Bridget M.

is modding

37 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

1 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

13 HOURS AGO 3 ways to look adorably preppy this holiday: http://t.co/urNiJo8PPo

COMMENTS

Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our June/July fashion shoot

One photographer, two models, tons of pretty clothes. From South Beach, with love.

That makes modeling seem fun!!!!

by Nikichic on 8/2/2012 8:27:42 PM

Looks like they were having the time of their lives! Wish I could have been there.

by Adeline~Mae on 7/10/2012 2:24:13 PM

It looked great. They also looked like they were having so much fun.

It would also be nice to see some sexy guys walking around the beach too!

by luckykel on 6/24/2012 12:34:29 AM

Love the music ;)

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 5/26/2012 1:06:03 PM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:07:21 PM

I think it looked very fun to be out there on the beach on that nice breezy day. The water looked lovely and the dresses were cute. I'd love to try it seems like a great experience.

by Ashley Poteat on 5/14/2012 5:33:26 PM

I think the video won't play.

by otter77 on 5/13/2012 8:39:38 PM

I think that looks like so much fun!

by supersingershannon on 5/13/2012 6:47:14 PM

HEY MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!
Come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We have great advice, daily tips, and awesome quotes and words to live by! We are all one big happy family at ClubMiddleSchoolGals and we love interacting with members(: Please Join..♥

by Featherr.♥ on 5/13/2012 11:46:18 AM

that looks like so much fun Smile

by BBMarie on 5/13/2012 9:24:50 AM