AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

3 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

5 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

June / July 2012

PLL star Lucy Hale covers our summer fun issue...

i love this website

by minb3456 on 7/2/2012 7:44:41 PM

i'm never getting off this website

by minb3456 on 7/2/2012 7:42:38 PM

When does the next issue of GL get sent out?

Hey girl!

The August/September issue of GL should be sent out within the next week or two. Keep an eye on your mailbox!
Rachael A.

by EgirlH.97 on 7/2/2012 8:07:13 AM

Mod Mod Mod
My birthdays coming up and people keep asking what I would like for my birthday and there are tons of stuff that I want but, I don't want to sound rude!What should I do?!!

hey! Just tell the truth and say what you want. As long as it's not too extravagant you won't sound rude Smile

Helen S.

by iluvhungergames on 6/30/2012 1:16:45 PM

do you have any articles on one direction?

Hey girl!  One direction is all over our website, since we're big fans Smile try searching "one direction" in the search box on the top right of the website to check them out!  xxoo
Maggie P.

by radiolovergirl on 6/28/2012 1:14:19 PM

who is A??? I so wanna know....O.o

by lacefedora on 6/21/2012 7:26:22 PM

Mod Mod Mod I still haven't received my mag yet don't know what to do help thx.

Hey Girl--

If you have missed an issue, call us at 1-888-999-3222 (toll-free, Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST), email us at, or write to us at: Girls' Life (GL), Subscription Office, 4529 Harford Road, Baltimore, MD 21214.

If you have recently ordered a new subscription of Girls' Life (GL) and have not yet received your first issue, please be aware that it takes up to eight weeks to start your subscription. If more than 10 weeks have passed since you placed your order and you still have not received your first issue, please call 1-888-999-3222 or email to notify Customer Service.

Good luck

simone s.

by crazygirlk12 on 6/21/2012 2:44:30 PM

I wish that i could win a prize...I never got anything...

by GLrulesmylife on 6/21/2012 2:30:56 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!
I want to be on facebook, but my parents don't like facebook. I'm not sure how to ask them or how to bring it up. And whenever I do think about saying it, they say how they hate facebook! Any help?

Hey girl, my parents were totally against Facebook, too. So I know it sounds crazy, but what I did was to make a PowerPoint presentation to show them the positive side of Facebook. It worked, and they let me get one. Now, you don't have to be quite that extreme - I would suggest coming up with a list of reasons why Facebook is good so that when you ask them, you can calmly and politely state your case. Just make sure your reasons are legit. For instance, mention that it'll give you a resource to contact your friends about homework questions in the evenings. Or you can talk about how it lets you keep in contact with your besties who have moved away or changed schools. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by beachlover123 on 6/20/2012 1:44:48 PM

GL, Thank you for the hottie you showed in the magazine. I just wish there were more of them. You should do a summer issue showing hot guys with just their swim shorts on. Please, please do it. Smile

by luckykel on 6/19/2012 12:35:50 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!