AN HOUR AGO Oh snap—is your future lookin' bright? Check out this week's #horoscopes to find out: http://t.co/ayjfrfE8MP

2 HOURS AGO It's #ManiMonday! Polish up with 5 creepy-cute Halloween nails ideas: http://t.co/JrQyF9yh7W

3 HOURS AGO 6 places you should NEVER have a first date: http://t.co/Y5zhNYqdek

COMMENTS

My BFF is a liar, liar, pants on fire

I don’t know why she does it. I just want her to stop…

my best friend lies too. its constant, and its practically about everything.. she told me she went to a hospital because she tried doing really bad stuff. but i know its not true, & she lied about her & her boyfriend breaking up, (who happens to be my ex) and i messaged him & he said they didnt. talk about uughhhh.

by Baller247 on 11/10/2012 9:54:27 PM

My friend lies to me and she says she is kidding and it is annoying and I tell her and she doesn't get the difference between lieing to me and kidding it is so annoying plus somtimes she is rude and it is hard to not be friends with her because her mom is friends with my mom and she is 2 years younger than me. What should I do?

by bluesong28 on 8/28/2012 7:42:54 PM

Everyone join the Pokemon club!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:33:44 PM

I HATE lies!!!!!!!! Did you know that normally that when you tell a lie you might get a bump on your tongue! And even though I hate lies I somethimes tell lies 😏. Just all of you peeps out there PLEASE don't tell lies! If you tell lies all the time you won't get anywhere in life . 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 10:16:59 PM

Mod mod mod !
I have a BFF and sometimes the things she tells me I think are lies!!! She tells me things that her parents tell her. Like creepy things that have happened but I think her parents do that just to scare her! I just don't want a BFF that tells me things that aren't true!!
I just don't know what to do !!! Please give me some advice!!! 💋

Hey girl,

Check out this article about the exact same sitch. It makes sense that she might be using her imagination to create these creepy/exciting situations to make her own life seem more like an adventure or a movie. But like you said, that's not what you want in a friend! So I think this advice will really help ya sort this all out Smile

Lauren C.

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 9:50:22 PM

im going to seventh grade, but my BFF is in band and im not should i worry or be glad for her we text each other any time we get a chance and she lives almost by me. i can count in her for anything she evens helps me with my guy probs. now i'm scared she'll meet new people

by income7thgrader on 7/9/2012 7:09:16 PM

you need a best friend because if you keep being friends with her the lying part will grow on you and you'll be lying to people you love.

by rachel5678 on 7/9/2012 12:05:02 AM

Look, if you know for a fact that your best friend is a liar, I think you need you need to find a new best friend. It's no use being in bad company.

by i<3princeroyce5/11/89 on 7/7/2012 7:57:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey! So I have two sisters, and one is already in college and the other is leaving in the fall! I guess you could say i'm going to be an only child... and i'm FREAKING out. I love my parents, but they can be a little suffocating and I don't know how i'm gonna deal. Thanks in advance...! Sorry this doesn't really have anything to do with this post ..

Hey babe,

It can be a tough transition to have that change - your parents are probably going to feel a bit weird as well! Try talking to them about whatever is bothering you. Ask if you could extend your curfew, or if you could go with your BFF and her fam to the beach for a week! Break up your time with fun activities so you don't have to be stuck at the house all day.
Kelly G.

by dancingirly on 6/6/2012 1:24:01 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
my bff is always lying at school. she doesnt do her homework and is always makig up excuses and involving in them so im left to cover for her.
I dont know what to do shes my bff and i love her to death i dont want to loose her as a friend by i want it to stop

hey! your friend is making a liar out of you and it's not ok. she may think this isn't a big deal but you should tell her how you feel. say that you care about her and want to stay friends but the next time she lies and involves you, you won't cover for her. That should help her get her act together. good luck!

Helen S.

by llamaglitz on 6/4/2012 5:00:12 PM

This year my BFF left school and then came back. We hung out for like the first few days she was back but then she met a girl named Ava. We all tried to get along but than Ava started hating me, for no reason at all. Then my friend tried making me jealous by writing things on her hand like AA4EVA. We have gotten in fights before and her only defense is trying to get everyone to go against me. So now, two months later we are friends again. I am worried she will turn her back on me again and turn my friends against me. Should we still be friends?
I need help.

Hey girl!

There's no reason your friend should be treating you this way! I think you need to be totally honest with her and tell her that if she doesn't quit hating on you for no reason then you're not sure if you can stay friends with her. Ask her if there is a reason she occasionally treats you that way. If she has a reason, talk through it. If she promises not to turn her back on you again, give her one more shot. But if it happens again, it's probably best to end the friendship and move on to other people who won't hurt you. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by HungerGamesForeva on 6/4/2012 12:57:37 AM

My friend tells me stories and then if I ask her again another day she changes it, I'm pretty sure she's lying. But I don't know how to talk to her about it, I confronted her before and she could not believe that I thought she lied to me, then she tried to make it feel like it was my fault that I asked her about it. She sayed she was a good friend and would never do that, but I can't stand her changing her stories! For example she ALWAYS tells me that she can't hang out because she has to watch her little sister, which is fine but then the next day she will say that she went to the movies shopping ect. with other friends. What should I do??

Hey babe,

The fact that she desperately tried to turn it against you in the past is definitely a sign that she wasn't being entirely honest.

Let her know that you've noticed inconsistences in her stories and you want to make sure she's telling you everything so that you can do your best to help or understand.
Jordan S.

by Makeupandfashionlover123 on 5/21/2012 6:04:59 PM

MOD!! MOD!! MOD!!!!
I have a problem! I am a part of this Sunday school committee and for many circumstances I realize that I need to quit. The committee is really bogging me down in more ways than one. I mean, I'm running events for kids to give them knowledge when I myself realize that I don't even know half the things they're talking about. I don't want to be hypocritical so I decided I wanted to take a leave from the group so I could learn and then maybe come back in the future. What's the best way for me to quit? Should I do it in person or over email? I'm afraid if I do it in person she might force me to join again as she is quite manipulative. Thanks in advance!

Hey babe,

If it's not making you happy then there really isn't any reason to continue.  There's no way that she can manipulate you if you stand strong and know that you want to leave.  It really is most respectful to quit in person with a week or two weeks notice.
Jordan S.

by frannyfrog on 5/19/2012 7:35:29 PM

Mod Mod Mod
There's this girl, and I really loathe her. We have mutual friends, and second period together, so she follows me and hangs out with my group of friends. But she's rude, narcissistic, and nobody likes her. Last year she was best friends with my current best friend, and she shattered her completely. Now my best friend hates her but is too nice to stand up to her. I'm willing to (more than willing to, actually). I've given her hints, but she's playing dumb. Should I just straight up tell her that I don't like her, or take a different approach?

Hey! If you act too harshly you'll regret it later, I speak from experience. You're annoyed by her, but that's not the end of the world. I suggest you just "kill her with kindness" as they say.  If she starts to try to do more things with your friend group, you shouldn't lead her on if you don't like her, but  if you only have to see her a few times during the day I say the best approach is to be friendly.

Helen S.

by BellaS19008 on 5/18/2012 8:20:38 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD!
There is this guy I REALLY like. but idk if he likes me back. How do I find out with out sounding or looking wierd? And my friend is always saying that I like this other guy when I don't at all like him. I had to lie to her get her to stop. I HATE to lie but that was the only way for her to stop but she still does. How do I make her stop???
PLEASE HELP!!!

Hey Gal!

Finding out if a guy likes you can be a little tricky. Be flirty with him. If he flirts back, he probably likes you, too. To move your relationship forward, try texting him. See where it goes from there. As for your friend, ask her why she keeps saying you like this guy. Make it clear her spreading rumors makes you uncomfortable and that you would like her to stop. Remind her she would definitely not want it done to herself.

Marisa D.

by ceceandrocky20 on 5/18/2012 10:23:03 AM

Hey girl who wants to get a tattoo,
So you want to get a tattoo. Well I am againts them but that is just me. remember what ever you get you have to live with FOREVER!!! AND!!!! as you get older (like 50's and older)your tattoo will look different than when you just got it. I see people 50 and older with tattoos that look VERY wierd because their skin has changed SOOO much from the time they got to now. Just PLEASE keep this in mind when you make decide.

by ceceandrocky20 on 5/18/2012 10:09:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
im thinking about getting a tattoo and im 18 and my parents say its fine. But 2 big things i dont understand 1.where do i put it without anyone seeing it cause i want my bf to see it but where do i put it Tong 2.what should i have (i thought about a cheetah but idk)

Hey girlie,

1. This depends what you're getting and what size it will be. Personally, I like the inside of the wrist and the inside of the ankle. Some people also get them behind their ear or on the back of their neck/shoulder and it looks good.

2. This is a super personal decision and should be something that has a LOT of meaning to you. You'll have to live with it forever, after all! Some people choose to get a tribute to a family member/friend, some get a symbol of an organization/job/group that has affected their lives, and some people get something that makes them feel inspired/stronger, like a quote or an anchor. It's totally up to you! Think hard about it Smile
Lauren C.

by mlshay on 5/17/2012 4:56:59 PM

Sara510, That is so rude! You are posting mean comments ALL over GL. You don't have to be mean to everyone! My gosh, it is just UNBELIEVABLE how rude you are to the girls on this website. It's a shame your profile isn't publicly visible, because if it was visible, I would've posted this on your profile, not on a public article. And just so you know, most of us AREN'T mean and nasty popular girls, but you are, to the people on GL. And don't tell us to "Shut up and get on with our lives" because that is just mean and not helpful to anyone. Just for the sake of everyone on GL, stop being mean to us. And I have seen a ton of your mean comments. If you want to reply, reply on my profile.

by New_York_City on 5/16/2012 10:37:55 AM

MOD MOD MOD My fish just died today. It was the best fish ever. It lived up to 4 years old. I really miss my fish. i stayed home from school today. i don't think i should get another fish, but should I? thanx!
-Kaley

Hey Kaley!

I'm so sorry about your fish. It's really difficult getting over the loss of a family pet. I hope your day at home gave you some time to feel better. As for getting another fish-it's your choice! If you think you'd be good solo for a while, then you don't need one. If you're super eager to have another family pet, head down to Pet's Mart (as long as your parents are okay with it, of course).

Marisa D.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/16/2012 8:32:04 AM

Thanks Marisa! You helped a lot!

by The_Spark on 5/16/2012 2:12:13 AM

My friend was klepto and stole all my stuff, lied to me about tons of things, and tried to steal my crushes from me. But we talked it out and things are okay now. Plus, she caused me to branch out more cuz i didnt have a lot of friends. Now I do.

by romanticbookworm13 on 5/15/2012 5:09:40 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
I'm moving to a new school next year and I'm really excited. The question is, how do I make new friends? I'm home schooled right now but I have lots of friends elsewhere. Do you have any tips? It's a really big school so I'm kinda nervous. How do you deal with first day jitters? Any advice would be great! Thxs! <3

Hey Girly!

Moving to a new school is way exciting, but scary too! How to make new friends? Think about how you made your old ones. Being friendly! Introduce yourself to your classmates. Ask them about the homework, their fav teachers and the hardest subjects. It's a big school, so try to make it smaller. Join clubs (or make your own!), run for class officer, and play some cool sports. As for first day jitters-strut down the halls with style! You'll feel way confident if you choose the perfect outfit in advance.

Marisa D.  Marisa D.

by The_Spark on 5/15/2012 12:17:24 PM

MODMODMOD
I need help bad!
Ok my crush and i have been dating for about a week now and i have a crush on his older brother and hes about 23 and im 18 when i go down stairs with my bf i go say hi to his brother we sit down and i play video games but my bf thinks we are kissing when he's not looking i keep telling him we are just hanging out. But he gets mad to make he feal better i kiss him on the lips but he always says thats better but i dont like him mad then nice should i dump him or keep him.

Hey Girl!

Uh-oh-older brothers are bad news! Especially when they're 5 years older! The difference between an 18 years old (high school) and 23 (out of college) is huge. You definitely want to forget about him. Your boyfriend is getting mad because he wants your attention. It's not fair to him for you to go to his house and play video games all day with his brother. If you give him more attention, he won't be mad anymore! If you really like him, don't dump him just 'cause his older brother is cute. Remember why you fell for him in the first place.

Marisa D.

by mlshay on 5/15/2012 7:37:48 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:40:10 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
So I have an awards ceremony for swimming and I bought this dress from Saks: tWill the dress look good on me? I'm NOT overweight and I'm 4'11 and 10. And how should I do my hair?? NOTE: I can't use straighteners or curlers Tong
Thank you so much!

Hey Girly!

Eek-i can't see the dress or the hairstyle. The links didn't seem to work. My advice: rock whatever you end up wearing! With the right attitude, any dress will look fab. If you're still nervous, ask your mom or a friend's opinion. They'll definitely be honest. Have a great time!

Marisa D. Marisa D.

by Swimmingroks on 5/14/2012 11:08:20 AM

One of my friends do this and it gets annoying. Luckily, I'm not the only friend who notices.

by fizzydee12 on 5/13/2012 8:03:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey, okay so I want to start shaving my underarms but I'm not allowed to. I love wearing short sleeved t-shirts or tank tops but I hate the fact that when I raise my arms, it looks gross. What should I do? and please hide this comment. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

This article is about getting your parent/guardian to let you shave your legs, but the EXACT advice will help you with your sitch too! <3

Lauren C.

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2012 12:37:09 PM

Mod!
This past week, I've been abnormally emotional. It's really weird. I'll hear a song and start crying or if I weigh myself or anything like that. I'm never like this, before this, I hadn't cried in like a couple months. My therapist and my mom know about this, but I just don't know what to do. Why am I so crazy lately? And how can I make it stop? Thanks <3

Hey girlie,

It could be a surge of hormones, it could be triggers around you causing you to feel overwhelmed, it could be stress or lack of sleep...basically, it could be a mix of all sorts of things. Keep being honest about your feelings with your mom and therapist. Try keeping a diary and writing down all the things that are making you feel over-emotional, then chatting about them with your therapist. Chances are it's just a hormonal thing since you're going through puberty, but it's worth it to track your feelings and figure out if there are any links Smile Hang in there! <3
Lauren C.

by ickiemickie3 on 5/13/2012 11:16:46 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I accidently reported a comment. Please forgive me!!!

It's ok, girl! We check each reported comment before it actually gets deleted - if there's nothing wrong or offensive about it, we'll probably approve it and make it public again Smile no sweat!
Lauren C.

by Gabriella123 on 5/13/2012 7:48:43 AM

MOD MOD MOD:
So my BBFL and I started the school year both in the Gifted Academy,(All honors classes)and we were closer than ever. But then she was kicked out due to bad grades and ever since she has been rude,really insecure/emotional,and we have been growing apart. She isn't mature,and I'm really mature,and she is rude to my other friends,and me. I don't want to just leave her right way,I want to try to at least talk to her about it. What should I do??

Hey babe,

It sounds like something may have happened to cause these bad grades if this wasn't normal for her.  If that seems likely to you, then I would definitely talk to her about it because who knows, maybe she needs you.

If not, then you should talk to her anyways, explain how you're worried things have changed between you.
Jordan S.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/12/2012 8:34:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have alot of great friends and they are awesome. But it just seems like they never invite me to anything. They hang out alot (as in like they spend the whole weekend together and most days after school) and I'm hardly invited. I have this thing in my stomach (an ulcer) and it makes my stomach hurt 24/7, I have headach all the time, am really dizzy and tired all the time too. Is it because people dont want to be around someone who is always in pain? I hardly complain about it. I just want to be invited to hang out or go do something with them because they are my friends. What should I do? I really don't want to just go up to them and say that or ask why I wasn't invited because thats not like us. I just wish they would ask me to hang out or do something with them. Please help!

Hey babe,

Sometimes there's no way to deal with something without facing it head-on.  I think that your best bet is to find a way to have a conversation with them about it.  You won't find an answer without asking them yourself.
Jordan S.

by danceforever58 on 5/12/2012 6:54:22 PM

Everybody's BFF has lied to them at some point. Just so you know, I'm not trying to crush your feelings but... there are some things that our BFF's just can't trust us with. Well, my BFF is an open book. I know every single detail of her life, up to where she got her first pair of socks from. But some of you girlies are actually really nasty, mean, popular girls like Madi C., Ella B. and Emi M. at my school. So just shut up and get on with your life,'kay?

by Sarah510 on 5/12/2012 3:38:17 PM

Hey bubbles3956, this will only be awkward if you make it awkward. Still be friendly to the other twin but just hang out with the one you like. Let them know there aren't any hard feelings. You should be okay girl. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

Mod mod mod!
So I have these 2 friends and they are twins. They just moved into a new house that all the other girls in my class live in and all the girls in my class are pretty mean. Now one of the girls I'm friends with stopped hanging out with me and is hanging out with all of these other girls. Almost every year we get into a fight but now I'm nervous because I just want to friends with one sister! Help! Lynae P.

by bubbles3956 on 5/12/2012 3:00:07 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! Join my club DIY Green. We'd love to have you!

by kpianoplayer on 5/12/2012 1:01:30 PM

how will i know if my question is answered?

Hey girl,

If you check back on the page you left the comment, the answer will be below it!

Meghan D.

by mpuleo on 5/12/2012 12:12:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay..... so i like this guy, and the other day, he told me he likes me too. but there is a problem, he doesn't only like me, he has a girlfriend, and he says he loves her, but he also says he likes me. He is a really nice guy, and i feel like i can tell him everything. He cares about me and my life and it makes me feel important. He makes me feel important. I just don't know what to do beucase I am a very impatient person, but i feel like i should just wait until his relationship with his girlfriend ends. is that a bad thing? should i wait? or should i move on? PLEASE HELP!!

Hey girl,

If he has a girlfriend, you can't go for him, even if he says he likes you! Would you want him to tell that to someone if you were his girlfriend? I can't say what will happen when they break up, but for now at least you should focus on your friends and school, or another guy!

Meghan D.

by mpuleo on 5/12/2012 12:11:03 PM

MODMODMOD
Ive tried talking to my friend about her lying, but it doesnt work. Her little lies are getting me super sad and mad...she mentions something, and when i bring it up, she denies it! Like she lied and said someone said something to her or she uses a certain brand. What do i do?

Hey girl,

If you've tried to talk to her about it and she gets defensive, why not do what the article says and compliment her since she's probably insecure? If that doesn't work, you may want to find some new buds.

Meghan D.

by futurewriter16 on 5/12/2012 11:10:11 AM

My old friend was like that. She told me her cat was a superhero and could fly

by myfatsquirrel on 5/11/2012 11:57:37 PM

I kinda have a problem... My emo/scene friends tell me Im a scene/emo girl with the hair, music, etc. but my other friends that are always happy and the complete opposite say Im totally not. Am I in both? Im really confused... I also have a problem with cutting myself... when I get really mad or sad I cut myself.. I dont know why, it just feels good to do it... Should I stop? Also why am I doing that? I dont really know why its just kinda a stress reliever I guess... Sorry for the long post! I just really need help...

Hey girl,

You can be whoever you want, and your friends can't change that! But if you're cutting or harming yourself in any way, you need to seek help asap, because you don't deserve to be hurt! Talk with a parent, guidance counselor or doctor about your habits and how you are feeling as soon as you can. Also, if you call the Nineline (http://www.nineline.org/) they will give you free and confidential advice about what you are going through.

Meghan D.

by claudsoda on 5/11/2012 11:54:54 PM

MODMODMOD
how do you stop being friends with a friend that's REALLY mean to me?

Hey girl,

You could tell her that what she's doing hurts your feelings -- she might not realize she's being mean! But if she blows you off, then start spending time with other people and slowly spend less time with her.

Meghan D.

by Megan1220 on 5/11/2012 11:30:32 PM

Do you like rock and roll? Any type-from the 70's to now? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks...we will talk about anything, but especially rock music! you can apply for any position.

by rockchik333 on 5/11/2012 10:24:40 PM

@ Helen S. K thanks! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:59:04 PM

*****ATTENTION WALKING DEAD GIRLS*****

Do you enjoy The Walking Dead series or/and the novels? Or are you interested in knowing what the show is about? If so, then join The Walking Dead Fan Club. We talk all about the show and the novels. If you love watching zombies or gory zombies, then I promise you'll love this club. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:30:13 PM

Hey! It can be irregular for a while the first year, but
the only way to really feel reassured is to talk to your doctor about all of these questions Smile To be honest, that's what we mods just have to tell you guys when you come to us with any health concerns. You may very well be fine, but since we're not doctors and we can't even see you face to face, it's not for us to tell you what's fine and what isn't. You know your body. Trust your instincts and talk to your doc! Helen S.

by Princess Keziyah on 5/11/2012 8:25:07 PM

MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*MOD*
I know these 2 mean girls on my street and I used 2 be really good friends with them but then they started treating me really badly.Now they're bad deeds are escalating(in the badness scale probably about a 7 right now)and I'm afraid they will threaten me or hurt me.I've told my 'rents but, nothing seems to help.I'm trying to forgive them for what they have done to make myself a better person but at one point I would come home crying everyday.I have considered suicide before.They never really leave me alone.It has gone from annoying me alot,to verbally attacks,to swearing and calling me things I would never,ever repeat,to destroying things I have made,to making me live in fear of them.Do you have any advice?THX

hey! I am so sorry that you're going through all of this. Please know that these girls are bullying you, and that you deserve so much better. Anything they say or do to you, they are doing it because it makes them feel good about themselves, and that's just terrible of them. I don't want them to make you feel like you want to hurt yourself because, as a young person, you are so valuable, so full of potential, and so loved. Please remember that if they're being cruel to you. If your parents wont respond to this please tell someone else, and someone else, until someone gives it the attention it deserves. There is always another option, you don't have to go through this alone. If you ever feel overwhelmed, don't hesitate to go here: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

And of course we mods are always here for you whenever you need anything Smile

Helen S.

by Rilu on 5/11/2012 7:27:03 PM

I have the same problem. This girl in my little friend group is ALWAYS lying! she does kinda bad in school and is very dramatic. I wish she would spend her energy on actually paying attention in school and not just starting drama!

by Glitterheart16 on 5/11/2012 7:20:13 PM

same with my friend! she always lies, saying her cousin is miley cyrus and denying the things she says. I tell her to stop and that i don't like it when she lies, but she says she doesn't. She can be a real backstabber, but at other times i love her! ugh! what do i do??Frown

by kaylamarie713 on 5/11/2012 6:58:40 PM

Ugh, I have this problem. Frown This girl is just dragging down my life.
Please join my club! ClubMiddleSchoolGals!

by Featherr.♥ on 5/11/2012 5:40:44 PM

Please help!!!!!! There is this guy i really like but he has a girlfriend now and we just happen to be exes this guy and me i really like him but we only have like 2 weeks of school left and then im transfering to the local public shool i really like him what should i do!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

by hanxd on 5/11/2012 5:20:03 PM

I'm glad my BFFs and me are tight.

by Gabriella123 on 5/11/2012 4:40:22 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative jewelry! join my club diy green

by kpianoplayer on 5/11/2012 3:29:24 PM

You should tell her you really feel about her making up lies. Tell her you honestly don't like people who is gonna make up stuff about their life. Also, tell her you love her for who she is. Don't lie about yourself. Tell the honest truth about yourself and everyone will love you for who you are. That should help you and your BFF alot in your and hers relationship..... Smile

by PoohBear:) on 5/11/2012 1:16:01 PM