12 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

16 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

17 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Our favorite stylish celeb mamas

How amazing would it be to raid these mom's closets?

I love Halle Berry's dress!

by Black Fire on 2/20/2013 6:21:12 PM

i think jeesica alba and beyonce are my favorites!! they r so pretty!!

by coolsinger198 on 6/9/2012 11:35:52 AM

Victoria Beckham totally

by vintagedress0612 on 5/15/2012 11:44:58 AM

My mom dresses like a celebrity. She's always in trend. She's still young though so it makes sence.

by EliseLovesMagazines on 5/15/2012 10:05:38 AM

CALLING ALL DIRECTIONERS!!! Im going to the 1D concert houston TX on june 24!!!! I think it would be AWSOME to do a flash mob like before the concert or something!! Please message me or comment on my profile if u are goinv and want to participate in the flash mob!!! If some of your freinds are going thst dont have GL accounts they can still be a part of it!!! Just comment on mu profile and tell me how many of u can come!!!! Also comment on my profile for any questions!! Ill answer back!!! If we get enough people to do it, it will happen if not then we wont do it. I will start a club with updates and stuff !! Also comment if you want to help me plan it cuz i need help!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!! Thanks!!!

by ally =) on 5/14/2012 6:08:21 PM

I think Victoria Beckham is the most stylish celeb mom.

by otter77 on 5/13/2012 8:36:18 PM

I agree with supersingershannon. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/13/2012 7:36:34 PM

I think Beyonce is the most stylish celeb mom.

by supersingershannon on 5/13/2012 6:41:06 PM

i love jessica alba's style

by j4zm09 on 5/13/2012 12:11:27 PM

HEY ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS!
Come join ClubMiddleSchooLGals! We all know middle school can be tough, and this club will help you through it all! We post tips and words to live by, and we all have amazing advice up our sleeves so hit us with whatever you've got!(: Interact with other Middle Schoolers and come join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! We are all one big happy family there(:

by Featherr.♥ on 5/13/2012 11:43:28 AM