34 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

My BFF is a liar, liar, pants on fire

I don’t know why she does it. I just want her to stop…

My friend was klepto and stole all my stuff, lied to me about tons of things, and tried to steal my crushes from me. But we talked it out and things are okay now. Plus, she caused me to branch out more cuz i didnt have a lot of friends. Now I do.

by romanticbookworm13 on 5/15/2012 5:09:40 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm moving to a new school next year and I'm really excited. The question is, how do I make new friends? I'm home schooled right now but I have lots of friends elsewhere. Do you have any tips? It's a really big school so I'm kinda nervous. How do you deal with first day jitters? Any advice would be great! Thxs! <3

Hey Girly!

Moving to a new school is way exciting, but scary too! How to make new friends? Think about how you made your old ones. Being friendly! Introduce yourself to your classmates. Ask them about the homework, their fav teachers and the hardest subjects. It's a big school, so try to make it smaller. Join clubs (or make your own!), run for class officer, and play some cool sports. As for first day jitters-strut down the halls with style! You'll feel way confident if you choose the perfect outfit in advance.

Marisa D.  Marisa D.

by The_Spark on 5/15/2012 12:17:24 PM

MODMODMOD
I need help bad!
Ok my crush and i have been dating for about a week now and i have a crush on his older brother and hes about 23 and im 18 when i go down stairs with my bf i go say hi to his brother we sit down and i play video games but my bf thinks we are kissing when he's not looking i keep telling him we are just hanging out. But he gets mad to make he feal better i kiss him on the lips but he always says thats better but i dont like him mad then nice should i dump him or keep him.

Hey Girl!

Uh-oh-older brothers are bad news! Especially when they're 5 years older! The difference between an 18 years old (high school) and 23 (out of college) is huge. You definitely want to forget about him. Your boyfriend is getting mad because he wants your attention. It's not fair to him for you to go to his house and play video games all day with his brother. If you give him more attention, he won't be mad anymore! If you really like him, don't dump him just 'cause his older brother is cute. Remember why you fell for him in the first place.

Marisa D.

by mlshay on 5/15/2012 7:37:48 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:40:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
So I have an awards ceremony for swimming and I bought this dress from Saks: tWill the dress look good on me? I'm NOT overweight and I'm 4'11 and 10. And how should I do my hair?? NOTE: I can't use straighteners or curlers Tong
Thank you so much!

Hey Girly!

Eek-i can't see the dress or the hairstyle. The links didn't seem to work. My advice: rock whatever you end up wearing! With the right attitude, any dress will look fab. If you're still nervous, ask your mom or a friend's opinion. They'll definitely be honest. Have a great time!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by Swimmingroks on 5/14/2012 11:08:20 AM

One of my friends do this and it gets annoying. Luckily, I'm not the only friend who notices.

by fizzydee12 on 5/13/2012 8:03:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, okay so I want to start shaving my underarms but I'm not allowed to. I love wearing short sleeved t-shirts or tank tops but I hate the fact that when I raise my arms, it looks gross. What should I do? and please hide this comment. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

This article is about getting your parent/guardian to let you shave your legs, but the EXACT advice will help you with your sitch too! <3

Lauren C.

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2012 12:37:09 PM

Mod!
This past week, I've been abnormally emotional. It's really weird. I'll hear a song and start crying or if I weigh myself or anything like that. I'm never like this, before this, I hadn't cried in like a couple months. My therapist and my mom know about this, but I just don't know what to do. Why am I so crazy lately? And how can I make it stop? Thanks <3

Hey girlie,

It could be a surge of hormones, it could be triggers around you causing you to feel overwhelmed, it could be stress or lack of sleep...basically, it could be a mix of all sorts of things. Keep being honest about your feelings with your mom and therapist. Try keeping a diary and writing down all the things that are making you feel over-emotional, then chatting about them with your therapist. Chances are it's just a hormonal thing since you're going through puberty, but it's worth it to track your feelings and figure out if there are any links Smile Hang in there! <3
Lauren C.

by ickiemickie3 on 5/13/2012 11:16:46 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I accidently reported a comment. Please forgive me!!!

It's ok, girl! We check each reported comment before it actually gets deleted - if there's nothing wrong or offensive about it, we'll probably approve it and make it public again Smile no sweat!
Lauren C.

by Gabriella123 on 5/13/2012 7:48:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
So my BBFL and I started the school year both in the Gifted Academy,(All honors classes)and we were closer than ever. But then she was kicked out due to bad grades and ever since she has been rude,really insecure/emotional,and we have been growing apart. She isn't mature,and I'm really mature,and she is rude to my other friends,and me. I don't want to just leave her right way,I want to try to at least talk to her about it. What should I do??

Hey babe,

It sounds like something may have happened to cause these bad grades if this wasn't normal for her.  If that seems likely to you, then I would definitely talk to her about it because who knows, maybe she needs you.

If not, then you should talk to her anyways, explain how you're worried things have changed between you.
Jordan S.