1 HOURS AGO Beat summer boredom, celeb style: http://t.co/e13QhQBPKt

13 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

16 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

COMMENTS

Super foods to power you through finals

Bites that’ll give your brain power a boost. Hello, straight A’s!

Hey, it's my first year of upper school-- 7th grade. Got any tips for finals? We've always had SAT's and I don't know what to expect. Help?

by Christiangal345 on 6/12/2012 4:57:21 PM

After School, I always want a snack. I feel so fat because I pretty much pig out with all these snacks. So what should I eat instead of Pigging out everyday? What Healthy Foods?
Thanks

by smileygirly13 on 5/24/2012 9:44:43 PM

I have lunch at 12:00-12:30 then have swim at 3:45 do you know of any healthy foods that will keep me full and give me the energy to keep going through practice??Smile
Katie,P

by katiemonkey15 on 5/18/2012 2:45:08 PM

MOD! So I'm starting an elite private school this fall. I'm excited but a lil nervous. Do you have any tips for how to get a good rep during your first few weeks? I'm very social and a positive person, but I want to make sure everyone sees that in me. Also because you have to be nomintated by your peers to run for student council and I'm hoping to get freshman class president Smile So any good rep builder tips would be greatly appreciated Smile Thanks mod <3 HappyFeet16

Hey Girl!

That sounds awesome! Way to challenge yourself. Tips for making a good first impression? Be yourself! Work hard, get to know your teachers, and get involved. Running for freshmen class president is a great idea. Soon, everyone in school will know who ya are! If you really want to win, ask people what they want in a class president. Don't make absurd promises-just be genuine. Good luck!

Marisa D.

by HappyFeet16 on 5/18/2012 1:56:46 PM

I eat lunch at 12:00-12:30 then have swim practice at 3:45. Whats a good healthy snack that will keep me full and give me the energy to keep going through practice Smile

by katiemonkey15 on 5/17/2012 9:38:35 PM

i dont like blueberries, fish, or nuts! What should i do instead?

by swimcute on 5/13/2012 8:45:53 AM

MOD MOD MOD Thank you soooo much Lauren!!!!

No prob, girl!! <3

Lauren C.

by physicschick on 5/10/2012 4:41:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!! Hey um I have this problem where i will go home and try to eat one healthy snack but when i do i notice how much sugar or fat the thing i wanted to eat had or i will find something healthy but then add chocolate to it or something! Sorry i know its a weird prob....thanks!

Hey girlie,

Everything is ok in moderation! If you don't go home and splurge on a huge piece of chocolate cake or 10 cookies, chances are you're doing ok. Try mixing things up by choosing a mostly-healthy snack (veggies, fruits, granola bar, yogurt) but giving yourself ONE sweet, like a Hershey kiss or a piece of toast with Nutella on it. That way, you satisfy your craving but you don't go overboard!

Lauren C.

by physicschick on 5/10/2012 4:10:27 PM

Thanks for the advice! I've got AP exams all this week. I've been having oatmeal, OJ, and a banana for breakfast, but I'll def add some blueberries and a bit more protein tomorrow!

by Ari on 5/9/2012 8:57:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
so i started my period about 6 months ago. for the past few months i got in on the same days, but i skipped a month and got it late. is that normal? thanks!

Hey girl, it can be normal, yes. But if it happens frequently, say you have your period next month and miss it the month after, you should probably consult a doctor. Especially since you just started your period your body is just trying to regulate and get used to all of the changes. But if it makes you uncomfortable, or like i said happens more frequently, I would ask your mom if you could see a gynecologist, just to be safe!

lauren r.