Bridget M.

is modding

7 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

11 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsessions Under $20: The perfect round sunnies

The summertime accessory to rock on the daily.

I don't really care for the ONE pair of sunglasses because of the price and how they look on the girl but anywase i love that swimsuit!

by glsisters on 5/11/2012 10:50:57 PM

Hey if u guys wanna save more money, just go buy forever 21 sunglasses. theyre only 5.80 each

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:38:46 PM

I'm not a fan of these but I think these ones are cute Smile
*ATTENTION BAKERS*
Love baking? So do I! Haha, you should have answered yes because I love baking. Join Cupcakes 101 where I usually post weekly recipes. Our VP has left (darn) so it is now up for grabs. Another one of our positions are also empty so check out the club if you want it! Enough with that, JOIN CUPCAKES 101!

by purplenurple88 on 5/11/2012 10:24:37 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/11/2012 10:22:21 PM

saw dese at the mall Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 9:31:17 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 9:03:20 PM

Love love love her swimsuit in the picture! I have the exact one and it is crazy cute!!

by lucylovesgl on 5/11/2012 8:03:55 PM

I love these but don't have the money for them!!! Maybe I can find a cheaper version of them at Target!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/11/2012 7:17:12 PM

Hey! You cannot. I assure you that that is impossible. Helen S.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/11/2012 6:07:52 PM

I have glasses so i can't wear sunglasses! So mad... But my glasses turn into shades! ^-^

by Gabbyw123 on 5/11/2012 4:58:39 PM

Make an infinity scarf in a pinch by tying the ends of a scarf together. Wrap it around your neck twice and voila!

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.