AN HOUR AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

3 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

COMMENTS

Shop the cover: Lucy Hale's summer sparklers from our June/July '12 issue

Trendy pieces that have us geared up for summer.

I <3 the zig zag ring!

by hitthemall#1 on 5/28/2012 1:19:26 AM

i luv everything on here!!!!!!!!!!!!

by krazykaratechick on 5/18/2012 3:14:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I'm shopping for a new swimsuit, and I have no idea whether my body is small bust or ruler shaped. But I was shopping online, and I really liked these two suits. Could you tell me which one would look good on a small bust and ruler shaped body? Thank you so much! here are the links ( you can copy and past them):

Hey girlie,

Omg, these are so cute! For your body type, I would totally choose the first one (the striped bandeau bikini). Bandeau tops are perfect for girls with small busts, plus the stripes (and the white border detail/ties on the bottom) will create the illusion of curves. The second one is adorable but it's probably better for curvier girls, so I think the first suit is def the one Smile
Lauren C.

by Emilicious on 5/18/2012 12:26:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!

Hey Girly!

Those links aren't working! But, I can give you plenty of ideas for bathing suits that look great on girls with small busts or ruler shaped bodies. To amp up a smaller bust, go girly. Floral prints will give you a feminine figure. Try ruffles too, they'll add some curves. Don't pick a super tiny top in hopes of making your bust look bigger. It will backfire-trust us! For ruler bodies, floral prints also look great. Skirts are super flattering as well. They'll help highlight your hips.

Marisa D.

by Emilicious on 5/17/2012 2:08:26 AM

Try out Love Culture they have almost everything up thereSmile

by ealaplante on 5/15/2012 8:01:04 PM

I <3 TURQUOISE!!!!!!!!! they all look like my style Smile yay! me and Lucy have somthing in common!!! Laughing so happy rite now...

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 10:01:20 PM

Ooh nice stuff! I must stock my makeup drawer and closet soon!

by lilyyum on 5/11/2012 11:11:10 AM

I love all the turquoise pieces ........... cuz i love turquoise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Payton K on 5/11/2012 8:19:21 AM