3 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

4 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

5 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Ed. Obsessions Under $20: The perfect round sunnies

The summertime accessory to rock on the daily.

I don't really care for the ONE pair of sunglasses because of the price and how they look on the girl but anywase i love that swimsuit!

by glsisters on 5/11/2012 10:50:57 PM

Hey if u guys wanna save more money, just go buy forever 21 sunglasses. theyre only 5.80 each

by stylecrazy503 on 5/11/2012 10:38:46 PM

I'm not a fan of these but I think these ones are cute Smile
*ATTENTION BAKERS*
Love baking? So do I! Haha, you should have answered yes because I love baking. Join Cupcakes 101 where I usually post weekly recipes. Our VP has left (darn) so it is now up for grabs. Another one of our positions are also empty so check out the club if you want it! Enough with that, JOIN CUPCAKES 101!

by purplenurple88 on 5/11/2012 10:24:37 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/11/2012 10:22:21 PM

saw dese at the mall Smile

by cutiepie14231 on 5/11/2012 9:31:17 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 9:03:20 PM

Love love love her swimsuit in the picture! I have the exact one and it is crazy cute!!

by lucylovesgl on 5/11/2012 8:03:55 PM

I love these but don't have the money for them!!! Maybe I can find a cheaper version of them at Target!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 5/11/2012 7:17:12 PM

Hey! You cannot. I assure you that that is impossible. Helen S.

by iluvmusic♥ on 5/11/2012 6:07:52 PM

I have glasses so i can't wear sunglasses! So mad... But my glasses turn into shades! ^-^

by Gabbyw123 on 5/11/2012 4:58:39 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! join my club diy green

by kpianoplayer on 5/11/2012 3:33:14 PM

by kpianoplayer on 5/11/2012 3:30:54 PM

Not a fan of round sunglasses but cool! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 11:58:31 AM

I want this real bad! Hope it goes on sale!

by lilyyum on 5/11/2012 11:01:07 AM

Want a new summer hairstyle? Try a high bun, it’s super cute and will keep your hair out of the way on hot summer days.

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.