AN HOUR AGO Who else is tired of their makeup fading after like one hour? We've got the beauty fix: http://t.co/Mm69I8dA4Z

2 HOURS AGO The Radio Disney Music Awards are next week! Get ready with @olivia_holt, @PeytonList & @SpencerBoldman: http://t.co/XT42Ztqijs

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 chicas will nab a Push-Up Brow Highlighting Pencil from @boomboombrowbar: http://t.co/7wPg5Wdm5X

COMMENTS

My BFF is a liar, liar, pants on fire

I don’t know why she does it. I just want her to stop…

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/11/2012 10:24:40 PM

@ Helen S. K thanks! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:59:04 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:30:13 PM

Hey! It can be irregular for a while the first year, but
the only way to really feel reassured is to talk to your doctor about all of these questions Smile To be honest, that's what we mods just have to tell you guys when you come to us with any health concerns. You may very well be fine, but since we're not doctors and we can't even see you face to face, it's not for us to tell you what's fine and what isn't. You know your body. Trust your instincts and talk to your doc! Helen S.

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:25:07 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*
I know these 2 mean girls on my street and I used 2 be really good friends with them but then they started treating me really badly.Now they're bad deeds are escalating(in the badness scale probably about a 7 right now)and I'm afraid they will threaten me or hurt me.I've told my 'rents but, nothing seems to help.I'm trying to forgive them for what they have done to make myself a better person but at one point I would come home crying everyday.I have considered suicide before.They never really leave me alone.It has gone from annoying me alot,to verbally attacks,to swearing and calling me things I would never,ever repeat,to destroying things I have made,to making me live in fear of them.Do you have any advice?THX

hey! I am so sorry that you're going through all of this. Please know that these girls are bullying you, and that you deserve so much better. Anything they say or do to you, they are doing it because it makes them feel good about themselves, and that's just terrible of them. I don't want them to make you feel like you want to hurt yourself because, as a young person, you are so valuable, so full of potential, and so loved. Please remember that if they're being cruel to you. If your parents wont respond to this please tell someone else, and someone else, until someone gives it the attention it deserves. There is always another option, you don't have to go through this alone. If you ever feel overwhelmed, don't hesitate to go here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

And of course we mods are always here for you whenever you need anything Smile

Helen S.

by Rilu on 5/11/2012 7:27:03 PM

I have the same problem. This girl in my little friend group is ALWAYS lying! she does kinda bad in school and is very dramatic. I wish she would spend her energy on actually paying attention in school and not just starting drama!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/11/2012 7:20:13 PM

same with my friend! she always lies, saying her cousin is miley cyrus and denying the things she says. I tell her to stop and that i don't like it when she lies, but she says she doesn't. She can be a real backstabber, but at other times i love her! ugh! what do i do??Frown

by kaylamarie713 on 5/11/2012 6:58:40 PM

Ugh, I have this problem. Frown This girl is just dragging down my life.
Please join my club! ClubMiddleSchoolGals!

by Featherr.♥ on 5/11/2012 5:40:44 PM

Please help!!!!!! There is this guy i really like but he has a girlfriend now and we just happen to be exes this guy and me i really like him but we only have like 2 weeks of school left and then im transfering to the local public shool i really like him what should i do!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

by hanxd on 5/11/2012 5:20:03 PM

I'm glad my BFFs and me are tight.

by Gabriella123 on 5/11/2012 4:40:22 PM