14 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

15 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

16 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

My BFF is a liar, liar, pants on fire

I don’t know why she does it. I just want her to stop…

MOD MOD MOD,
I have alot of great friends and they are awesome. But it just seems like they never invite me to anything. They hang out alot (as in like they spend the whole weekend together and most days after school) and I'm hardly invited. I have this thing in my stomach (an ulcer) and it makes my stomach hurt 24/7, I have headach all the time, am really dizzy and tired all the time too. Is it because people dont want to be around someone who is always in pain? I hardly complain about it. I just want to be invited to hang out or go do something with them because they are my friends. What should I do? I really don't want to just go up to them and say that or ask why I wasn't invited because thats not like us. I just wish they would ask me to hang out or do something with them. Please help!

Hey babe,

Sometimes there's no way to deal with something without facing it head-on.  I think that your best bet is to find a way to have a conversation with them about it.  You won't find an answer without asking them yourself.
Jordan S.

by danceforever58 on 5/12/2012 6:54:22 PM

Everybody's BFF has lied to them at some point. Just so you know, I'm not trying to crush your feelings but... there are some things that our BFF's just can't trust us with. Well, my BFF is an open book. I know every single detail of her life, up to where she got her first pair of socks from. But some of you girlies are actually really nasty, mean, popular girls like Madi C., Ella B. and Emi M. at my school. So just shut up and get on with your life,'kay?

by Sarah510 on 5/12/2012 3:38:17 PM

Hey bubbles3956, this will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Still be friendly to the other twin but just hang out with the one you like. Let them know there aren't any hard feelings. You should be okay girl. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Mod mod mod!
So I have these 2 friends and they are twins. They just moved into a new house that all the other girls in my class live in and all the girls in my class are pretty mean. Now one of the girls I'm friends with stopped hanging out with me and is hanging out with all of these other girls. Almost every year we get into a fight but now I'm nervous because I just want to friends with one sister! Help! Lynae P.

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 3:00:07 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:01:30 PM

how will i know if my question is answered?

Hey girl,

If you check back on the page you left the comment, the answer will be below it!

Meghan D.

by mpuleo on 5/12/2012 12:12:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay..... so i like this guy, and the other day, he told me he likes me too. but there is a problem, he doesn't only like me, he has a girlfriend, and he says he loves her, but he also says he likes me. He is a really nice guy, and i feel like i can tell him everything. He cares about me and my life and it makes me feel important. He makes me feel important. I just don't know what to do beucase I am a very impatient person, but i feel like i should just wait until his relationship with his girlfriend ends. is that a bad thing? should i wait? or should i move on? PLEASE HELP!!

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you can't go for him, even if he says he likes you! Would you want him to tell that to someone if you were his girlfriend? I can't say what will happen when they break up, but for now at least you should focus on your friends and school, or another guy!

Meghan D.

by mpuleo on 5/12/2012 12:11:03 PM

MODMODMOD
Ive tried talking to my friend about her lying, but it doesnt work. Her little lies are getting me super sad and mad...she mentions something, and when i bring it up, she denies it! Like she lied and said someone said something to her or she uses a certain brand. What do i do?

Hey girl,

If you've tried to talk to her about it and she gets defensive, why not do what the article says and compliment her since she's probably insecure? If that doesn't work, you may want to find some new buds.

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:10:11 AM

My old friend was like that. She told me her cat was a superhero and could fly

by myfatsquirrel on 5/11/2012 11:57:37 PM

I kinda have a problem... My emo/scene friends tell me Im a scene/emo girl with the hair, music, etc. but my other friends that are always happy and the complete opposite say Im totally not. Am I in both? Im really confused... I also have a problem with cutting myself... when I get really mad or sad I cut myself.. I dont know why, it just feels good to do it... Should I stop? Also why am I doing that? I dont really know why its just kinda a stress reliever I guess... Sorry for the long post! I just really need help...

Hey girl,

You can be whoever you want, and your friends can't change that! But if you're cutting or harming yourself in any way, you need to seek help asap, because you don't deserve to be hurt! Talk with a parent, guidance counselor or doctor about your habits and how you are feeling as soon as you can. Also, if you call the Nineline (http://www.nineline.org/) they will give you free and confidential advice about what you are going through.

Meghan D.

by claudsoda on 5/11/2012 11:54:54 PM

MODMODMOD
how do you stop being friends with a friend that's REALLY mean to me?

Hey girl,

You could tell her that what she's doing hurts your feelings -- she might not realize she's being mean! But if she blows you off, then start spending time with other people and slowly spend less time with her.

Meghan D.