:56 AM

MOD
Oh, she wouldn't have a problem that I told him...I'm just scared that he would have been grossed out!

Hey girl,

Something that put her in the hospital isn't gross because it's part of being a girl, and it sounds like he respected that.

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:24:51 AM

MODMODMODMOD
Okay, my male friend is also my crush, and we're close. And recently, a girl who I used to be best friends with (but drifted from) and used to be close with him, was in the hospital with ruptured ovarian cysts. When I heard about that, I felt so bad for her, and felt like he needed to know. So I asked him if he knew what happened to her, and he said no, and I told him. He was mature about it and didnt say ewww (this was by text) but I feel like I did something bad because it was such a personal issue...(it seemed like everyone else at their school would know about it eventually, anyway) but still...did I do something bad? im so scared!

Hey girl,

It depends on why you told him, but you've already told him, so it doesn't matter now! The best thing to do is to make her a get-well card and tell her that you told him, just so she knows! Next time, you should ask the person first since they might not want everyone to know!

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:14:34 AM

I only see my crush at church and we're always talking and joking during class. So this Thursday on bible study, he brought one of his friends and he acted like a total jerk to me! What should I do?

Hey girl,

He might have wanted to seem cool around his friends so he wouldn't seem nervous about you, but that doesn't excuse his behavior if he was mean! Next time you hang out, let him know you're not okay with how he acted. He'll probably apologize and maybe even confess to liking you!

Meghan D.

by krazykaratechick on 5/12/2012 10:36:15 AM

Great Advice!
~*~
♥!!!HARRY, LOUIS, NIALL, ZAYN, LIAM!!!♥
Did that just catch your eye? You must be a Directioner.
Want the latest 1D news and gossip? Join the Club One Direction Infection, where you can share your favorite song, band member, and just talk all about One Direction!
THE INFECTION HAS BEGUN!