5 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

6 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

7 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

Stay cool and win big!

Summer heat’s got ya thirsty in a major way? Sip on this sleek CamelBak Groove Insulated water bottle.

MODMODMODMOD! Hi it's my first time entering a GL contest and I entered a few times. I was wondering how I would know if I won? I don't remember ever giving my address when I signed up but I guess I did? Could you explain the process to me thx Laughing

Hey girl,

If you win, GL will contact you using the email you used to register your profile Smile

Meghan D.

by starfan1 on 5/11/2012 10:34:20 PM

It's been some time since I had a new water bottle... My old one is pretty beat up. Maybe I'll enter?
*ATTENTION BAKERS*
Love baking? So do I! Haha, join my club Cupcakes 101. I usually post weekly recipes. Still working on finding perfect appetizer recipes too, in case you're into those too. Our VP has left so anybody who wants it you'll need to join my club and tell me on my profile that you want it OR you can get the other position that is up for grabs. Enough with that, JOIN CUPCAKES 101!

by purplenurple88 on 5/11/2012 10:19:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
When should I get the next issue of GL? Cuz I haven't gotten it yet... :,(

Hey girl,

Mods don't have access to your account, but if you call the people at customer service on this site, they'll check on your order for you! https://secure.girlslife.com/

Meghan D.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 5/11/2012 9:19:52 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 9:06:03 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
So my sister can't get into her account here on girls life for some reason. She's tried everything-she even pressed the forgot password button, but it doesn't work. Could you help her? It's orange24601. Thanks a lot! Smile

Hey! does she still use the email she signed up for GL with?

Helen S.

by bluegreen332 on 5/11/2012 7:18:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I want to win this water bottle but I just won the swim shirt so can I win this contest?

Hey Girl!

You gotta wait a month in between contests to win. If they're a month apart, then you have a chance!

Marisa D.

by lilyyum on 5/11/2012 1:49:05 PM

I NEED that water bottle! It's $30 so it's really a high quality! Just bummed nobody wins till July! I'm still ready to enter like 70 times per day! I'm gonna spend 2 hours today since I'm home sick.

by lilyyum on 5/11/2012 10:58:53 AM

soooo cute (;

by Sunny4132 on 5/11/2012 7:27:59 AM

Well, I kinda want most everything here so there's no difference. Tong

by lindsaytao on 5/11/2012 1:33:13 AM

I have a bump down "there" its the size of a large pimple, should I be worried?

Hey Girly!

It might be the size of a pimple, because it is a pimple. Pimples down "there" are totally normal, so don't fret. If it didn't look like a pimple, it might have been an ingrown hair, which can be painful. Keep an eye on it for a few days and if it doesn't go away or more pop up, tell someone to make a doctors appoitment. They're sure to know whats going on.

Marisa D. Marisa D.