Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO This real girl is living your modeling dream IRL: http://t.co/gXcbvOTy4I

14 HOURS AGO Okay okay, we can take it... Tell us how you *realllly* feel about the Feb/March issue: http://t.co/6DTONb2iVO

15 HOURS AGO Don't lie—you know you wanna do this on a snow day: http://t.co/Ga9SUp1yaJ

COMMENTS

Shop the cover: Lucy Hale's summer sparklers from our June/July '12 issue

Trendy pieces that have us geared up for summer.

I <3 the zig zag ring!

by hitthemall#1 on 5/28/2012 1:19:26 AM

i luv everything on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

by krazykaratechick on 5/18/2012 3:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm shopping for a new swimsuit, and I have no idea whether my body is small bust or ruler shaped. But I was shopping online, and I really liked these two suits. Could you tell me which one would look good on a small bust and ruler shaped body? Thank you so much! here are the links ( you can copy and past them):

Hey girlie,

Omg, these are so cute! For your body type, I would totally choose the first one (the striped bandeau bikini). Bandeau tops are perfect for girls with small busts, plus the stripes (and the white border detail/ties on the bottom) will create the illusion of curves. The second one is adorable but it's probably better for curvier girls, so I think the first suit is def the one Smile
Lauren C.

by Emilicious on 5/18/2012 12:26:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!

Hey Girly!

Those links aren't working! But, I can give you plenty of ideas for bathing suits that look great on girls with small busts or ruler shaped bodies. To amp up a smaller bust, go girly. Floral prints will give you a feminine figure. Try ruffles too, they'll add some curves. Don't pick a super tiny top in hopes of making your bust look bigger. It will backfire-trust us! For ruler bodies, floral prints also look great. Skirts are super flattering as well. They'll help highlight your hips.

Marisa D.

by Emilicious on 5/17/2012 2:08:26 AM

Try out Love Culture they have almost everything up thereSmile

by ealaplante on 5/15/2012 8:01:04 PM

I <3 TURQUOISE!!!!!!!!! they all look like my style Smile yay! me and Lucy have somthing in common!!! Laughing so happy rite now...

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 10:01:20 PM

Ooh nice stuff! I must stock my makeup drawer and closet soon!

by lilyyum on 5/11/2012 11:11:10 AM

I love all the turquoise pieces ........... cuz i love turquoise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 5/11/2012 8:19:21 AM

Want a bracelet that’s inexpensive and cute? Stock up on unique beads from a craft store and make one of your own.

What is the first thing you notice about a guy when you meet them?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.