5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

June / July 2012

PLL star Lucy Hale covers our summer fun issue...

How do you sign up to win the books? I would really love to know!!! please and thank you! =)

by kaylalute2011 on 5/16/2012 11:39:40 PM

cant wait till pll awesome preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by lovergurlluvsyooh on 5/12/2012 6:43:06 PM

Hey LLL328, I'm not exactly sure how long it has to be. The last winner wrote a shorty story, so probably not super lengthy. Just send in your best work. Good luck girly!!! Xoxo

Will this fiction contest be like the other one? I'm really excited and full of ideas, I've already begun writing some down! I was wondering if there would be any prompt or certain length? Give me any info you can, and thank you so much!
I am very excited I <3 writing! Lynae P.

by LLL328 on 5/12/2012 1:08:03 PM

MY NEW ISSUE CAME! :3

by Dee_Has_Cookiez on 5/12/2012 12:41:38 PM

Mod Mod Mod
When will I receive this issue in the mail?
Thanks in advance!!!!!!

Hey girl,

You should receive it in the next few weeks!

Meghan D.

by Girlygirl0906 on 5/12/2012 12:22:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
When are you going to put up the link for the new fiction contest? Thanks!

Hey girl,

I don't know the exact date, but it should be soon when the issue is released!

Meghan D.

by Emilicious on 5/12/2012 1:03:33 AM

cant wait to get mines!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 9:43:29 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 9:08:27 PM

I love this issue! Bought it yesterday! Smile

by neena4 on 5/11/2012 7:06:59 PM

Put someone NEW on the cover! Like Debby ryan!

by FrenchRose on 5/11/2012 6:07:18 PM