12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

6 HOT summer concerts we can't wait to see

Nothing like your fave bands under the warm summer sun!

I saw 1D live and it was amazing!!!!

by tswiftluver13 on 8/13/2012 4:10:04 PM

Lol, all u girls obsessing over 1D! Hehe, i want to see Kelly Clarkson perform liveSmile

by uniquester on 8/12/2012 7:34:13 PM

Totally agree with you guys!!! Where is One Direction!?!?!?! They soooooooo desrve to be on here!!!!!

by swimmergirl14 on 6/12/2012 9:48:57 PM

hello??? ONE DIRECTION??? where are they GL?? really, you need more posts on 1D!! Theyre like the hottest boy band EVER!! more posts please!!

by t-dog123 on 5/20/2012 5:07:17 PM

@mschultz8 thats what I was thinking this whole time!!! Tong

by usmcbratknc on 5/19/2012 2:28:42 PM

How the heck did ONE DIRECTION (the best band ever) not make it in here?!?!?!?!

by mschultz8 on 5/15/2012 8:10:12 PM

I want to see Coldplay the most.

by supersingershannon on 5/15/2012 4:49:41 PM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:12:37 PM

I'm going to see ONE DIRECTION!!!! UP ALL NIGHT

by Sailingirl on 5/13/2012 7:13:13 PM

I LOVE Kelly Clarkson!I'm going to see her this summer!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/12/2012 11:52:46 PM