3 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

6 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

7 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

My BFF is a liar, liar, pants on fire

I don’t know why she does it. I just want her to stop…

my best friend lies too. its constant, and its practically about everything.. she told me she went to a hospital because she tried doing really bad stuff. but i know its not true, & she lied about her & her boyfriend breaking up, (who happens to be my ex) and i messaged him & he said they didnt. talk about uughhhh.

by Baller247 on 11/10/2012 9:54:27 PM

My friend lies to me and she says she is kidding and it is annoying and I tell her and she doesn't get the difference between lieing to me and kidding it is so annoying plus somtimes she is rude and it is hard to not be friends with her because her mom is friends with my mom and she is 2 years younger than me. What should I do?

by bluesong28 on 8/28/2012 7:42:54 PM

Everyone join the Pokemon club!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:33:44 PM

I HATE lies!!!!!!!! Did you know that normally that when you tell a lie you might get a bump on your tongue! And even though I hate lies I somethimes tell lies 😏. Just all of you peeps out there PLEASE don't tell lies! If you tell lies all the time you won't get anywhere in life . 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 10:16:59 PM

Mod mod mod !
I have a BFF and sometimes the things she tells me I think are lies!!! She tells me things that her parents tell her. Like creepy things that have happened but I think her parents do that just to scare her! I just don't want a BFF that tells me things that aren't true!!
I just don't know what to do !!! Please give me some advice!!! 💋

Hey girl,

Check out this article about the exact same sitch. It makes sense that she might be using her imagination to create these creepy/exciting situations to make her own life seem more like an adventure or a movie. But like you said, that's not what you want in a friend! So I think this advice will really help ya sort this all out Smile

Lauren C.

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 9:50:22 PM

im going to seventh grade, but my BFF is in band and im not should i worry or be glad for her we text each other any time we get a chance and she lives almost by me. i can count in her for anything she evens helps me with my guy probs. now i'm scared she'll meet new people

by income7thgrader on 7/9/2012 7:09:16 PM

you need a best friend because if you keep being friends with her the lying part will grow on you and you'll be lying to people you love.

by rachel5678 on 7/9/2012 12:05:02 AM

Look, if you know for a fact that your best friend is a liar, I think you need you need to find a new best friend. It's no use being in bad company.

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 7/7/2012 7:57:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! So I have two sisters, and one is already in college and the other is leaving in the fall! I guess you could say i'm going to be an only child... and i'm FREAKING out. I love my parents, but they can be a little suffocating and I don't know how i'm gonna deal. Thanks in advance...! Sorry this doesn't really have anything to do with this post ..

Hey babe,

It can be a tough transition to have that change - your parents are probably going to feel a bit weird as well! Try talking to them about whatever is bothering you. Ask if you could extend your curfew, or if you could go with your BFF and her fam to the beach for a week! Break up your time with fun activities so you don't have to be stuck at the house all day.
Kelly G.

by dancingirly on 6/6/2012 1:24:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
my bff is always lying at school. she doesnt do her homework and is always makig up excuses and involving in them so im left to cover for her.
I dont know what to do shes my bff and i love her to death i dont want to loose her as a friend by i want it to stop

hey! your friend is making a liar out of you and it's not ok. she may think this isn't a big deal but you should tell her how you feel. say that you care about her and want to stay friends but the next time she lies and involves you, you won't cover for her. That should help her get her act together. good luck!

Helen S.