4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

How to makes crepes like a Parisian

Snag the best batter and step-by-step advice from a pro. Hello, to-die-for brunch!

are they yummy? cuz the do but idk

by girlygirl1508 on 7/8/2012 9:54:25 AM

Hey pinkhair12, get creative with other foods besides those frozen ones. You can experiment with making different sandwiches (I like to put potato chips on mine). There are lots of other things you can cook in the microwave like sausage, noodles, macaroni and cheese, and soups. Try blending smoothies and making milkshakes. If you can get your older sis out the bed get her to help you boil some food on the stuff. For some rice and pasta all you have to do is boil it in a pot of water on the stove. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Well my mom is almost never home. She will go on errands get food then go to meetings which she calls her "kemo." She will never make dinner and I'm sick and tired off frozen food! What do I do? I have to feed my older sister and all she does is sleep! Oh and my dad and older brother live somewhere else. HELP! Lynae P.

by pinkhair12 on 6/5/2012 6:04:10 PM

My brother and I made these today so that we can reheat them and make a crêpe breakfast for mother's day tomorrow. It was wayyy easier than I expected and we made 15 usable crêpes! I definitely recommend this, especially if you like to cook/ bake and are good at it like me.

by Kendall102697 on 5/12/2012 3:03:26 PM

MODMODMODDMOD or anyone else
how do mods response to my question?
do i have to go back tot he page a commented on to get the answer or does it show up on my profil 'what does everyone see'? IM SO CONFUSED! please answer on my profile!

Hey babe,

You have to remember where you posted your question and check back for the answer there. We'll edit your question, then put the answer right underneath it!

Lauren C.

by kammiemay on 5/10/2012 4:50:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD and/or GL user--- should I tell my mom about my crush? She knows I have one but she doesn't know who! Should I tell her?? I kinda want to but I kinda don't! What should I do?

Hey girlie,

If it's stressful keeping the secret and you think you'd rather spill the beans, go for it! Mom won't judge you - in fact, moms are usually great people to vent to about crushes/school drama because they aren't involved. But if it freaks you out to tell her the secret, no one is forcing you to do it. It's a personal choice! <3

Lauren C.

by Cupcake_queen_101_ on 5/10/2012 4:07:15 PM

These look good! I had a cinnamon sugar crepe when I went to Paris and now I can make it at home

by shiloh792 on 5/10/2012 11:22:11 AM

yum Smile
-------------------!
if there in anyone here who goes to a dance/theater/drama youth club in Orlando, please go to my page and comment suggestions! Thanks so much!!

by bunniac13 on 5/9/2012 7:35:08 PM

HEY EVERYONE!!! Do you want a club that you can ask questions and get help within a day and get all kinds of tips? Then join club BE AMAZING. In this club you can get tips, if you have questions then answers and you can just BE AMAZING!!! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/9/2012 5:30:08 PM

i want to totaly redo my room i want my walls sunsut orageish red with like sponging gold all over it what colors would look good for beading and everything elsewhat else should i do in my room i want it comfy and relaxing?

Hey girl, Im picturing a white headboard and a mostly white bedspread with hints of red or orange. Maybe add a white desk in there, and a comfy chair that goes with the colors as well!

lauren r.